Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

finally found it 

liddo: garden of eden

gaga: ahah you cant not laugh at that! skibidi bop dua dua jazz gaga 

One (of many) things I love about her is how she can interact with a crowd. She can be funny or bring them to tears, but she'll bring the house down with her talent regardless :gaygacat4:

• Like 4

• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh yeah, another countdown today, anyone? 🥰 I love being a clown with you guys 🥳

Not happening, today it's holiday in us 

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Oh yeah, another countdown today, anyone? 🥰 I love being a clown with you guys 🥳

Not happening, today it's holiday in us 

• Thanks 2

I was in the groom's party at Natali's wedding, and Gaga told me the album is surprise dropping June 31 with visuals for each song

lady-gaga-gagadelrey.gif

Ok now y'all convince me why this holiday isn't a reason not to announce and she still can :clown:

How many hours until she's on stage in Vegas?

I wonder if she'll spill any tea in the parts between songs when she talks to the crowd

9 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

I wonder if she'll spill any tea in the parts between songs when she talks to the crowd

Like 15 lol

atp she should've kept the snippet to herself and not tease it at the end of the film because this silence she's been giving ain't it

i've lost all hope 🥲🪦

• Like 2

Just now, CovalentBondage said:

Like 15 lol

let the countdown commence

10 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

14 hours or something 

I think Bruno was referring to a jam session on Vegas stage, which is a cool idea.  

Our daily mental health crisis starts 2 hours and 30 minutes from now. :gaygacat4:

ok well I'm back from my stay on Planet Chromatica and ready to be delusional again

ezgif-com-reverse-1.gif

did LG7 leak today? are we counting down anything? any insiders? I'm ready to Believe

Just now, Pikachoo said:

ok well I'm back from my stay on Planet Chromatica and ready to be delusional again

ezgif-com-reverse-1.gif

did LG7 leak today? are we counting down anything? any insiders? I'm ready to Believe

just jazz today :weeps:

16 minutes ago, screaming slave said:

atp she should've kept the snippet to herself and not tease it at the end of the film because this silence she's been giving ain't it

i've lost all hope 🥲🪦

In my opinion, they just wanted to make us happy with this clip at the end and didn't expect us to analyze it as an imminent return. 
It was the same when, at the beginning of the year, she started posting studio photos almost every day. We all thought it meant an imminent comeback...and guess what? we're still without anything in June.
Her team (or herself idk) don't know where to draw the line between too much teasing and nothing at all.

Sometimes, silence is better than hope for nothing.
For example, Ariana Grande tweeted the very first teaser photo of herself in the music studio, just a month before the announcement of the single.

50 hours and 12 mins left!!:duca:

3 hours ago, Homomo said:

Hey guys,

It was mentioned earlier, but I thought I'd also mention it myself - Another Gaga fan and I started an LG7 podcast. We'd really appreciate it if you could listen, rate 5 stars, and share with other fans if you have the time!

Thank you :heart2:

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/will76301/episodes/LG7-and-the-Garden-of-Delusion-e2l1tdm

spacer.png

I listened to this heading to work. Good job guys! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How many Jizz in Pants shows is she doing this time? :thing:

Edited by Nico Robin
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

How many Jizz in Pants shows is she doing this time? :thing:

She's doing 8: June 19th, 20th, 27th, 29th, 30th, and July 3rd, 5th, and 6th. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

lemme go make another Bjork Gaga setup thread

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

I tried to organize art and pop

how Italian of me

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I don't want any collabs

spacer.png

So you want her to bomb? 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

In my opinion, they just wanted to make us happy with this clip at the end and didn't expect us to analyze it as an imminent return. 
It was the same when, at the beginning of the year, she started posting studio photos almost every day. We all thought it meant an imminent comeback...and guess what? we're still without anything in June.
Her team (or herself idk) don't know where to draw the line between too much teasing and nothing at all.

Sometimes, silence is better than hope for nothing.
For example, Ariana Grande tweeted the very first teaser photo of herself in the music studio, just a month before the announcement of the single.

idk about yall but "LG7. GAGA RETURNS." cannot be analysed as anything other than an imminent return 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

Ok so Katy took herself out. The coast is clear for you to drop Miss Joanne. You will not get eviscerated or evaporated (as the kids say) FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

6 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

idk about yall but "LG7. GAGA RETURNS." cannot be analysed as anything other than an imminent return 

This! 

And + a snippet of a song that's clearly ready to go :deadbanana2: it's been a month of silence since then :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.