• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

March was BRUTAL 

July will be the new March, a month with nothing after the "promised" month. The suffering continues...

• Haha 2

If that JFAD news account on Twitter is right, we should get a new Empire Magazine cover in like 20 minutes

:gaycat5:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

What happened with that one person saying how 2024 is going to be hard for OGHs?!?

Guess it must be hard for them because they have 0 content to hate :chick3:

• Haha 6

Gaga-related conspiracy theories ranking

1. Bad Kids originally contained the f-slur (the culture would've been questioned...)

2. Satanic worship (iconic)

3. Killing Lisa Morgana and stealing her identity (TikTok ran this into the ground I fear)

4. Illuminati membership (BORING)

5. Having a phallus (the fact that an interviewer asked her this... kinda messed up tbh)

:ryan3:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

If that JFAD news account on Twitter is right, we should get a new Empire Magazine cover in like 20 minutes

:gaycat5:

Well

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

Anyway, it doesn't matter if LG7 lead single is not released in July because we'll have JFÀD Trailer 2, right? aH2vhke.gif

Nope, August 

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

So realistically, what do we think? Are we expecting something to happen in July or...? 

She's waiting for the next pandemic/WW3 or both so she has an excuse not to promote I think. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

She's waiting for the next pandemic/WW3 or both so she has an excuse not to promote I think. 

Oh so that's why she's been releasing in election years :ryan3:

• Haha 1

well its over, fadga hates the gays obviously!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I hibernating in July and waking up in Aug for hype round 3

See you in round 7 

:suburban:

26 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

So realistically, what do we think? Are we expecting something to happen in July or...? 

no lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm deciding to not get my hopes up, no. :skull: I think the single is coming in August, I think that's what Selva was referring to in that interview - perhaps she's asked him to curate some looks for the MV or the single cover. I think with her Vegas shows and Katy coming she'll hold off until August.

• Like 1

My copium is believing that maybe there will be less competition after the Grammy deadline. Although, that means waiting until early 2026 ceremony for it to receive AOTY 

w-dbuswg-r.gif

32 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

no lol

8 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I'm deciding to not get my hopes up, no. :skull: I think the single is coming in August, I think that's what Selva was referring to in that interview - perhaps she's asked him to curate some looks for the MV or the single cover. I think with her Vegas shows and Katy coming she'll hold off until August.

Thank you all for your input. I guess I'm a 2025 believer now.:zzz:

48 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Nope. I think we'll still be in the dark after she wraps up her vegas residency. 

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.