Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

LG7 2024 !!!

She's only doing 8 jazz shows its not that hard to wait. 

So we just have to wait until her Vegas run is over early next month? It's coming in July? Right?

Right? Family Guy Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

So we just have to wait until her Vegas run is over early next month? It's coming in July? Right?

Right? Family Guy Reaction GIF

Idk?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The only countdown left will be the 8 Jazz shows

:clack:

10 minutes ago, Blade said:

She's only doing 8 jazz shows its not that hard to wait. 

Well it's been 4 years we are waiting that never ending wait to end. Sounds like it's never time with her. So I totally get why people are so done with it.

The snippet from CBT was the moment people thought the wait was finally over, it clearly wasn't 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

she will perform the song live at the jazz concert before it's released

:suburban:

Idk?

tiffany pollard GIF

38 minutes ago, Yzma said:

Ok but what do we do when  if the song sucks. s:wan:

Start a countdown for the second single

:suburban:

Perfect example of this fanbase being horrible to deal with. If she just released the film without mention of LG7 liddos would be melting down about how she teased on IG but reverted back to the dead Chromatica era with no mention of new music.

But of course we get the snippet, our first taste of LG7, and meltdowns STILL ensue because her greedy ass fanbase didn't get the instant gratification of hearing the snippet and getting the song shortly after.

News flash, we're in a different era. Artists will tease music in snippets months before releasing to build hype. Just be happy she isn't teasing on TikTok with chopped up snippets from different parts of the song until we basically heard it all in pieces despite it being months away.

What is to be expected after 4+ years between albums, constant studio teasing, silence, makeup ads, pharmaceutical ads, etc?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blade said:

Perfect example of this fanbase being horrible to deal with. If she just released the film without mention of LG7 liddos would be melting down about how she teased on IG but reverted back to the dead Chromatica era with no mention of new music.

But of course we get the snippet, our first taste of LG7, and meltdowns STILL ensue because her greedy ass fanbase didn't get the instant gratification of hearing the snippet and getting the song shortly after.

News flash, we're in a different era. Artists will tease music in snippets months before releasing to build hype. Just be happy she isn't teasing on TikTok with chopped up snippets from different parts of the song until we basically heard it all in pieces despite it being months away.

It wasn't about me tbh, it's been years that I stopped waiting for her and I have new faves. I'll always take new Lady Gaga of course, but if she's not releasing in the next couple of years it won't change anything to me. She's not that regular for me to be excited about her stuff anymore until it's out.

I'm just saying I totally understand why some people here feel tired waiting after months and months of waiting and teasing and still being in the dark about what's next.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Thanks 1

some of y'all gotta calm your **** and go bounce on some dick :rip: no way you're getting this upset waiting for a pop star to release a song

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

some of y'all gotta calm your **** and go bounce on some dick :rip: no way you're getting this upset waiting for a pop star to release a song

But we need new bops to bounce on **** to sis, that's what we been sayin :gaycatina1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Blade said:

Well, hard to build hype with a snippet at the end of a special nobody watched :deadbanana2: She could wait a year, and we would be the only ones to notice. I still think it was "a gift" for us, but it's been a month, I though she was about to start building hype as you said but she just disappeared so I'm not sure that was the plan.

Anyway, June is gone. Tomorrow she will back in Vegas and LG7 it's coming when it's coming, I'm too tired to feel the hype cause for me it's dead until she officially announce something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Blade said:

God bless you for saying this king blade. we bow to thee

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blade said:

Artists will tease music in snippets months before releasing to build hype.

So not July either? :clack:

Edited by AlGreRithm
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Well it is just funny that some people here are giving lessons to other members when a couple of months ago they started hyping a big part of this fanbase over fake insider ****. Sorry not sorry.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

at least an OGH got banned today

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

• Like 2

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

at least an OGH got banned today

A win is a win :gaycatina1:

Spoiler

Who? :bird:

Good luck with the building hype 

The chroma film made no noise outside the fandom

It wasnt even released WW

Edited by Mirkomonster

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

A win is a win :gaycatina1:

Hide contents

Who? :bird:

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Well it is just funny that some people here are giving lessons to other members when a couple of months ago they started hyping a big part of this fanbase over fake insider ****. Sorry not sorry.

Get her Jade

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Spoiler

N*tawie?

Mashallah :WAP:

Edited by Miss Anthropocene
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.