Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, screaming slave said:

this is worse than edging :skull:

Hmmm what is so bad about edging. I think it's kinda good. So much better than doing it alone.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

19 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Outfits, sure. Random lawn and grass and ****, no. 

:suburban:

At least she touched some grass, we cant relate :suburban:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

Get out of here with your dense, cult-like defense of everything Gaga related. You have absolutely NO IDEA what Interscope deems a success or not. I'm also just reiterating tea from an often reliable source. 

Awesome! 

21 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I agree that Chromatica severely lacked in longevity but that doesn't contradict his statement which was in regards to Gaga's overall career + why the random aggression? 

Because Gaga's overall career had nothing to do with what I was talking about. Her first 3 albums being recurrent streaming smashes doesn't mean her latest studio album wasn't a relative underperformance, especially after ASIB. And mind you, Chromatica didn't really have anything to do with her catalogue's resurgence in the first place. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Gangbaby said:

They would like to announce the tour around the album release so they can ride the hype of the new album and Joker. I know that LiveNation is pushing for a bigger tour than 20 shows like Chromatica was and it's highly likely that they will succeed on that as Interscope wants that too.

This is really promising. Would be amazing if she can embark on a 30-40ish date tour depending on her health and availability. There's so much untapped global demand in territories that she hasn't visited in years.

Thanks for sharing all the info and touring industry insights that you have! I remember you shared some great venue specific insights in the TCB thread as well when it was ongoing. Much appreciated :heart:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

JFAD will come off the embargo early September, and a major press tour will start, so unless they're ready to handle both simultaneously, I kind of doubt it will start in September.

September is going to be thee month for JFAD press, but I'm still of the chaos theory mindset that if they do want to cross promote both projects, what better time to have LG7 up for pre-order than when Gaga is on everyone's lips with anticipation for Joker.

Without reading too much into body language and vibes, Gaga does seem way too knowing and excited about the album for it to have been punted off to a nebulous date next year. She really could be dropping a single and then jetting off to Venice straight after which earlier this year I would have completely bet against. 

Single announcement with all the physical merch for pre-order later this month; release in August followed by album pre-order; album late October / first week of November with tour announcement in time for everyone to spend their holiday coins on.

The hard times for OGH is upon us. 

:rogue:

• Like 6

Shammy deadline is Aug 30 

Aug 30 is a Friday

:suburban:

I would say they could announce any time this month and still make the end of August, a la Billie's rollout 

Edited by Janet
  • Like 1

She'll probably intentionally skip the Grammy deadline considering it's been a stacked year. Maybe I'm becoming a 2025 truther again after all. 

:khalyan2:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jessie said:

September is going to be thee month for JFAD press, but I'm still of the chaos theory mindset that if they do want to cross promote both projects, what better time to have LG7 up for pre-order than when Gaga is on everyone's lips with anticipation for Joker.

Without reading too much into body language and vibes, Gaga does seem way too knowing and excited about the album for it to have been punted off to a nebulous date next year. She really could be dropping a single and then jetting off to Venice straight after which earlier this year I would have completely bet against. 

Single announcement with all the physical merch for pre-order later this month; release in August followed by album pre-order; album late October / first week of November with tour announcement in time for everyone to spend their holiday coins on.

The hard times for OGH is upon us. 

:rogue:

I have been firmly #LG7in2025 but this post is convincing me it's coming soon. It would be logical to use the movie buzz to further her music career. 

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

She'll probably intentionally skip the Grammy deadline considering it's been a stacked year. Maybe I'm becoming a 2025 truther again after all. 

:khalyan2:

2026 Grammy's then

TrymeB

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

2026 Grammy's then

TrymeB

When she wins 2 album categories for 2 separate albums in the same year :gaycat1:Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Just one more week until the Vegas shows are done

:giraffe:

and then the countdowns return :jonny:

I can't wait to resume in earnest. This week is really throwing off our countdown schedule! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I have been firmly #LG7in2025 but this post is convincing me it's coming soon. It would be logical to use the movie buzz to further her music career. 

Well... 

• Haha 9

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

2026 Grammy's then

TrymeB

I wouldn't mind her competing at 2026 Grammy's so long as the album is out in 2024. She will (hopefully) be nominated for SSOH at 2025 Grammy's which will also be in the middle of JFAD campaign. She should go, serve looks, and BRING THE HOUSE DOWN during a performance with The Stones. Then go back for the LG7 victory lap the following year  :gaygacat9:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I should say this all comes with a big massive dose of radical delusion that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy; especially as we have been microdosing on that **** since January. We are simply and annoyingly very much in the dark but a pointed teaser and song snippet at the end of her concert special in May just to sit down with her team and be like "okay let's circle back round to this next year." Doesn't fit my fantasy. A devilish, deviant schedule. I rebuke it.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, frankvert said:

I wouldn't mind her competing at 2026 Grammy's so long as the album is out in 2024. She will (hopefully) be nominated for SSOH at 2025 Grammy's which will also be in the middle of JFAD campaign. She should go, serve looks, and BRING THE HOUSE DOWN during a performance with The Stones. Then go back for the LG7 victory lap the following year  :gaygacat9:

Wouldn't it be better if she performed LG7 instead of Forgotten Sounds Of Tanking? :suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.