Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

16 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-3312.jpg
let-the-game-begin-jigsaw.gif

already tired lmao we'll be in the thunderdome, Gaga's biggest movie ever, likely the biggest movie of her career, and she's always expected to be in the conversation lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

2026 Grammy's then

TrymeB

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world tbh. She has 13 Grammys. I don't know why any of us would care that deeply over the Grammys anymore other than an opportunity for her to have cute red carpet moments.

I'm far more invested in Chromatica Ball winning an Emmy than LG7 or JFAD getting any Grammys.

Edited by Aden
  • Like 1

Eminem is releasing his album July 12

29 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-3312.jpg

After reading the synopsis, I have my doubts about Blitz. The movie seems way more focused on the child's POV, like in Empire of the Sun (as in the 80s Spielberg WWII movie, not the synth pop duo). Film Twitter will claim differently since Saoirse is a fave of theirs, but it doesn't sound like a leading lady vehicle for her. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-3312.jpg

It's good that they are underestimating her this time. Gaga dominated predictions all year for HoG, just for her to be snubbed 

Maybe I'm delusional, but I'm expected JFAD to be ASIB on acid and steroids 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Her VOCALS :ghostface: Such a shame JWT never had a special :chick3:

It's the last Gaga tour I was able to see. It's really underrated. I loved the floating stages and lighting. 

27 minutes ago, eleganceislearned said:

After reading the synopsis, I have my doubts about Blitz. The movie seems way more focused on the child's POV, like in Empire of the Sun (as in the 80s Spielberg WWII movie, not the synth pop duo). Film Twitter will claim differently since Saoirse is a fave of theirs, but it doesn't sound like a leading lady vehicle for her. 

It's giving Belfast to me as well; white Michelle did campaign in lead for The Fabelmans as another recent example where the protagonist is the child but with the two movies Saoirse has this year, it's a better shot going supporting for Blitz and lead for The Outrun. If that plays out I just know she's coming for that double BAFTA nomination. 

Gaga comfortably bubbling away in the conversation as a populist option despite an array of early faves and anticipated comebacks is exactly where she wants to be at this stage and speaks to the stature she's built with just two lead roles; we'll get our first real snapshot of how competitive she is come Venice. That we are so close to this movie bulldozing its way into her legacy after having waited so long :jonny:

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Jessie said:

It's giving Belfast to me as well; white Michelle did campaign in lead for The Fabelmans as another recent example where the protagonist is the child but with the two movies Saoirse has this year, it's a better shot going supporting for Blitz and lead for The Outrun. If that plays out I just know she's coming for that double BAFTA nomination. 

Gaga comfortably bubbling away in the conversation as a populist option despite an array of early faves and anticipated comebacks is exactly where she wants to be at this stage and speaks to the stature she's built with just two lead roles; we'll get our first real snapshot of how competitive she is come Venice. That we are so close to this movie bulldozing its way into her legacy after having waited so long :jonny:

3 weeks til Venice line up :jonny5: tho we are probably getting a Variety exclusive a couple of days earlier about Joker being on the festival

Guys how is the name thats given to a sample that does not need to be credited? Like Stupid Love has a sample that does not need crediting, whats that name of that? 

2 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

she will in leading actress 

premiere in London Festival 

Edited by tulla luana fontes

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-3312.jpg

June Squibb at #7 for a no1curr flopT that was dumped last week is all y'all need to know :cm:

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Guys how is the name thats given to a sample that does not need to be credited? Like Stupid Love has a sample that does not need crediting, whats that name of that? 

Theft

:eli: 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, eleganceislearned said:

The handling of the film has been red flag after red flag so :suburban:

Atp, I've taken her out of my predicts. Blitz feels like an impending underperformer, her role is borderline, and there's a very real scenario where she misses against a roster of big dogs in flashy roles that dominate/are their films.

Eminem is releasing July 12 :skull: LG7 aint coming in July confirmed :'( 

I guess end of August / early september it is 

43 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Eminem is releasing July 12 :skull: LG7 aint coming in July confirmed :'( 

I guess end of August / early september it is 

Angry White Woman GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.