• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, shimind said:

dont wanna jinx it but hoping we get another shallow sized hit this year... be it from lg7 or joker 2. :jonnycat:

i'd be happy with a Rain on Me sized hit :suburban:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Gaga might do like Katy: announce the lead single several weeks in advance, in mid or late July, and release it in August, while LG7 could be released in September. I think that would be a feasible rollout, as long as the album is already finished :mrpeanut:

I… just can't wait any longer… :'( There's a Gaga void in my life that can't be filled by listening to BTW over and over again.

• Thanks 3

I'm fine with waiting tbh 

We know there's new music, so that's exciting enough, and we have Joker to look forward to and who knows what else after

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

It could be a good idea to release it on September...she will go to several screenings and get a lot of press, free promo...she can have some prerecorded album-only interviews. October seems unlikely since the Joker OST might have up to 4 original songs and they'll definitely try to have it debut at #1. November until literally mid February doesnt work cause ir's gonna be Trump's hell in USA. So it's in August or September or its in mid 2025

I know we are used to it, but albums dont have to die after first week. She can release in August and do all that in September. Lets aim for some longevity:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

I… just can't wait any longer… :'( There's a Gaga void in my life that can't be filled by listening to BTW over and over again.

Listen to Joanne then 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

Expecting July 26th or August 2nd , just because Eminem is dropping so early into the month, and Katy /Kesha are taking the first half of the month. July 26th is pushing it tbh….. 

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

We Could Be (Mark Ronson demo) leaked in that Telegram channel

The chorus has been circulating for ages; finally we have the full demo. :coffee2:

Well, cute... Time to move back to LG7 :gaygacat9:

Just now, leo-j said:

Expecting July 26th or August 2nd , just because Eminem is dropping so early into the month, and Katy /Kesha are taking the first half of the month. July 26th is pushing it tbh….. 

on the atrl chart maybe

• Haha 11

I'm surprised we're not all expecting it today after the French shop went offline yesterday and it's a Tuesday and Gaga has the day off from Vegas and her grid is lined up :gaygacat3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

I'm surprised we're not all expecting it today after the French shop went offline yesterday and it's a Tuesday and Gaga has the day off from Vegas and her grid is lined up :gaygacat3:

It would make a ton of sense for her to announce today after all of those clues/circumstances. Which is exactly why she's not :suburban:

Spoiler

but I'd love to be wrong. please gar :gaycat6:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

I mean, she could technically announce it today for next week. But with the whole "counting down" to the end of the residency, I just think it's unlikely for the era to start while she still has to perform some shows...

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

We Could Be (Mark Ronson demo) leaked in that Telegram channel

Can you dm me the group link?:suburban:

Jessica Simpson new album August 2nd. That friday is OUT.

• Haha 10

7 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

Can you dm me the group link?:suburban:

or on X, "gaga we could be", latest tweet

17 minutes ago, Kékette said:

sounds way better than the synthy one that leaked 5 years ago 

could just be a fanmade version with AI stem split tho since the vocals are identical 

NEVERMIND the second verse is different 

Edited by HonourableVomit

15 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Enigma clears let me say that :suburban:

the floor of MGM Hotel or what

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nico Robin said:

the floor of MGM Hotel or what

20 minutes ago, Kékette said:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.