Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

i couldn't get on here for soo long and i thought something happened but of course not

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

And we're back....to NOTHING!

:clack:

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

And we're back....to NOTHING!

Well, that snippet, if real, sounds really good.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Not them still trying to rid themselves of the Chromatica stock sksksksks. :skull: 

• Haha 3

We're about to get lq videos of her wailing "anything goEeeOees" today you ungrateful RATS. 

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

The chromatica tote looks cute. Someone pick me up one.

The Chromatica tote bags got shipped back!

But we're keeping the jockstraps

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

We're about to get lq videos of her wailing "anything goEeeOees" today you ungrateful RATS. 

:ryan3:

:zzz:

The way nobody wants that ugly Chromatica **** ooooop. She should have released black tote bags that said "LG7 is coming" for the gag instead. 

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

liddos kii'ing over the Katy pannings even though we're about to be Stupid Love'd too

1186960.gif?b64lines=W3NjcmVhbWluZ10KIEd

Being Stupid Love'd is infinitely better than what's Happening to Katy right now. :jonny: We could be so lucky.

• Haha 1

how many liddos will scream about the new album tonight at the concert? :gaycat3:

• Like 2

This base getting worked up about nothing again :zzz:

In other news, I'm currently rewatching House of Gucci. I fell asleep but I just woke up in time for the ski suit coffee spoon scene 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Oh no look how bad we are :monkey: expecting an album after 4 years, months of teasing and pointless snippet that made us so happy just to leave us confused with her silence since then. Stop moralizing cause you're not the one who has right to do it, I'm so sick of those „smart" kiddos trying to drag us for expecting things from Gaga. We remember very well when you said February, and then when we said you were wrong, you behave like a brat saying we are the worst and greedy :rip: 

the blatant lies in this post :rip:

When February ended up being wrong I owned up to it. I did not have a fit like you implied where i called people greedy for wanting music. The only thing I argued about were people trying to rewrite history saying my Chromatica tea was never real.

We're all fans. We all expect things from Gaga. Some of you just go about it in such a way that gives whiny baby rather than 30-something year old gay with what I can only hope is a stable job and social life to keep you occupied while you wait for the music that is clearly coming soon.

Edited by Blade
  • Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

The Chromatica era needs to die, including the merch. Just stop, Gaga.

:rip: 

• Thanks 1

not people already already creating "extended 2:00 minute" versions of Dance in the Shadow :rip:

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Haha 2

Gaga movies:

1. JFAD

2. ASIB

3. Machete Kills

4. Sin City

5. HoG

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dylangaga said:

Gaga movies:

1. JFAD

2. ASIB

3. Machete Kills

4. Sin City

5. HoG

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I'm currently rewatching House of Gucci

Self-harm is not the answer! LG7 will come out soon, don't do that to yourself. :weeps:

• Haha 7

HoG is good. Yall do the most because of the Oscar's snub.

• Thanks 5

15 minutes ago, Blade said:

the blatant lies in this post :rip:

When February ended up being wrong I owned up to it. I did not have a fit like you implied where i called people greedy for wanting music. The only thing I argued about were people trying to rewrite history saying my Chromatica tea was never real.

We're all fans. We all expect things from Gaga. Some of you just go about it in such a way that gives whiny baby rather than 30-something year old gay with what I can only hope is a stable job and social life to keep you occupied while you wait for the music that is clearly coming soon.

Henny just stop while you're behind. Insulting liddos is not the best way to participate "as a fan". It'll take a good redemption era for you to not be dragged when you post here. Not a joke just a fact 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

not people already already creating "extended 2:00 minute" versions of Dance in the Shadow :rip:

The second one has some earworm effect. Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa who? :WAP: 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

HoG is good. Yall do the most because of the Oscar's snub.

She was the best part of the movie, the rest was a mess. 

I simply don't like it :michael:

• Thanks 1

So I went to her Vegas shop with her iconic outfits and the first display was Haus Labs products. I can't stand her.

:bibliahh:

• Haha 12

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

So I went to her Vegas shop with her iconic outfits and the first display was Haus Labs products. I can't stand her.

:bibliahh:

Write "LG7" on the walls with one of her supercharged lipsticks

Edited by ToniGaga96

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.