• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

I'm just speechless atp 

yassss Speechless all day

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

:deadbanana4: sis.... not even you believe that

Have you not seen the countless viral Taylor drags on every platform for her recent UK chart shenanigans?

Or the viral Katy drags on tiktok with the comments filled with "Don't worry Gaga's coming" sentiment?

I'm not just talking out of my ass here lmao

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vegvisir said:

Have you not seen the countless viral Taylor drags on every platform for her recent UK chart shenanigans?

Or the viral Katy drags on tiktok with the comments filled with "Don't worry Gaga's coming" sentiment?

I'm not just talking out of my ass here lmao

If social media reflected real life Normani's album wouldn't have bombed like it did. I too want Gaga to do well but let's not set ourselves up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Just block @Daglazzo and @Miracle before posting the theory.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaSPEnt_PFaReBbZNE72n

why me

• Haha 1

Just now, Miracle said:

why me

I feel like you're prone to clowning too best one

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A surprise release Fri midnight is extremely unlikely atp but my gut says something might still happen tomorrow morning/afternoon.

There are some dots that I've been trying to connect based on IG clues but I'm wary of posting because I'm not fully sure yet and anything posted here spreads like a wildfire on Twitter nn. Plus, the base is too strung out lately and I wouldn't want to give anyone false hopes or have my inbox flooded with death threats and unsolicited DIC.mp3 pics, even if it's just theory/speculation on my part.

Let me continue to look for evidence. Wish me luck on my investigation, liddos.

you're the best detective in this base. We always appreciate your theories.:heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A surprise release Fri midnight is extremely unlikely atp but my gut says something might still happen tomorrow morning/afternoon.

There are some dots that I've been trying to connect based on IG clues but I'm wary of posting because I'm not fully sure yet and anything posted here spreads like a wildfire on Twitter nn. Plus, the base is too strung out lately and I wouldn't want to give anyone false hopes or have my inbox flooded with death threats and unsolicited DIC.mp3 pics, even if it's just theory/speculation on my part.

You and RideOrDie sharing DMs right now

• Haha 1

Paper posted this again

:celestial5:

10 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

thank you legend omg !!! :heart:

wait, I just saw the second notification @RideOrDie :rip: sorry for the spamming!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

Screaming at me being included in this despite only tagging him three times in the last two months and they were all for a funny end of June countdown that i got bored of after three days:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

Screaming at me being included in this despite only tagging him three times in the last two months and they were all for a funny end of June countdown that i got bored of after three days:bibliahh:

so tired of broken hearts and losing at this game...

19 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If social media reflected real life Normani's album wouldn't have bombed like it did. I too want Gaga to do well but let's not set ourselves up. 

social media overwhelmingly said "it's great but this rollout sucked and it's not gonna sell" so

all I know is that when shes ready to speak on this she better be ready to release

if she pulls a kathryn I will cry

1 minute ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

all I know is that when shes ready to speak on this she better be ready to release

if she pulls a kathryn I will cry

Shes knows we gonna attack her when the next thing she posts isnt LG7 related :suburban:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

so tired of broken hearts and losing at this game…

IMG-0602.gif

• Haha 1

Me wondering why it jumped 13 pages since I lasted posted and it's just RideOrDie getting gangbanged in the notifications by the ATRLiddos that needed some car ride in the Born This Way Bus.

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339arainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339arainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

10 days...RideOrDie

spacer.png

Y'all just need to move on and stop hoping for something every single day. When the era starts, it will start. 

Not gonna lie. I think I'd rather insiders just leave us alone after this whole mess. RideorDie is edging monsters now and clearly doesn't know jack. Blade hasn't gotten any real tea since spilling she'd perform at the VMAs back in 2020. All the Twitter scoopers are fake. I think we need to accept that we are on our own here.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Share your theory, MIG 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Konril said:

Me wondering why it jumped 13 pages since I lasted posted and it's just RideOrDie getting gangbanged in the notifications by the ATRLiddos that needed some car ride in the Born This Way Bus.

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339arainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339arainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

the BTW bus needs to run some ppl over 

WildAmerican

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.