Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this was not the crossover we asked for :deadbanana4:

:monkey: 

The box message seems like something Gaga would write. I don't think it will amount to anything but damn it made me excited

@RideOrDie help us

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Unlock the Flop

Throwaway the Box

Keep the Box

just thinking of all the potential here :suburban:

Detonate The Bomb

3.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Can someone give me a TL;DR? This site is so slow so I can't see the pages of discussion so far :jonnycat:

Some GGD user said they have a friend who worked on TCB and there's a quote at the end of the movie, something along the lines of "In the darkness someone gave me a box that was The Gift. Unlock the Box. August"

Post has since been deleted, and obviously a big risk of being fake in the first place.

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT

didn't JapaneseMommy say the title was "____ the ______" ???? Or am I making that up/misremembering??

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

LOCK RICHY UP

UNLOCK LG7

:suburban:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT

didn't JapaneseMommy say the title was "____ the ______" ???? Or am I making that up/misremembering??

Oh **** you are right :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this was not the crossover we asked for :deadbanana4:

and when Cynthia posts video washing her hair using cecred? oh they hate us :deadvision:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Can someone give me a TL;DR? This site is so slow so I can't see the pages of discussion so far :jonnycat:

Deuxmoi posted a screenshot of a text message they received saying Gaga's new album comes out in August ~ 2 hours ago.

Then someone on GGD said that his friend, who works in the industry, told him that Gaga announces LG7 at the end of the Chromatica film with "The Gift" and "Unlock The Box" titles. ~ an hour ago.

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think so. Definitely said it was 3 words. Also said it was coming March. 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh that's not 

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

- Chromatica Ball premier tonight in LA

- Fans think she'll reveal more album details at the premiere

- A rumor was posted to Gaga Daily about the album but was just debunked as an existing poem

- DeuxMoi posted that an album is coming August but they've been saying she's coming for a while now

- No one actually knows anything

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Deuxmoi posted a screenshot of a text message they received saying Gaga's new album comes out in August ~ 2 hours ago.

Then someone on GGD said that his friend, who works in the industry, told him that Gaga announces LG7 at the end of the Chromatica film with "The Gift" and "Unlock The Box" titles. ~ an hour ago.

Thank you :jonny: 

Ready for miss Box to be unlocked for the world

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

I think so. Definitely said it was 3 words. Also said it was coming March. 

No he said it was something like skip the line or sth 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Aden said:

- Chromatica Ball premier tonight in LA

- Fans think she'll reveal more album details at the premiere

- A rumor was posted to Gaga Daily about the album but was just debunked as an existing poem

- DeuxMoi posted that an album is coming August but they've been saying she's coming for a while now

- No one actually knows anything

Oh I didn’t realize the Chromatica Ball premiere was tonight, at least we’ll all know if we are clowns pretty soon :clownny:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pls that GGD screenshot screams fake and gay but never hopped off the 2024 train for one sec anyway. Yup. She's coming.

3Bq7JWH.gif

• Like 4

which one of you did this??? :deadbanana2:

It's not like her to announce an album through end credits. I'm not believing the GGD thread tbh.

I guess we'll know in ~10 hours, if the screening starts at 7:45pm and finishes at 10:00pm. 

Unlock the Box sounds like a classic already. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.97419b2c93

• Haha 2

That GGD user has been pretending to be literally Gaga for the last few weeks :deadbanana: I wouldn't trust them tbh.

That DeuxMoi leak tho :gaycat3:

• Like 3

Mods deleted this thread on ggd so fast then river said it's fake, which makes me think even more it's true. They just don't like when things get spilled, and they try to convince us it's fake so that we're surprised when it comes out to be legit. Right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sombre said:

It's not like her to announce an album through end credits. I'm not believing the GGD thread tbh.

I guess we'll know in ~10 hours, if the screening starts at 7:45pm and finishes at 10:00pm. 

Yeah but it's only for the audience at the premiere. If it's true, I think she'll post the official announcement on her instagram simultaneously 

6h to find out 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.