Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

24 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I was watching the livestream but had turn to it off after La Vie En Rose. Mainly because I've seen these performances a gazillion times since 2019. We really need new music:rip:

I have a confession to make. I never saw her jazz show in full :deadbanana: just bits and pieces on twitter or tiktok 

• Like 1

• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

10 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

Also Miss Gagita promised a new jazz show. I guess it's coming after she renews her contract?:rip:

She's probably too busy with LG7 now anyways. 

I saw the pamphlet for these shows, and it doesn't imply that there will be any new shows this year other than the ones already announced. I suppose the revamped dates will start next year. I mean, even if she tries to fit some dates in here and there she won't have much time during the campaign for Joker, maybe at the end of the year after the election but that's it 

Edited by ToniGaga96

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A surprise release Fri midnight is extremely unlikely atp but my gut says something might still happen tomorrow morning/afternoon.

There are some dots that I've been trying to connect based on IG clues but I'm wary of posting because I'm not fully sure yet and anything posted here spreads like a wildfire on Twitter nn. Plus, the base is too strung out lately and I wouldn't want to give anyone false hopes or have my inbox flooded with death threats and unsolicited DIC.mp3 pics, even if it's just theory/speculation on my part.

Let me continue to look for evidence. Wish me luck on my investigation, liddos.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaSPEnt_PFaReBbZNE72n

If you get anything pls @ me. We could invite you to the Gaga podcast!

sphere x LG7 announcement  :mandown:

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I saw the pamphlet for these shows, and it doesn't imply that there will be any new shows this year other than the ones already announced. I suppose the revamped dates will start next year. I mean, even if she tries to fit some dates in here and there she won't have much time during the campaign for Joker, maybe at the end of the year after the election but that's it 

spacer.png

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Thank god brat is released at least i have an option to listen to aoty (so far) while i wait for lg7 

I was thinking exactly the same while listening to ´Guess' like 5 min ago :katie2:

OT : pleeease gaga, I'm so tired :cries2:

• Like 2

Just now, TMRA said:

I have a confession to make. I never saw her jazz show in full :deadbanana: just bits and pieces on twitter or tiktok 

I religiously watched every video I could find until now. After 5 years of the same s*** I'm just over the set list minus the jazz renditions of her own songs. She does sound amazing though. Clips on YT of her residency are also scarce. I really need an LG7 update. As usual a June 21st release date was too good to be true. It's looking like July now. Maybe one week before or after Mrs. Bloom? Twitter is gonna lose it.:rip:

• Thanks 1

She really said 'happy pride month' and dipped huh :doc:

• Haha 1

i liked the americano performance at least

• Like 2

she is really not coming this month huh

all the insiders being wrong yet again:ahh:

have insiders ever been right? i can't think of a SINGLE moment they have? like fr let me know what they said that came true cause i cant think of one 

I can tell she has SOMETHING planned up her sleeve, can she just give us something soon?

2 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

have insiders ever been right? i can't think of a SINGLE moment they have? like fr let me know what they said that came true cause i cant think of one 

Not for LG7, but for her past eras they were pretty reliable. The only one this year that got something right is the reddit user that works at HBO 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i liked the americano performance at least

I'm surprised fans aren't freaking out about that performance. It was sooooo good!!!

Did she perform Stupid Love last night? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm surprised fans aren't freaking out about that performance. It was sooooo good!!!

Did she perform Stupid Love last night? 

Yes

The way she delivered the 'Not Tonight!' line really took me out. She truly is laughing at us. :clownny:

2 hours ago, Vegvisir said:

Have you not seen the countless viral Taylor drags on every platform for her recent UK chart shenanigans?

Or the viral Katy drags on tiktok with the comments filled with "Don't worry Gaga's coming" sentiment?

I'm not just talking out of my ass here lmao

And you somehow think viral tweets matter? There are countless tiktoks just from this week with millions of likes lol

Kind of love how the insiders have been wrong about everything related to LG7. It means her team is tight-lipped and she is operating like a popstar of her caliber should.

Or... she just is not releasing anything any time soon. :ahh:

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 1

Expectations:

Just now, Sannie said:

Kind of love how the insiders have been wrong about everything related to LG7. It means her team is tight-lipped and she is operating like a popstar of her caliber should.

Reality: 

LG7 does not exist

the way i've only just NOW figured out how to do my signature after being here for 4 months 😭

5 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

the way i've only just NOW figured out how to do my signature after being here for 4 months 😭

it's only been four months :clack:

• Haha 3

helloooo??? did we talk about this? so the hair was intentional

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

helloooo??? did we talk about this? so the hair was intentional

I think LG7 will be her magnus opus, her inspirations are spot on :WAP:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.