Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Imagine poor katykats and their hype when she makes an announcement in few hours 

• Haha 4

• Replies 162.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

this was back in February...

An album about darkness? Coming this year actually?

• Like 1

Just now, Sombre said:

this was back in February...

RideOrDie said the same thing back in March, I think, so is he reliable or not?

HOW SOON, 2024 IS ALMOST OVER :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

He is 

no. They just publish things people send them. Yes, they have tea sometimes, but there's a lot of fake news too.

Crying literally crying my mum is sick of me and all of my friends they don't even trust me they just nod and smile 

• Haha 1

Omg good sis @Miracle woke up from long time coma 

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

no. They just publish things people send them. Yes, they have tea sometimes, but there's a lot of fake news too.

But they receive fake info all the time and I'm sure they know whom to trust, and if they posted it - they knew it's legit because this info is huge 

• Like 1

The painful year for OGHs beginning with 4-5 months left in the year :clap3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Please be true! I feel like I don't even know who Gaga is anymore and I'm ready to rediscover her as an artist/singer!:chick3:

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

But they receive fake info all the time and I'm sure they know whom to trust, and if they posted it - they knew it's legit because this info is huge 

well, I hope you're right! I'm not sold yet, been there done that (too many times). 

• Like 1

They really keep on trying :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

No like really I cannot it's so beautiful 

Someone I loved once gave me a box full of

darkness. It took me years to understand that this,

too, was The Gift.

UNLOCK THE BOX. AUGUST

:WAP:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, franminervini said:

They really keep on trying :deadbanana4:

What if they have account here…

• Haha 1

Not to get too ahead of this "unlock the box" thing since it's just a rumor but imagine an album themed around Pandora's box.

Pandora's box is a metaphor for something that brings about great troubles or misfortune, but also holds hope. She referenced Greek mythology in ARTPOP, so it wouldn't be far fetched to think she'd continue referencing the subject in other creative projects. It also plays to this rumor about her being served a box of darkness that's actually a gift.

G8lsTB8.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She's already done this whole in the darkness there's hope thing with Chromatica. NEXT!

Bey's mother always shows her love :heart:

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

Not to get too ahead of this "unlock the box" thing since it's just a rumor but imagine an album themed around Pandora's box.

Pandora's box is a metaphor for something that brings about great troubles or misfortune, but also holds hope. She referenced Greek mythology in ARTPOP, so it wouldn't be far fetched to think she'd continue referencing the subject in other creative projects. It also plays to this rumor about her being served a box of darkness that's actually a gift.

G8lsTB8.gif

I came here to say this.

Also a few months ago we saw that she has a picture of Cyberus on the back of her cyber truck 

this was not the crossover we asked for :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aden said:

G8lsTB8.gif

also she said monster is guarding lg7 in hell, then that whole cerebrus rumor/hint. Also a bit reach but in Danny Phantom Cerebrus guarded pandora's box (we know she loves to twist mythology a bit too)

G8lsTB8.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Can someone give me a TL;DR? This site is so slow so I can’t see the pages of discussion so far :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

Oh so now it's pandora box 

UNLOCK THE PANDORA BOX. AUGUST 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

this was not the crossover we asked for :deadbanana4:

my mum loves haus labs too - the rose matte lip pencil and oil combo

FAD WILL FOREVER STAY IN VEGAS AS  A CABARET MAKEUP SELLER

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.