Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Have you guys read the story shared on GGD about Tom Eerebout? Her team is so messy. I just can't believe it, they did dirty works behind her back and she didn't know. Wtf? 😭

• Confused 1

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Have you guys read the story shared on GGD about Tom Eerebout? Her team is so messy. I just can't believe it, they did dirty works behind her back and she didn't know. Wtf? 😭

No I haven't, do spill. I love a good mangling of the HAUS 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

That Gaga Returns website is so fake not even a trademark there nor nothing, liddos really have too much time on their hands. :skull: 

Maybe they already announced the single from a plane that sky-wrote the release date but no one noticed before it vanished. 

• Haha 1

Hi an update for your all: The benzos have worn off and I awoke quite well rested in Park MGM today. It's pretty calm at 7 am PT. Not many limp wrists here yet. There are some old people taking photos outside the Haus of Gaga store.  

king Brian Newman is on a cover in a magazine in my hotel. Otherwise nothing to report at this hour. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

I'm sorry but it would be so on brand for Gaga to go on about her new creative direction and how excited she is for the new chapter in her career just to go radio silent and return with the 6th variant of a 5 year old jazz show

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

That Gaga Returns website is so fake not even a trademark there nor nothing, liddos really have too much time on their hands. :skull: 

Well it's not like they have a new album to listen to :rip: 

but it is pretty stupid to go through all the trouble and spend the money on a website domain for a quick kii tbh

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Hi an update for your all: The benzos have worn off and I awoke quite well rested in Park MGM today. It's pretty calm at 7 am PT. Not many limp wrists here yet. There are some old people taking photos outside the Haus of Gaga store.  

king Brian Newman is on a cover in a magazine in my hotel. Otherwise nothing to report at this hour. 

Thank you king:celestial5:

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I- 💀

4 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Ehh it's just tea from 2011 - 2012. He's probably referring to Brandon Maxwell or Anna since they're no longer on her team. 

• Like 2

Just now, Aston Martin said:

Well it's not like they have a new album to listen to :rip: 

but it is pretty stupid to go through all the trouble and spend the money on a website domain for a quick kii tbh

I mean, if you want to waste your time and money like that, at least make it believable.:suburban:

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

A calm morning is good - we need you to rest your vocals until tonight so you can scream at her to release LG7. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

A calm morning is good - we need you to rest your vocals until tonight so you can scream at her to release LG7. 

I am in row C tonight so I may be able to get away with it

• Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Her team is so messed up:rip: 

It's kinda of a richy situation, her team abuse her staff and she has no idea :rip:

(I think it's Brandon. Anna wasn't around in 2012 if I recall correctly)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

For anyone that hasn't listened to the podcast yet, it's great! The only part that gave me pause was when someone said they had faith in Gaga's team when we have a decade+ of evidence as to why that's not a good idea :suburban: but I'll be listening to the next one :heart:

im a clown the haus of delusion podcast is my circus

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Homomo said:

Hey guys,

It was mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd also mention it myself - Another Gaga fan and I started an LG7 podcast. We'd really appreciate it if you could listen, rate 5 stars, and share with other fans if you have the time!

Thank you :heart2:

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/LG7-and-the-Garden-of-Delusion-e2l1tdm

spacer.png

I loved listening to this so much on the way to uni and back, had to control myself not to laugh out loud a few times. Please keep doing them! 

• Thanks 1

Not a certain user asking to be back to this base 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Homomo said:

im a clown the haus of delusion podcast is my circus

giphy.webp

One second you're the clown then suddenly the clown is Gaga's team 

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

Back in 2020, did she have vegas dates around SL's release date, pre-covid? 

If not I guess we'll have to wait until mid-july. Wouldn't surprise me if she's releasing the day after Katy as I think this is the latter's strategy to get some buzz. 

29 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

When Gar premieres the lead single tonight at the Jazz show with a special acoustic rendition and then the official version on Friday 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

Iirc she did that with 1 of her old singles before right? Perform an acoustic version before the main ver becomes the single. Was it Bad Romance or You and I. 

Or at least Born this Way (at the VMAs) :eli:

When Gar premieres the lead single tonight at the Jazz show with a special acoustic rendition and then the official version on Friday 

Iirc she did that with 1 of her old singles before right? Perform an acoustic version before the main ver becomes the single. Was it Bad Romance or You and I. 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

Not a certain user asking to be back to this base 

spacer.png

I just saw that in HQ. That person claiming being drunk was the reason :rip: 

Though if they're handing out thread bans to haters who pretend to be stans, then there's another name I can think to add to that list 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.