Well "happy pride" my ass :suburban:

Yes at this point literally help

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kurwa :jonnycat:

Edited by Daglazzo

I CAN'T F-ING WAIT ANYMORE GAGA

• Like 1

I'm here for July. I'm here for Katy and Gaga to take over the pop girl megasphere since the other girls are giving us trash…

3 minutes ago, Erotic said:

on-the-need-to-touch-grass.jpg

if she doesn't release soon i'm gonna eat it and choke on the soil

:clack:

• Haha 4

Just now, Gwegend said:

I'm here for July. I'm here for Gaga to take over the pop girl megasphere since the other girls are giving us trash…

I agree 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

Just now, Gwegend said:

I'm here for July. I'm here for Katy and Gaga to take over the pop girl megasphere since the other girls are giving us trash

Well...

• Haha 5

Just now, hausofbryan said:

if she doesn't release soon i'm gonna eat it and choke on the soil

:clack:

A garden of eden experience :WAP:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gwegend said:

I'm here for July. I'm here for Katy and Gaga to take over the pop girl megasphere since the other girls are giving us trash…

And somehow you think Katy is gonna save you from that? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's not that one, that's ai generated with fake lyrics 

it's the same (allegedly real) extra second that resurfaced today but played over and over :rip:

🎶 And after all it's just another... vegas residency 🎶 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

I'm starting to believe that they only teased LG7 at the end of the documentary to get people talking about the documentary. The album probably isn't coming until after the JFAD press tour… or after awards season if it ends up being a contender for anything. :!ohno:

8 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I don't mean to add more negativity and I know it's been discussed already, but it does irk me that they purposely dropped a snippet at the end of the concert film and then VANISHED. Like...what was the point if it wasn't coming anytime soon? :deadbanana2:

Because she probably wanted to do something nice after making us wait so long for the film... This is why she does not talk to us. Never satisfied lol. This entire saga with the countdowns has been entirely self-inflicted. We are the ones thinking it is coming, we are the ones listening to fake insiders. She has said "soon", but that is it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tiara said:

it's the same (allegedly real) extra second that resurfaced today but played over and over :rip:

It doesn't show up for me, the only things that came up are fake so idk :michael:

Just placed my order for some Haus Labs products. I'll be expediting titanium poisoning in 1 week and I'll sue her for all her worth come July.

She's OVER. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Because she probably wanted to do something nice after making us wait so long for the film... This is why she does not talk to us. Never satisfied lol. This entire saga with the countdowns has been entirely self-inflicted

Has been what now?

5 minutes ago, Noah said:

I'm starting to believe that they only teased LG7 at the end of the documentary to get people talking about the documentary. The album probably isn't coming until after the JFAD press tour… or after awards season if it ends up being a contender for anything. :!ohno:

Well, by that metric it definitely bombed.

• Haha 3

Realistically, why not next friday? Yeah Camila bla bla but her singles flopped, she is releasing an album and Drake is over so that feature isnt gonna be the talk of the town. It surly isnt the first time one singer released a single, other one an album from the same label

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Just placed my order for some Haus Labs products. I'll be expediting titanium poisoning in 1 week and I'll sue her for all her worth come July.

She's OVER. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Just now, TMRA said:

Realistically, why not next friday? Yeah Camila bla bla but her singles flopped, she is releasing an album and Drake is over so that feature isnt gonna be the talk of the town. It surly isnt the first time one singer released a single, other one an album from the same label

Omg, not you convince us to do another countdown 🪤

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.