• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Guys how is the name thats given to a sample that does not need to be credited? Like Stupid Love has a sample that does not need crediting, whats that name of that? 

Is it interpolation? 

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Someone remind me why can't she release July 5?

She has a Vegas show on July 6th. Eminem will release his new single. Kesha is releasing music, and they are friends. Lana is apparently releasing music too.

The longer she waits, the worse it gets . :zzz:

I think they've set a date for her comeback based on how she acted in Vegas. She's even mentioned new pop shows. I think they've got everything planned out and are just waiting to make the announcement... or at least I hope so :suburban:

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Kesha is releasing music, and they are friends

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She has a Vegas show on July 6th. Eminem will release his new single. Kesha is releasing music, and they are friends. Lana is apparently releasing music too.

I think they've set a date for her comeback based on how she acted in Vegas. She's even mentioned new pop shows. I think they've got everything planned out and are just waiting to make the announcement... or at least I hope so :suburban:

So it seems more reasonable to release it now, cause next week there's Eminem album. Anyways Kesha is not a threat, Lana is just on collab with someone and let's be honest her song won't take charts, to me it seems like a perfect occasion to release. Later it will get only worse. Vegas is Vegas,she can release while being on the shows, it's not a problem. And she can perform last show already after new single, its good opportunity to promote.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well she better hurry up, the window is closing soon. Kesha and Lana wouldnt be a threat chart wise. Probably also Eminem neither cuz his streams are gonna be split for the album plus he already released second single. Camila was also never a threat her album did like 7M streams or something.

Reputation TV is comin in September likely according to all the theories and Debut TV by the end of the tour probably which is November. The release timeline is getting narrower as each week passes

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

:bibliahh:

So it seems more reasonable to release it now, cause next week there's Eminem album. Anyways Kesha is not a threat, Lana is just on collab with someone and let's be honest her song won't take charts, to me it seems like a perfect occasion to release. Later it will get only worse. Vegas is Vegas,she can release while being on the shows, it's not a problem. And she can perform last show already after new single, its good opportunity to promote.

I still think next week is more likely. I believe the rumors about Katy wanting to release on the same week as Gaga, it would be free promo for her. :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I still think next week is more likely. I believe the rumors about Katy wanting to release on the same week as Gaga, it would be free promo for her. :celestial5:

Me too tbh. There is a reason Katy is releasing on a Thursday and I hope that reason is Gaga lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Well she better hurry up, the window is closing soon. Kesha and Lana wouldnt be a threat chart wise. Probably also Eminem neither cuz his streams are gonna be split for the album plus he already released second single. Camila was also never a threat her album did like 7M streams or something.

Reputation TV is comin in September likely according to all the theories and Debut TV by the end of the tour probably which is November. The release timeline is getting narrower as each week passes

I agree; none of those mentioned are a threat to Gaga. The only issue is that some of them are with Interscope, but other than that, Gaga has more streaming power and a larger fanbase.

If the album is coming in August, next week is the perfect time to release something.

Let's not forget that August 23rd is taken by Sabrina Carpenter, and she's huge on streaming right now. August 16th is taken by Post Malone, and he [apparently] has huge collaborations on his album. 

+ By August 30th, she will already be in Venice.

August 2nd and August 9th are still empty.

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I agree; none of those mentioned are a threat to Gaga. The only issue is that some of them are with Interscope, but other than that, Gaga has more streaming power and a larger fanbase.

If the album is coming in August, next week is the perfect time to release something.

Let's not forget that August 23rd is taken by Sabrina Carpenter, and she's huge on streaming right now. August 16th is taken by Post Malone, and he [apparently] has huge collaborations on his album. 

Yes she is definitey gonna avoid Sabrina, her number are gonna be huge

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

That's why I believe July 12 is already too late. Really, she can and I believe she will release this very friday

6h37min

Edited by Daglazzo

Isn't Rep (TV) is coming September 13th? Gaga has the 2nd, 9th, and 30th of August and the 6th of September to release. I think the earliest two dates are too close to release the album then, so I'm guessing either of the two later ones. 

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Isn't Rep (TV) is coming September 13th? Gaga has the 2nd, 9th, and 30th of August and the 6th of September to release. I think the earliest two dates are too close to release the album then, so I'm guessing either of the two later ones. 

Wouldn't it be weird to release an album while she's on the red carpet for Venice or during TIFF? :celestial5:

(Venice starts on the 28th)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Wouldn't it be weird to release an album while she's on the red carpet for Venice or during TIFF? :celestial5:

(Venice starts on the 28th)

That is a good point. Either they release it when they should've announced earlier or they give plenty of time before the announcement but she'll be in Venice during the release. Either way I feel like they've already screwed up :rip: 

• Thanks 1

It could be a good idea to release it on September...she will go to several screenings and get a lot of press, free promo...she can have some prerecorded album-only interviews. October seems unlikely since the Joker OST might have up to 4 original songs and they'll definitely try to have it debut at #1. November until literally mid February doesnt work cause ir's gonna be Trump's hell in USA. So it's in August or September or its in mid 2025

19 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Don't post anything / don't believe anything from this useless hack. His ass not only regularly spouts pure fanfic but spent like 2 months on certain film forums dragging her performance in House of Gucci & calling her tryhard and whatnot, eventually getting himself banned for racism. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Guys how is the name thats given to a sample that does not need to be credited? Like Stupid Love has a sample that does not need crediting, whats that name of that? 

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Is it interpolation? 

you guys are on to interpolation, but stupid love isn't a sample nor interpolating another track. the vocal chop loop is from a soundpack iirc and has been made royalty free, so it's available for anyone to use if they own that sample pack. interpolating is borrowing a melody from another song briefly and sampling is using the exact sound of another song as an instrument in your own song, by sampling it and usually deconstructing or reconstructing it to fit your own creation. these terms have been thrown around and mixed up forever, most notably in the case of ava max. she's mostly interpolated songs but is known as the queen of sampling when she basically never even sampled anything

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

That's why I believe July 12 is already too late. Really, she can and I believe she will release this very friday

6h37min

She's clearly not releasing before the end of Vegas, so stop setting yourself up for a meltdown. :rip: 

• Like 1

I'm at peace with her not releasing until late this year so anything sooner will be a very pleasant surprise.

I do think a late 2024 release would be good for a few reasons; far less Grammy's competition, automatic promo from Joker until the Oscars are over etc.

I just hope they have a good rollout planned, even if it is just a 6 week rollout between the lead single and album release. Her team really seemed to try with Chromatica (pre-Covid) with having 2 music videos and singles planned, performances, promo etc so hopefully they bring the same energy for LG7.

As for the tour rumours hopefully she was okay physically after TCB and is confident to do other dates. She could spend the rest of 2025 doing fewer dates but stadiums across the world but take big breaks in between since she seemingly has nothing lined up (for now that we know of) after Joker and LG7.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.