Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

When the film ends and Lee is revealed to be not real but just a figment of his imagination, just as LG7 is a figment of ours

lmao :dies:

that would be kinda lame actually bc that's what they did in the first movie, I'm sure it'll be more complicated than that hopefully dd

• Like 2

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

When the next snippet is at the beginning of the JFAD credits and she still doesn't say anything for a month afterwards 

Just now, WildAmerican said:

lmao :dies:

that would be kinda lame actually bc that's what they did in the first movie, I'm sure it'll be more complicated than that hopefully dd

I was jk, I think this time Gaga will be the villain and announce with a teaser LG7 and then... Oh wait wrong movie

spacer.png

(For real this time, I think she will be the mastermind behind their escape from Arkham.:gaycat5:)

Not FaDTRL already fuming over the possibility of a Weeknd feat 

send_it_to_me_rachel.jpg

• Haha 2

Stefani X Abel would be legendary, but do we have any concrete sources for that? I feel like it's too good to be true tbh. 

hear me out:

- Godga is allegedly attending Schiaparelli show at Paris Fashion week next monday

- They use lead single remix for the show (ala Scheisse Mugler remix)

- She announces the single is coming on the June 28th

Edited by Torturo

4 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I was jk, I think this time Gaga will be the villain and announce with a teaser LG7 and then... Oh wait wrong movie

spacer.png

(For real this time, I think she will be the mastermind behind their escape from Arkham.:gaycat5:)

haha ik, i still don't get how she appears to be in Arkham with him, but also out in public (on the steps, seemingly visiting him), will be inch resting :gaycat4:

• Like 1

I think they're doing a 3 trailer run for Folie A Deux unlike Joker 1 where they just had two, as there's no way they'd preview a trailer for an audience and make the public wait 2 months to see it. The second Joker 1 trailer released at the end of august. And in that case, I strongly believe we're getting the second trailer tomorrow, (wednesday) like the teaser trailer, a day after it was debuted at CinemaCon or next wednesday in June. With a final and third trailer at the start-mid of September.

I'M MOVING. QUICKLY.

:jonnycat:

Pop Tingz in a few: "The second trailer for Joker: FAD is rumored to be released TOMORROW."

• Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Torturo said:

hear me out:

- Godga is allegedly attending Schiaparelli show at Paris Fashion week next monday

- She announces the single is coming on the June 28th right after

I'd love to see it but knowing Gags, she'd be sitting on it long enough for me to scrobble that song to death until it reaches my top 5 all time on Last.fm :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

I think they're doing a 3 trailer run for Folie A Deux unlike Joker 1 where they just had two, as there's no way they'd preview a trailer for an audience and make the public wait 2 months to see it. The second Joker 1 trailer released at the end of august. And in that case, I strongly believe we're getting the second trailer tomorrow, (wednesday) like the teaser trailer, a day after it was debuted at CinemaCon or next wednesday in June. With a final and third trailer at the start-mid of September.

I'M MOVING. QUICKLY.

this is how self inflicted torturous countdown cycles start :rip: 

• Haha 2

they'll launch a trailer with Venice most likely and probably announce tickets sales at that time :bird:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No word from Barcelona? Anyone?

7 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

I'M MOVING. QUICKLY.

It's not unusual for them to make the public wait months for trailers to be released. It happens all the time; these events are exclusive for distributors, etc. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

I'M MOVING. QUICKLY.

Eh, a preview at an industry event doesn't mean anything tbh. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Torturo said:

hear me out:

Who said she's going to be in Paris?

Supervillain must be busy organizing Lisa's new release thread. :'( 

12 minutes ago, Torturo said:

hear me out:

Hear me out, even better, surprise release this Friday and use the single for the show :suburban:

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Hear me out, even better, surprise release this Friday and use the single for the show :suburban:

Tired Dina Manzo GIF

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Who said she's going to be in Paris?

We have two sources, but I don't remember their usernames.

One user told us (back in May) that his boyfriend worked at the couture week and that he heard that Gaga was planning to attend.

The other user told us last week that she was invited by Armani and Schiaparelli.

She coincidentally has a week off from Vegas during couture week. :michael:

In 2019 Warner Bro's gave CineEurope the first few minutes of the Joker 1 movie... that's why I'm thinking they would have done the same, but a new trailer, that's a lil more sus to me idk i'm praying tho

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

We have two sources, but I don't remember their usernames.

One user told us (back in May) that his boyfriend worked at the couture week and that he heard that Gaga was planning to attend.

The other user told us last week that she was invited by Armani and Schiaparelli.

She coincidentally has a week off from Vegas during couture week. :michael:

oh ok, cool. we shall see

Just now, hellobitchezzz said:

Hi all. Currently located benzo'd up in the delta sky club waiting for my flight to Vegas. I will be your boots on the ground honest source for all things J&P and also the obvious LG7 tease that will happen about Wed/Thursday shows. Watch this space and wish me luck on my journey. 

Thank you for your service :flower:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.