Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

She hinted at releasing after vegas shows in that IG post. Atleast that's what I got besides it being about a new Vegas show. July 12th is the first Friday after the last Vegas show. Do we think Katy is releasing one day before because she got wind of Gaga releasing? She's done it before. We've been trolled by June insiders yet again. Idk there's so much silence I can't even fathom a July release at this point. Are we atleast getting an announcement after Vegas shows? :devil:*logs off to live in peace and harmony*

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

30 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

Disco Stick ranking (bring back the disco Stick for lg7)

FL_ytO4WUCEYxwV.jpg:large

2008-09

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SharGaga said:

She hinted at releasing after vegas shows in that IG post. Atleast that's what I got besides it being about a new Vegas show. July 12th is the first Friday after the last Vegas show. Do we think Katy is releasing one day before because she got wind of Gaga releasing? She's done it before. We've been trolled by June insiders yet again. Idk there's so much silence I can't even fathom a July release at this point. Are we atleast getting an announcement after Vegas shows? :devil:*logs off to live in peace and harmony*

if it's actually happening july 12th i'll be a bit pissed off at gaga because i don't think she should be involved in any type of PR stunt situation with KP this era, at all. idc if it's nostalgic and/or will hype up a few thousand gay people on twitter (bc lets be real the GP doesn't care about applause vs roar)

knowing gaga it's more likely she moved the release from being close to KP because she'd like to avoid her at all cost, especially now that KP is a loud and proud luke collaborator again. 

9 hours ago, frankvert said:

Did you forget Chromatica track lengths nnnn 

It's a bit shorter than usual, but it's not Tate McRae-kinda short, and we can definitely blame Bl**dp*p for that :gaycat:

2 hours ago, helpthomas said:

if it's actually happening july 12th i'll be a bit pissed off at gaga because i don't think she should be involved in any type of PR stunt situation with KP this era, at all. idc if it's nostalgic and/or will hype up a few thousand gay people on twitter (bc lets be real the GP doesn't care about applause vs roar)

knowing gaga it's more likely she moved the release from being close to KP because she'd like to avoid her at all cost, especially now that KP is a loud and proud luke collaborator again. 

Well can she move it forward instead of delay it? :skull:
If the album is coming August, July 5 makes most sense. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, helpthomas said:

No one cares about that other person though and the inevitable commercial failure of the upcoming song.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ATP I'm just hoping the continued Americano performances at Jazz & Piano help it keep rising on Spotify :suburban:

Seeing all the hell that has broken loose on the forum lately because of a certain singer's *ahem* choices, throwback to the time Gar did this and that too on live television.

The eloquence, the thought clarity, the conviction. Queen ****.

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

ATP I'm just hoping the continued Americano performances at Jazz & Piano help it keep rising on Spotify :suburban:

I wonder why the Stupid Love performances haven't gone viral too 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The base is so dead!
Fortunately, we'll have a new performance of Americano tonight :suburban:

New streaming peak too!

:suburban:

11 minutes ago, Delicate said:

Feel like pure **** just want her back :sosad:

I believe shes in 5 different countries in these photos, and just a month earlier she had finished a 17-month-long tour, damn how did her body take that? well we know it ultimately didn't 

edit: now I'm counting, and its probably more that 5 countries, I recognize looks from US, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Canada, Japan

Edited by Bojana

21 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The base is so dead!
Fortunately, we'll have a new performance of Americano tonight :suburban:

yes BloodPop no viral methinks :suburban:

6 hours ago, satnosaint said:

Disco Stick ranking (bring back the disco Stick for lg7)

FL_ytO4WUCEYxwV.jpg:large

2008-09

Don't forget the Joanne World Tour disco stick :flame:

7346d81783b29df585fe5120880876e8

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

this entire look slayed, hair and makeup included 

• Like 2

Lead single cover rankings:

1. Applause

2. Born This Way

3. Bad Romance

4. Just Dance

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Stupid Love

Ranking them as songs:

1. Bad Romance

2. Applause

3. Born This Way

4. Perfect Illusion

5. Just Dance

6. Stupid Love

all excellent however :coffee:

15 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I might be a big hoanne hater but she looked so good during that era:jonny6:

7 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Lead single cover rankings:

1. Applause

2. Born This Way

3. Bad Romance

4. Just Dance

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Stupid Love

1. Applause

2. Bad Romance

3. Born This Way

4. Stupid Love

5. Perfect Illusion

6. Just Dance

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

Edited by sunbathinganimal
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.