Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

16 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

I'm here for July. I'm here for Katy and Gaga to take over the pop girl megasphere since the other girls are giving us trash…

You need a time machine to experience that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

The lashings RideorDie is gonna get. I fear for them. 

1 minute ago, Pop Art said:

How are we the bad guys for being "never satisfied" at what is effectively edging? :deadbanana: And not even that, it was like a week of edging in late May and now almost a month of nothing while we're all still waiting for release (literally and figuratively). :deadbanana2:

I get that some fans take things too far, but I don't think those of us that are let down at the timeframe from the snippet to when the song is coming out (which is still unknown nearly a month later) coupled with the radio silence between those two points are completely in the wrong. :michael: You can be respectful and still unhappy with how things have played out so far and I don't think that makes you a bad fan like you're implying, especially when we're all just gonna be fully gooned out stanning together again when the song eventually does come out. :skull:

omg, I am essentially your mischievous and evil altergo. Well said.:clap3:

• Thanks 1

SHOW IT TO ME PLEASE!

SEND IT TO ME RACHEL GAGA!

• Haha 2

On 6/16/2024 at 10:27 PM, Dawn the Jockey said:

14 days @RideOrDie

IMG-0476.gif

23 hours ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

13 days @RideOrDie

IMG-0476.gif

12 days @RideOrDie

IMG-0476.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Torturo said:

thank you, idk why is it so hard for this fanbase to use rational thinking from time to time :rip: 

I would think it's more "rational" to not drop a snippet (which implies something is done and will likely come soon, the latter of which she herself also implied verbally) if the follow up to that is literally nothing at all for nearly a month (if not more), but that's me. :michael:

But let me stop, I'm getting more negative than I'd like to be. I love Gaga and always will and she's the only person I've ever stanned, just getting a bit impatient and annoyed with this rollout (or lack thereof) so far. :thing:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are you guys really having meltdowns over a countdown…. That you made up in your head :rip:

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I would think it's more "rational" to not drop a snippet (which implies something is done and will likely come soon, the latter of which she herself also implied verbally) if the follow up to that is literally nothing at all for nearly a month (if not more), but that's me. :michael:

spacer.png

Relax, Little Monsters! Gaga can still surprise release

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

But let me stop, I'm getting more negative than I'd like to be. I love Gaga and always will and she's the only person I've ever stanned, just getting a bit impatient and annoyed with this rollout (or lack thereof) so far. :thing:

maybe becayse entire fanbase has been pushing nonsense 2025 theory. Fanbase complaining she gave them preview of new music was probably not on her mind, but here we are :rip: 

Edited by Torturo

Everytime I enter this thread

• Haha 1

The more I think of it the more I feel she might just release the album with Joker. There won't be as much emphasis on the soundtrack since it's a juxebox musical and she'll have WW promo and press tour from August right up until (hopefully) the 2025 Oscars

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I was expecting "Dance in the shadow of MY ASS (GULP GULP GULP)"

5/10

At this point my only concern is about the first single getting leaked before being announced or released, hopefully that won't happen.

I feel so sad lmao, I feel like I've hit a brick wall because I really believed it this time. My bad.

If she doesn't announce pre-orders for the album by the first week of July, it's because there's been a change of plan and the album isn't scheduled for the end of August anymore.

Edited by TheOrangeTree
  • Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

what songs do we think she’s singing in Vegas 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

what songs do we think she's singing in Vegas 

The LG7 lead :WAP:

8 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

The more I think of it the more I feel she might just release the album with Joker. There won't be as much emphasis on the soundtrack since it's a juxebox musical and she'll have WW promo and press tour from August right up until (hopefully) the 2025 Oscars

This is what I'm thinking. Andrew Watt also posted a pic of him with a Batman hat on his story & "Gaga Returns" alludes to "Batman Returns"; so it could be a Joker adjacent project released in October that fits in with Halloween season. Single in August perhaps?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Namiskine said:

The LG7 lead :WAP:

I would take Gypsy & Million Reasons but that would be even better :deadbanana:

Today marks the 22nd anniversary of the premiere of "Batman Returns".

Are y'all pumped for "LG7" to drop 22 years after the "Gaga Returns" teaser?:duca: 

4 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

what songs do we think she's singing in Vegas 

this classic

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chaos Angel said:

This is what I'm thinking. Andrew Watt also posted a pic of him with a Batman hat on his story & "Gaga Returns" alludes to "Batman Returns"; so it could be a Joker adjacent project released in October that fits in with Halloween season. Single in August perhaps?

Yeah dark era + Joker makes sense and we probably have more chance of her doing a full "era" since she can promote the album + movie together rather than movie era immediately into a music era

Even if she does release an album and have a proper era soon this summer, she's then going to jump right into Joker promo and that will have a lot of music as well. It's going to be like whiplash. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

this classic

:jonny5:

goathAAAAM goTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM im die everytime i hear it

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.