• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I want her to use autotune or some effects on her voice. Cause it sound cool. Please Gaga 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

6 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

Americano eating even harder tonight :weeps: 

The hags among us will remember the sheer life that was given the night she debuted it acoustic in Guadalajara before the album release

Consider me a hag 

estoy llorando por mi old as f generacion :weeps:

such an iconic and haunting performance. The song still slaps today 

• Thanks 1

Tomorrow we will get the lead single cover :duca:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

I want her to use autotune or some effects on her voice. Cause it sound cool. Please Gaga 

Go listen to Chromatica? like - 

I value and respect all theories and perspectives...but this time I think she's just teasing her new Vegas contract, that will probably last forever and that's why "IT'S GONNA BE HELL" :suburban:

It's not the first time she has misspelled something. She no longer puts the effort or focus into crafting hints, it's not 2010.

The only concrete info we have is that she announced LG7 with a snippet of the lead single a month ago, and she has not acknowledged or posted about it since. We anticipated that her next post would be the announcement, but instead, it is about this cursed Vegas residency. :deadbanana2: 

So yeah, my hope for something soon is gone spacer.png

(But I hope y'all are right)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Aww :heart:

2 hours ago, devmachine said:

he makes her genuinely happy and it's so good to see her like this

Going on 5 years and he survived her being possessed by both the spirits of Patrizia and Lee — he's the one I fear :heart2:

IMG-3148.jpg

• Like 6

It's single in August I guess. :skull: 

If Ratchy is there the nextime (:thing:) throw tomatoes at him for me pls thx

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

I can't stop thinking about that Americano performance and then my brain automatically starts playing the Hair intro :rip:

Oh Godga the magnum opus that you created

Until nextime.. like 'Nex' time as in.. A nexus being… a connection with something. Omg What is she up to :WAP:

lemme be delulu :clownny:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Until nextime.. like 'Nex' time as in.. A nexus being… a connection with something. Omg What is she up to :WAP:

lemme be delulu :clownny:

We know her, the only nexus we'll get is this

spacer.png

#ad #pfizer

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Knowing her the only nexus we will get is this 

spacer.png

#ad #pfizer

I screamed :deadbanana4:

Nextime, a hint(? :devil:

If she ever renews her contract we'll probably know from the guy who writes for the Las Vegas Journal

• Like 1

Thank god finally someone has that same energy that Gaga used to have back in the day.:heart:

If you're tired of listening to Jazz and can't wait any longer for LG7, you should check out this girl :mandown:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Thank god finally someone has that same energy that Gaga used to have back in the day.:heart:

If you're tired of listening to Jazz and can't wait any longer for LG7, you should check out this girl :mandown:

love her but you are becoming s bit of a downer / OGH kinda liddo just because Gaga isnt giving us LG7 yet lol i say this with love xo

Edited by Miracle
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Lemme interrupt the morning meltdowns with important info:

Spoiler

7 hours 40 minutes :duca:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

love her but you are becoming s bit of a downer / OGH kinda liddo just because Gaga isnt giving us LG7 yet lol i say this with love xo

I didn't mean to be a bummer, she's awesome and she's as hungry as Gaga was. I've never seen anyone like that in the 16 years since Gaga debuted, mine was a genuine suggestion  :michael: if you have a problem with that well go stream Love To Sale cause it needs it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

People keep saying this but I do not see it yet in Electric Chappell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I didn't mean to be a bummer, she's awesome and she's as hungry as Gaga was. I've never seen anyone like that in the 16 years since Gaga debuted, mine was a genuine suggestion  :michael: 

She has a very nice and different personality, just like Gaga did at the time. She seems to not be catering to anyone but to herself and queer people. I wish her nothing but success. 

OT: 7h30m :clack:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, satnosaint said:

I'm sure she did some in all her albums. It's normal practice in most recordings. Hers are just much more subtle than her peers

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

People keep saying this but I do not see it yet in Electric Chappell.

this! Gaga knew she was a huge super star before she even debuted and this girl while having her own thing going on doesnt have the same presence or hunger

I didn't mean to be a bummer, she's awesome and she's as hungry as Gaga was. I've never seen anyone like that in the 16 years since Gaga debuted, mine was a genuine suggestion  :michael: if you have a problem with that well go stream Love To Sale cause it needs it 

12 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I love her, she stans Gaga, and I think she's really embracing the Gaga comparisons lately, which is working in her favor. I was watching her interview where she talks about her outfits and being inspired by drag queens, horror movies, theatre etc. and I thought that was a very Gaga-like answer. But then she switched into saying there's not that much thought put into the outfits and sometimes she just chooses things because it looks hot, and that is a dramatically different attitude than Gaga's for sure. She's more down to earth and Gaga takes herself more seriously.

Just hope Gaga doesn't get the short end of the stick in her new era. Saw Katy getting dragged and compared to Chappel and Sabrina in a bad light on tiktok... I guess a lot of it comes down to the quality. 

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.