Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Nope, now it works for us too. They hid the store for some time, but now it's back. :gaycat6:

LG7 got shipped back again :eli:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

French shop was password protected and not anymore? Hm interesting but also doesnt have to mean a SINGLE THING u g h 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Anyways I cant wait for AI to become so advanced so we can make our own lady gaga albums hello LG36 

• Haha 4

I love perfect illusion I don't care what monsters say. It was one of the few songs that wasnt boring on Joan! 
:khalyan2:

Edited by Happylittlepunk
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Jack! said:

She's also not been to Scotland since 2014. Joanne World Tour and Chromatica Ball Tour only scheduled stops in England. And I'm not sure what's deterred that. P!nk just sold out two stadium nights here in Glasgow. The stadium in question is not the biggest stadium, even in Scotland, but it's definitely something Gaga would be capable of doing too, even if she only wanted to do one night. I know she needs to prioritise her health, but becoming complacent with Vegas and/or limiting your tour to only a handful of nights in one city in one country restricts so many fans chances of getting to go.

That's why the plan is for Vegas to be only Jazz shows. Manchester is even bigger than Glasgow and the last show was during ARTPOP as well because Joanne shows got cancelled. There are many more big touring places that they can add. It will all depend on her availability timeline.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Someone look into the website's code like they did for Perfect Illusion

We can't this time, I tried and it says 

>This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.</p>

</div>

:gaycat6:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

LG7 got shipped back again :eli:  

Will.i.am is still trying to make his magic happen. :suburban:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Are you just guessing or do you work in the industry? :celestial5:

I work in the industry. I already know 2 local producers/promoters of 2 countries in Europe where they send a letter of interest about Gaga's next tour plans after the LG7 teaser. They would like to announce the tour around the album release so they can ride the hype of the new album and Joker. I know that LiveNation is pushing for a bigger tour than 20 shows like Chromatica was and it's highly likely that they will succeed on that as Interscope wants that too. The money is on the touring industry, that's why you see Pink, Taylor etc doing extended tours this time around.

• Thanks 12

AI Gar with the backwards hand and leg missing below the knee :bibliahh: I'm begging for Stefani to move 

18 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Also Lana and Morgan Wallen

This week: Camila, Imagine Dragon, Megan, Lisa

Next week: Kesha, Eminem, Lana, Morgan

I am afraid there won't be any free week anytime soon. She will have to face someone if she even plans on releasing. 

4 hours ago, frankvert said:

If the HasItLeaked tea has any validity (about Interscope being unhappy with Chromatica's subpar performance after ASIB) then I wouldn't be surprised if LG7 comes out late Q3/early Q4 to capitalize on JFAD hype/promo. And if it's a companion album, it makes even more sense.

Idk at this point tho, I'm not invested anymore until she announces. The speculation and empty teases are so tiring 

:khalyan:

Interscope is not unhappy with Gaga's success. When you have an artist like Lady Gaga on your portfolio working her ass off for 15 years, at that level streaming and sales are not the only things considered. Very important is the touring success and also in general the brand/value of the artist. I mean the album sold more than 2.000.000 WW, got a tour of only 20 shows with $112,000,000 gross, she's doing Joker, she had a successful tour film, she got Grammys, she's doing very successful Vegas shows. Record companies take some amount of royalties from live shows as well 

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She's releasing 20 songs in October :hippo:

You know I can't stand jazz music :gaycat6:

I'm confident she will soon release something I will enjoy :gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

I work in the industry. I already know 2 local producers/promoters of 2 countries in Europe where they send a letter of interest about Gaga's next tour plans after the LG7 teaser. They would like to announce the tour around the album release so they can ride the hype of the new album and Joker. I know that LiveNation is pushing for a bigger tour than 20 shows like Chromatica was and it's highly likely that they will succeed on that as Interscope wants that too. The money is on the touring industry, that's why you see Pink, Taylor etc doing extended tours this time around.

Thank you so much!:heart::gaygacat5:

Can't wait to see her again :gaygacat3:

About the album release that's a speculation from me but it the august thing is true I wouldn't bet on early august but like last week or first 2 weeks of September around MTV VMAs which they will be in New York this year.

10 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

And when will that be? s:wan:

5 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

About the album release that's a speculation from me but it the august thing is true I wouldn't bet on early august but like last week or first 2 weeks of September around MTV VMAs which they will be in New York this year.

JFAD will come off the embargo early September, and a major press tour will start, so unless they're ready to handle both simultaneously, I kind of doubt it will start in September.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

Interscope is not unhappy with Gaga's success. When you have an artist like Lady Gaga on your portfolio working her ass off for 15 years, at that level streaming and sales are not the only things considered. Very important is the touring success and also in general the brand/value of the artist. I mean the album sold more than 2.000.000 WW, got a tour of only 20 shows with $112,000,000 gross, she's doing Joker, she had a successful tour film, she got Grammys, she's doing very successful Vegas shows. Record companies take some amount of royalties from live shows as well 

1. You're obviously not familiar with HIL's tea that had to be deleted at Gaga/Interscope's PR team's request, according to them. 

2. Chromatica's performance was overall average. It went #1, 2 top 10 singles, won a Grammy, ROM was a smash, very successful tour. But in the context of how massive ASIB was preceding it and Gaga's star power being its highest in 10 years, a case can be made that it was an underperformance and heavily lacking in longevity. 

Get out of here with your dense, cult-like defense of everything Gaga related. You have absolutely NO IDEA what Interscope deems a success or not. I'm also just reiterating tea from an often reliable source. 

Chromatica was objectively not an ideal album rollout. The tour was a massive success but was virtually independent of the album given it happened 2 years later. It's not hard to assume that the label will sit Gaga & her team down and tell them to correct their mistakes from last time. You can't just have lightning in a bottle (JFAD) and not capitalize on it. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

This concept is... Interesting :soda:

"Eco-Brutalist Garden Of Eden" (Archivo:Instagram icon.png - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre @gagagraphics)

lgtai1

lg7ai2

lg7ai3

Outfits, sure. Random lawn and grass and ****, no. 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.