• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

34 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

The fact that Born This Way is the first album I bought with my own money.
I remember leaving school and running to the supermarket to pick up the album.
I was so proud that I took the cd to school the next day, I was already such a f*****

Sfggh my same experience. It was the first CD I ever bought. I went to Hot Topic with my 2 friends and they only had the standard version and would get deluxe the next day but I didn't wanna wait. We went to another nearby mall and the Best Buy had a whole stand just for it. Took it to school 2 days later and one of my teachers noticed it and said he heard pretty good things about it and some classmates were checking out the case.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Judas flopped this Friday

Really? :noparty: how much did it do?

Gar is probably back to the studio today to record a song about the moon to match the rumored concept. :sistrens: 

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Really? :noparty: how much did it do?

Probably yesterday's numbers were an anomaly and they accounted more hours in the update idk.

The J&P performance going viral and boosting Americano :deadbanana2:

See when you do talentry and give a modicum of attention to your deep cuts. :cm:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

until LG7 is released in August

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The J&P performance going viral and boosting Americano :deadbanana2:

See when you do talentry and give a modicum of attention to your deep cuts. :cm:

The same happened to SummerGOD the other day. I really hope she starts performing more album tracks from now on. :jonny2:

• Like 2

BTW is def her magnum opus for a reason

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Seeing this while I was BLASTING Hair :WAP: Oh BTW the classic you are :gaygacat9:

Maybe they delayed LG7 so Judas can have his moment. 

:suburban:

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

:WAP:

7 hours ago, Julio said:

the tea :jonnycat:

Nicole Richie Hair Flip GIF

6 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So it seems like there's confirmation from Haus Of Gaga themselves that the "Girlfriend" snippet is indeed real. Thank you @Homomo and whoever else in on the podcast for your service. I do wonder if you guys mean only the first part of the snippet or if the rest that has been leaked (the outro-sounding part) is also included in that confirmation.

Hide contents

Loved this episode as well! Keep it up. 

Thank you so much! We all worked really hard on it but ESP @Homomofor crafting , editing, curating, etc. We really wanted to give fans something fun during this drought!

Thanks for your support!

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal
  • Like 5

Doja's already in Paris for the Couture Week. I wonder if Gaga's there too.:gaycat6:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

Doja's already in Paris for the Couture Week. I wonder if Gaga's there too.:gaycat6:

When is it taking place? Which one is Gaga supposed to attend according to the dear voices in our heads? 

3 minutes ago, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Nicole Richie Hair Flip GIF

Thank you so much! We all worked really hard on it but ESP @Homomofor crafting , editing, curating, etc. We really wanted to give fans something fun during this drought!

Thanks for your support!

It's really great and entertaining. You guys should keep it up. It would be a good idea to promote it on tiktok/reels/shorts with small funny/interesting clips from the podcast eventually as well. If Gaga has an album + movie (possible repeak?) coming out it's great timing to put a project like this into motion, and eventually make it about discussing multiple facets of her art/career as it goes on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When is it taking place? Which one is Gaga supposed to attend according to the dear voices in our heads? 

Armani and Schiapparelli, I think June 25th and 26th but I'm not sure 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Gar is probably back to the studio today to record a song about the moon to match the rumored concept. :sistrens: 

Can you imagine if she pulled a Swift and retroactively made content to match fan rumors? Not that we would  know, but I would find that hilarious.

Although, for real, the focus on the moon in GCB was as subtle as an anvil. It's gotta be somewhere on the next album.

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's really great and entertaining. You guys should keep it up. It would be a good idea to promote it on tiktok/reels/shorts with small funny/interesting clips from the podcast eventually as well. If Gaga has an album + movie (possible repeak?) coming out it's great timing to put a project like this into motion, and eventually make it about discussing multiple facets of her art/career as it goes on. 

My thoughts exactly! Paws up! :heart2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I doubt she'll do Vegas - Paris - Vegas

Time to take away Adele's 2012 AOTY Grammy and give it to BTW methinks :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The one in Malibu.

:suburban:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.