• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

Get ready for her to have no plan once LG7 drops FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

She / her team / insiders will say they had major plans lined up but things didnt go through as usual FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Get ready for her to have no plan once LG7 drops FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

She / her team / insiders will say they had major plans lined up but things didnt go through as usual FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

This. 

It seemed like everything was perfectly planned for this year, but every week that goes by they waste an opportunity :rip: I still dont get why they wasted fortnite like that 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

This. 

It seemed like everything was perfectly planned for this year, but every week that goes by they waste an opportunity :rip: I still dont get why they wasted fortnite like that 

Literally same :skull: It's like her team dont understand the concept of "traction". They just operate so randomly it's kind of hilarious at this point :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So many releases this year, I'm scared y'all :rip:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Blade said:

Perfect example of this fanbase being horrible to deal with. If she just released the film without mention of LG7 liddos would be melting down about how she teased on IG but reverted back to the dead Chromatica era with no mention of new music.

But of course we get the snippet, our first taste of LG7, and meltdowns STILL ensue because her greedy ass fanbase didn't get the instant gratification of hearing the snippet and getting the song shortly after.

News flash, we're in a different era. Artists will tease music in snippets months before releasing to build hype. Just be happy she isn't teasing on TikTok with chopped up snippets from different parts of the song until we basically heard it all in pieces despite it being months away.

Oh no look how bad we are :monkey: expecting an album after 4 years, months of teasing and pointless snippet that made us so happy just to leave us confused with her silence since then. Stop moralizing cause you're not the one who has right to do it, I'm so sick of those „smart" kiddos trying to drag us for expecting things from Gaga. We remember very well when you said February, and then when we said you were wrong, you behave like a brat saying we are the worst and greedy :rip: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Like blade is the last person to moralize us :rip:

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

So many releases this year, I'm scared y'all :rip:

If we go by how the industry operates, we must be really close to an announcement. :dancehall: but if they were to go rogue, we simply cannot predict when and how she will release :rip:

I still choose to refuse to believe that she teased LG7 and a song one month ago (and then went completely silent) only to make us wait two to three months without an announcement. It's just a weird behavior and not a "gift for the fans." It's basically gaslighting; she gave us the impression that something was going to happen relatively soon, and then nothing happened. :deadbanana2: (or maybe she only used our excitement to make us watch a special that almost nobody wanted after 2 years)

The kindness punks can come at me and say that she didn't imply something was coming soon, but in this age, a tease like that is an indication of imminence. (And she literally said "soon for real this time")

For that reason I still think July is a possibility, if that isn't the case make some space cause I'm joining you swifties  :suburban:

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Peggy Gou on LG7?

3 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Peggy Gou on LG7?

Not happening and if it does it's going to be bad FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

• Haha 1

A GGD mod said their intel leads them to believe Gaga is coming in July at the latest

:ryan3:

Edited by AndThenTheCocaine

Just remembered the Gaga x Intel x David Bowie tribute happened 

FkMH84vXEAEGldJ.thumb.jpg.e4b125bf94b62c

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

A GGD mod said their intel leads them to believe Gaga is coming in July at the latest

First it was May, then June, now July 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

:deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

She's literally doing a random reinforcement study on us :deadbanana2: I am afraid she method acted too good into Lee

• Haha 1

i really hope there are some nine inch nails or industrial rock influences on LG7

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, screaming slave said:

i really hope there are some nine inch nails or industrial rock influences on LG7

Im gonna cüm if she serves us another pop/rock/industrial/metal masterpiece ala BTW :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

February, June, July, what's next? See y'all in November!

• Haha 6

54 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

If we go by how the industry operates, we must be really close to an announcement. :dancehall: but if they were to go rogue, we simply cannot predict when and how she will release :rip:

I still choose to refuse to believe that she teased LG7 and a song one month ago (and then went completely silent) only to make us wait two to three months without an announcement. It's just a weird behavior and not a "gift for the fans." It's basically gaslighting; she gave us the impression that something was going to happen relatively soon, and then nothing happened. :deadbanana2: (or maybe she only used our excitement to make us watch a special that almost nobody wanted after 2 years)

The kindness punks can come at me and say that she didn't imply something was coming soon, but in this age, a tease like that is an indication of imminence. (And she literally said "soon for real this time")

For that reason I still think July is a possibility, if that isn't the case make some space cause I'm joining you swifties  :suburban:

You're more than welcome on the swiftie side, but there's a lot of clowning on this side too babe :ryan3:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

February, June, July, what's next? See y'all in November 2027!  

Can't wait! 

Will she acknowledge LG7 tonight? 

spacer.png

IMG-5279.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Oh no look how bad we are :monkey: expecting an album after 4 years, months of teasing and pointless snippet that made us so happy just to leave us confused with her silence since then. Stop moralizing cause you're not the one who has right to do it, I'm so sick of those „smart" kiddos trying to drag us for expecting things from Gaga. We remember very well when you said February, and then when we said you were wrong, you behave like a brat saying we are the worst and greedy :rip: 

You're so sexy when you say out loud what everyone else is thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Like 1

Her team is so lame. All bark no bite.

• Thanks 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.