• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

spacer.png

Please, Gaga, I can't take it anymore.

• Like 1

I just know the Starlight track will be shiiit :ahh: 

I saw Lady Starlight perform this year. Can't say the same for Gar!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

106 USERS IS WILD NOW THATS THE HYPE 

3 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

How are you a Gar fan and don't know that chaotic icon 

spacer.png

I'm liddo since SL love 

• Haha 1

110 users 

• Like 1

ohhh i think 21st is everyone's last straw nnn this is gonna be insane if nothing is announced later. I mean a surprise drop can still happen. 

• Like 1

42MIN 

4 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

How are you a Gar fan and don't know that chaotic icon 

spacer.png

whys she djing from an asylum

• Haha 2

The way this delulu base gaslights itself towards manifestation that rarely comes. :oh:

40 MINUTES LEFT!!!

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!!!!

(I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR THE WEEKEND)

• Haha 1

114 members

41 minutes

spacer.png

pleek Gaga pleek, i miss her :emofish:

• Haha 1

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I'm liddo since SL love 

The amount of Lady Gaga lore you missed. :lakitu:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Konril said:

The way this delulu base gaslights itself towards manifestation that rarely comes. :oh:

We have nothing to lose at this point :giraffe:

Edited by Mix

120 members what

You can just tell the meltdowns in here are gonna be catastrophic. :skull:

At least we've got J&P tomorrow!

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

gaga in that new snippet 

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I'm liddo since SL love 

She's Gaga's friend all the way back to the go-go dancing days. She used to do little pop up shows around NY with Gaga before she was huge. She was the opening act for her earlier tours. We figured they've gone their separate ways since 2014-ish but I guess she may be back. She is either extremely hated or loved... not much between :rip: 

• Like 3

In honor of the impending J&P post I want to tell you the story of when I accidentally body checked Sarah Tanno at After Dark last summer.  

I bought tickets the second they dropped and sat at the front row booth.   Shortly after I arrived, they added some extra chairs between my front row seat and the stage.    Natali, her fiancé and a friend were sat in front of me in them.   I look to my right and Cynthia has her own small table looking fabulous and drinking a glass of white wine.   Behind me sits the Haus.   Bobby & twink, Freddy, Sarah, and Alaska Thunderfuck in Jazzga cosplay.    I'm dying inside because I managed to reserve tickets faster than the VIPs!

I spend the entire show trying not to stare down Natali (wearing lulu lemon leggings and unseen red & black Joker hoodie) or Cynthia who is enjoying an evening out by herself.  The show ends and we all stand up at the same time.   I slide out of the booth at the exact moment Sarah slides back and stands up in her chair.  I'm already in motion and it's too late to stop so I full on slam into the back of her.   I'm a tall woman (5'11) and I feel the back of her head slip between my breasts.  "Oh God!" I exclaimed, surprised by our collision.   "I'm so sorry" I say as she steps forward to extract herself from my inadvertent embrace.  Without a word or backward glance from Sarah, I hastily make for the exit.  I never looked back either.  I don't think anyone else saw what happened, but I do know the accident was undeniably all Sarah's fault. :bird:

• Haha 9

10 minutes ago, screaming slave said:

who even said anything about her releasing on the 21st? 💀

no one :rip: 

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

She's Gaga's friend all the way back to the go-go dancing days. She used to do little pop up shows around NY with Gaga before she was huge. She was the opening act for her earlier tours. We figured they've gone their separate ways since 2014-ish but I guess she may be back. She is either extremely hated or loved... not much between :rip: 

Her opening act was.....something

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If TheWeeknd collab is real then this is a big slay. It wouldn't surprise me at all since she already released marry the night remix 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.