• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

The truth is in her Haus Labs lipstick  

20 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

I hope the new single reaches uncharted territory for her in terms of flopping, even a bubbling under would be too gracious. I want her Lotus era. 

i forgot im in the base and unfunny stans would think im serious with this... oh oh

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Girl we ve been counting down since Blade said February

February, March, April, May, June and next is July.

We've been waiting for months 

😞

3 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Alright ladies, ranking time it is!

LG7-related MELTDOWNS:

- May 28th

- June 18th

- February (wasn't there)

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Alright ladies, ranking time it is!

LG7-related MELTDOWNS:

- May 28th

- June 18th

- February (wasn't there)

Let's dissect her career in the last two years, where are we starting? Nurtec ads or Haus Labs?

• Haha 2

no one wants to wake up to the silence I woke up to this morning

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TMRA said:

Lets agree on not doing more countdows

Same time tomorrow?

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

137 still browsing, move on, nothing to see here folks :suburban:

They're watching us suffer 😭 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Yet you're here spectating! Imagine that.

Spectating is an interesting way to describe slowly rotting at my keyboard waiting for this fanbase to talk about something interesting, but yes!

H4CvZvf.gif

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

i forgot im in the base and unfunny stans would think im serious with this... oh oh

Why are they like this? :deadbanana2: 

You know whats annoying me? We know its finished, sounds amazing based on snippets and now imagine she decides to do it after Joker, sits on it for too long, second thoughts and overanalyzing comes, scraps it and we get another Joanne:deadbanana:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

They're watching us suffer 😭 

Who said OGH would have a hard time this year ? It's the contrary :doc:

• Like 2

When is this drag queen interview dropping? If it's about the Chromatica Ball Tour, it should have been released already. Maybe they are waiting until June 30th to drop it 

• Like 1

So what's next then? 25th of June which is tuesday AND exactly month after chroma ball film :fan:

I still have the tiniest sliver of hope it will come on June 21. If not...I'm just going to stop expecting it anytime soon and it will come when it comes. 🤷‍♂️ The fact that they're apparently shooting for an August album release gives me some hope though. 🤞

3 minutes ago, Vegvisir said:

Spectating is an interesting way to describe slowly rotting at my keyboard waiting for this fanbase to talk about something interesting, but yes!

H4CvZvf.gif

H4CvZvf.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When is this drag queen interview dropping? If it's about the Chromatica Ball Tour, it should have been released already. Maybe they are waiting until June 30th to drop it 

Perhaps they shelved it. I have no idea; we didn't get any updates on that, not even on which platform it is supposed to be released.:katie:

her last single rain on me was announced at 8pm uk time so in 3 hours if we're lucky 

If they dont want two singles before the album then July makes sense too. July single and second single as album dropsm or they arent dropping ANY singles before the album s:wan:

It's july u guys, June is her Vegas month

:janinfolladita:

Help 

Just now, TMRA said:

If they dont want two singles before the album then July makes sense too. July single and second single as album dropsm or they arent dropping ANY singles before the album s:wan:

It's just weird that they hyped her fandom for nothing—the snippet, the present tense. If it had been something more vague like "Gaga will return," "in 2025," or whatever, we wouldn't expect anything every single Friday. Add the leak, the August release date, her father, etc., and you've got the perfect storm for this tortured fan base.

• Like 1

I don't mean to add more negativity and I know it's been discussed already, but it does irk me that they purposely dropped a snippet at the end of the concert film and then VANISHED. Like...what was the point if it wasn't coming anytime soon? :deadbanana2:

I guess she kind of did the same with Born This Way (singing a snippet months before the release date was announced), but the industry operates so much differently now and she was also much more active then (which made the wait more bearable), so I'm not sure if it's really comparable.

I'm also worried it's just gonna leak again if they continue holding off (assuming it is in fact done), all we need is a Stupid Love 2.0 situation. :ace:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.