Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

Mods deleted this thread on ggd so fast then river said it's fake, which makes me think even more it's true. They just don't like when things get spilled, and they try to convince us it's fake so that we're surprised when it comes out to be legit. Right?

That's true but for LGN, gagadaily doesn't have connections to the haus anymore 

• Like 1

• Replies 162.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

That's true but for LGN, gagadaily doesn't have connections to the haus anymore 

Hmm then them saying it's fake is actuallly just their fantasy, we're back :hippo:

I was already hyped thinking she was again inspired by her relationship with Lüc, which gaves us amazing lyrics and bops

Can't you just laid-back and enjoy HBO's concert and wait patiently for LG7 in 2025? :gaycat7:

As I said two months ago, it's very likely that LG7 won't even be finished before JFÀD release, so don't expect it to be launched this year.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is our last chance for 2024 tbh :rip:

As I said before Gaga and Watt stopped working on LG7, so it's either ready or she will have to work on it after Joker and that means 2025.

Today, I BELIEVE. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This is our last chance for 2024 tbh :rip:

As I said before Gaga and Watt stopped working on LG7, so it's either ready or she will have to work on it after Joker and that means 2025.

Today, I BELIEVE. 

And we NEED Y'ALL TO BELIEVE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is the event today at 8 p.m. ET?

Just now, Pipii said:

6h to go I believe 

• Thanks 1

If August relelase mean we are head to head with Table swift's reputation rerecording  :rip:

• Haha 1

you have the kittykats support if she serves another masterpiece like The Edge Of Glory or Always Remember Us This Way

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.97419b2c93

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

I actually don't want to be a negative Nancy either, but we've been in this sort of situation before where we've anticipated something happening at an event of hers and got crumbs. I fear they wouldn't risk announcing an album launch and take the shine away from what tonight/the film is about, which is about the tour. Hopefully the blind items about August are true (a possibility since I don't think her pre-JFAD campaign will be huge, Joaquin wasn't much for promoting the first movie and they'll probably make more appearances around the time of the actual movie release and then later for her Oscars campaign) and if she does any press tonight maybe she'll drop a few hints. I think they'll let the film have it's flowers first before anything else.

Edited by Jack!
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

If August relelase mean we are head to head with Table swift's reputation rerecording  :rip:

ENOUGH 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pipii said:

7:45 PT

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT

didn't JapaneseMommy say the title was "____ the ______" ???? Or am I making that up/misremembering??

Yes it was "HTL" and I remember we were all joking saying it was (i) Hate the Liddos :rip: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Yes it was "HTL" and I remember we were all joking saying it was (i) Hate the Liddos :rip: 

Hate the (Haus) Labs

3 minutes ago, Danes said:

The TAY-rrorism continues.

How many albums are there left to re-record?

2 :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

ENOUGH 

?

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Happy birthday to BTW :heart: will celebrate it with my vinyl.

I'm asking because I was kinda not focused when y'all talked about that, but this LA premiere will happen tomorrow, the day before the worldwide premiere? Or on Saturday? Also, does anyone know what time it'll premiere on HBO in Europe? @DonnieDarko sorry for mentioning you again, but I hope you know :gaycat2:

It's ok.

I think it will be around 2am.

:bird:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Mods deleted this thread on ggd so fast then river said it's fake, which makes me think even more it's true. They just don't like when things get spilled, and they try to convince us it's fake so that we're surprised when it comes out to be legit. Right?

River doesn't know sh*t.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

?

I like Taylor, but can she take a month off just for us?:weeps:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

serves another masterpiece like The Edge Of Glory or Always Remember Us This Way

Trust we all want that 

2028 here we come :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She's not gonna kneecap TTPD to put out another album so soon, and she usually has album preorders months in advance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

And I hate her and wish her endless retirement 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This, let the other girls BREATHE

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.