Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Mirkomonster said:

Good luck with the building hype 

The chroma film made no noise outside the fandom

It wasnt even released WW

Oh so it made noise inside the fandom? What was the noise like? YONK YONK? 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I still think Blade is the best of the bunch, though. He didn't torture us or backtrack on what he told us.

He may not have direct access to information, but when he hears something, he tells us without playing stupid games. For that, I will always respect his style of spilling stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

at least an OGH got banned today

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

Do we know if it's a perma?

ot: Another day, another countdown to nothing. YONK YONK 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I still think Blade is the best of the bunch, though. He didn't torture us or backtrack on what he told us.

He may not have direct access to information, but when he hears something, he tells us without playing stupid games. For that, I will always respect his style of spilling stuff.

Imagine posting "Feb 2024" when the last you heard from your source was November 2023 and being called best of the bunch :bibliahh:

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Also the way that today's countdown booted the CB film announcement OUT of the "days with the most posts" list in this base has me screaming :rip: 

so when is tiktok going to make Summerboy the smash hit it was destined to be 

:clack:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

Imagine posting "Feb 2024" when the last you heard from your source was November 2023 and being called best of the bunch :bibliahh:

Listen, I may be naïve, but I trust that he heard about a February release. We got confirmation about the fact that the special was supposed to be released in February. Add Fortnite to that.

It isn't that unbelievable. 

I prefer someone who genuinely tells us what they know without acting like a mysterious superstar, rather than someone who tells us that Gaga's coming in June and then doesn't acknowledge the games they played with us trying to hype the base or backtrack on what they previously told us.:michael:

I don't get why Blade is over-hated

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Do we know if it's a perma?

ot: Another day, another countdown to nothing. YONK YONK 

hopefully

svpin-ezgif-com-reverse.gif

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Listen, I may be naïve, but I trust that he heard about a February release. We got confirmation about the fact that the special was supposed to be released in February. Add Fortnite to that.

It isn't that unbelievable. 

I prefer someone who genuinely tells us what they know without acting like a mysterious superstar, rather than someone who tells us that Gaga's coming in June and then doesn't acknowledge the games they played with us trying to hype the base or backtrack on what they previously told us.:michael:

I don't get why Blade is over-hated

I respect that :heart2:

I think it just comes down to posting inaccurate information during vulnerable times for the fanbase. If you're gonna post an "insider" scoop, you bes make sure that tea is 100000000% accurate, not two months old speculation. 

Also the change to "Q2" just added fuel to the fire. It's not an easy place to be. It's easier to just say nothing. But this is just my take and not everyone shares the same. 

Just now, H34rtOfCharcoal said:

I respect that :heart2:

I think it just comes down to posting inaccurate information during vulnerable times for the fanbase. If you're gonna post an "insider" scoop, you bes make sure that tea is 100000000% accurate, not two months old speculation. 

Also the change to "Q2" just added fuel to the fire. It's not an easy place to be. It's easier to just say nothing. But this is just my take and not everyone shares the same. 

I can understand your critique; it's fair. Let's hope Gaga will put an end to our collective misery. :suburban:

• Like 1

We all know why the February countdowns began, and it wasn't from Gaga, so if we want to start throwing blame around for her fans being "horrible" lately... :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

We all know why the February countdowns began, and it wasn't from Gaga, so if we want to start throwing blame around for her fans being "horrible" lately... :rip: 

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

• Thanks 1

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I think it was a combo of different things, the timing was really weird. She started posting pictures about LG7 almost everyday, add to that the rumor about a Feb release and bam, we were hyped 

LG7 buzzing aside, perchedT for if she changes some of her looks for Vegas tomorrow. I won't pretend to care for her jazz music, but she often looks stunning for this residency and we can celebrate that.

:gaycat2:

I still have nightmares about that TIK TOK TIK TOK 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WeIl it's over

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I won't pretend to care for her jazz music

:alexz2:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The way in 2016 it lead to the release month/week of her new lead single and the reveal of an image from the PI MV (to the day)

And this year? Absolute ******* silence :sosad:

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Her way of saying "yall have a lot of countdowns ahead of you, keep checking that clock"

She will finally record MA MA PA PA PA PERFECT ILLUSION 

• Haha 3

1 hour until the 8PM hour begins :eli: 

Well she did post the studio pics around 9 EST 

• Haha 1

Jeez, it just seems impossible to escape competition at this point

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Jeez, it just seems impossible to escape competition at this point

His last album did mediocre. This one should have country artists and country fans pushing him this time around. I'm sure the Morgan Wallen collab will be on there too. Interesting cause Andrew Watt produces for him too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.