Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Most of her looks at J&P (per usual) make her look at least 10 years older than she is, and that wig is a mess.

Otherwise, happy for her and her residency. :eli: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Where did she say last night about doing more Jazz shows? I kind of struggle to believe there would actually be any imminent decisions about that being made since these shows are mainly contractual and if she's going to be juggling a few upcoming projects into 2025 I doubt they'd be signing new contracts yet.

My current new prediction… Her and Interscope pull a Billie/Hit Me Hard And Soft again and announce LG7 on Monday July 1st, to be released on Friday, August 2nd, giving a whole month of pre orders, we get the album title, variant covers, track listing through out July but no pre release/lead single, cause they want the whole body of work to be all consumed at once as envisioned, with the main single released with the music video and rest of the album right at midnight on 08/02 

:gaycat2:

• Like 4

Do we know what happened between her and Garibay? 
in my opinion he's one of the best producer she worked with, he's so original and it's a sound that fits gaga soooo well 

His synthers  would sound so amazing on Lg7 with a dark themed era

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, dot032886 said:

Do we know what happened between her and Garibay?

Wait, something happened? :jonny4:

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

She never acknowledged him beyong the BTW era

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

They never worked together again. Rumours said that it was because a feud between him & DJWS over credit stuff (especially Bloody Mary).
Which makes sense if we remember that Gaga talked a lot about a different work ethic between producers in Chromatica. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Girl we've been knew on that one for half a year!

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

I just found out and I must say, @bigboyzeddy made my day!

Banana GIF

• Thanks 1

Hmm well Garibay happily accepted that award for Bloody Mary earlier this year and I think thanked Gaga

Just now, Almodusa said:

Hmm well Garibay happily accepted that award for Bloody Mary earlier this year and I think thanked Gaga

He did. He also shared a lot of stuff about BTW on his Instagram. 
I think it's her the one with the problem with him, since he looks open to collab again. 
I really hope they do work together sometime in the future, that duo made some of the best moments in Gaga's career 

59 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Most of her looks at J&P (per usual) make her look at least 10 years older than she is, and that wig is a mess.

Otherwise, happy for her and her residency. :eli: 

I'd rather her switch things up than just keep aiming for youthful and attractive. She proved she still had all that and more last leg of the show, it's nice to see her step back into camp again, it's something she's been missing from her jazz looks since 2015. Love seeing the face stickers again and the BTW hair.

Edited by TedLasso
  • Like 2

Yeah she def had this campier spirit last night it seemed. The way we sigh whenever a new J&P leg starts only to be perched on a livestream spamming "MOTHER!!!! Vocals mommy!!" dd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah she def had this campier spirit last night it seemed. The way we sigh whenever a new J&P leg starts only to be perched on a livestream spamming "MOTHER!!!! Vocals mommy!!" dd

She looked so happy last night

I know everyone claims to hate the Vegas shows, but I'm looking forward to seeing photos and videos of her show tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She looked so happy last night

I know everyone claims to hate the Vegas shows, but I'm looking forward to seeing photos and videos of her show tonight 

People joking about BTW songs only for Americano to start :jonnycat:

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I know everyone claims to hate the Vegas shows

I really liked her voice last night, it sounded very healthy. I'm glad she's maintaining it unlike other artists that ruin it when they get older. 

• Like 1

the last 8 jazz shows until nextime… 

LG7 coming right after this leg over.:jonny5:

lead coming July 12 :jonny5:

• Like 1

I go on a hike with my sister for a while and come back to ranking someone's nudes :skull: never a dull moment in here :rip: 

• Haha 4

She looks so good in that first pic ahh (and all of them). So I'm guessing contract renewed confirmed… but will come after she does other stuff of course. Nothing shocking but nice to hear 

Her way of telling us to not expect anything until July. :monkey: 

• Like 1

Just now, Almodusa said:

She looks so good in that first pic ahh (and all of them). So I'm guessing contract renewed confirmed… but will come after she does other stuff of course. Nothing shocking but nice to hear 

By next time, she hopefully means when she's reincarnated.

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Her way of telling us to not expect anything until July. :monkey: 

It was kinda obvious 

:chick3:

shes dropping after the last show

GQj6YrlXIAEwQHF?format=jpg&name=large

July 5, 2024 

July 12, 2024 (mess if she drops here)

July 19, 2024

July 26, 2024 

tik tok tik tok tik tok :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.