• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

So I went to her Vegas shop with her iconic outfits and the first display was Haus Labs products. I can't stand her.

:bibliahh:

Did you flip over the display?

:ryan3:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Audience member: "I can be your girlfriend for the weekend"

gaga:

spacer.png

I hope this happens just to see her reaction. :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Did you flip over the display?

:ryan3:

I'm just crying at the fact that she has lip lacquer and blush behind glass next to iconic fits like her Telephone hat ddddd

:dies:

• Haha 3

LG7 Cancelled

JazzGa is back!

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm just crying at the fact that she has lip lacquer and blush behind glass next to iconic fits like her Telephone hat ddddd

:dies:

the decay of the blonde popstar indeed

:suburban:

• Haha 2

the truth is that if that snippet made any noise they would so something about it but since no one cared things are slow. Chromatica film also made no noise. Sometimes you adjust to hype, sometimes you adjust to lack of it. Why are yall so excited anyways, personally i have no hype in me, it will be released once its released.

14 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Oh no look how bad we are :monkey: expecting an album after 4 years, months of teasing and pointless snippet that made us so happy just to leave us confused with her silence since then. Stop moralizing cause you're not the one who has right to do it, I'm so sick of those „smart" kiddos trying to drag us for expecting things from Gaga. We remember very well when you said February, and then when we said you were wrong, you behave like a brat saying we are the worst and greedy :rip: 

Drag it!! :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I was in Vegas last May seeing Katy someone else I went to see the Gaga display thing at Park MGM and we even googled it to make sure it was open and got there and it was closed. :skull: Had to peer through the glass to look at everything. :skull: 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I hope this happens just to see her reaction. :bibliahh:

:fan:

edit- we were so happy that day :emofish:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
  • Haha 3

Just now, Jack! said:

When I was in Vegas last May seeing Katy someone else I went to see the Gaga display thing at Park MGM and we even googled it to make sure it was open and got there and it was closed. :skull: Had to peer through the glass to look at everything. :skull: 

Sounds about right. 

whoops @ToniGaga96 got there before me :suburban:

Edited by Dawn the Jockey
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

:ahh: it's her fault she teased it and dipped. She deserves it. 

@Aden you better scream LG7 tonight bestie

• Haha 5

She looks stunning in that 911 still. 

:bird:

• Like 1

The way I want to spend more than I should to get near the front and wear a shirt that says "RELEASE LG7" on it :rip: 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

The way I want to spend more than I should to get near the front and wear a shirt that says "RELEASE LG7" on it :rip: 

I endorse this. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

We can all donate and pay for it

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

the truth is that if that snippet made any noise they would so something about it but since no one cared things are slow. Chromatica film also made no noise. Sometimes you adjust to hype, sometimes you adjust to lack of it. Why are yall so excited anyways, personally i have no hype in me, it will be released once its released.

2 seconds of a snippet that you can barely hear was never going to made noise especially outside of the fanbase, let alone a 'Gaga returns' with no dates, as for the Chromatica movie we have discussed for more than a year how at this point a 2 years old concert of a 4 years old album wouldn't have made noise with the GP, if anything with her red carpet appearance and interviews we got more than expected since I thought she wouldn't even have bothered.

She got media buzz with that appearance and relative outfits by the way but it doesn't last forever without a date or proper announce.

• Like 4

THIS GOD D*MN SH*TTY WEBSITE

Anyways, track 3 rank? 

Government Hooker
Stupid Love

Paparazzi

Monster 

GUY

Joanne

19 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Stupid Love

Paparazzi

Umm :suburban:

• Haha 4

Doja is definetly Gaga's son. She was amazing live and the live production really reminded me of Gaga's with the rock direction she took. I need her to open for LG7 Stadium Ball and be on LG7 :WAP: 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Janet said:

Umm :suburban:

I said what I said :-*

9 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Doja is definetly Gaga's son. She was amazing live and the live production really reminded me of Gaga's with the rock direction she took. I need her to open for LG7 Stadium Ball and be on LG7 :WAP: 

son?

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.