• Replies 164.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I hope she serves one last chromatica look for the red carpet. It'd be cute to see her wear a pink wig one last time. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

I hope she serves one last chromatica look for the red carpet. It'd be cute to see her wear a pink wig one last time. 

Naur. We want El Gee Seven tease. And she wasn't even serving Chromatica for the tour so...

Marry The Gods

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

5 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Naur. We want El Gee Seven tease. 

When serves Love for Sale: The Re-Up  instead :suburban:

• Haha 3

Ready for the "Gaga on red carpet by herself with no other MPG supporting, why?" thread :suburban: 

16 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Ready for the "Gaga on red carpet by herself with no other MPG supporting, why?" thread :suburban: 

At least they'll be admitting that she's still a MPG :suburban:

27 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Is Shallow diamond yet 

It's there (most likely). It was confirmed to be at between 9.3-9.6 million units as of March 2023 (the range is for whether you're using 1.3 million or 1.6 million as the pure sales figure). And it's recurrent streams have been the highest they've been since 2021 since that 2023 Luminate estimate. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

We're gonna get a hag updo and that's that 

:clack:

4 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

To be honest, the fact that she's taking so long to release LG7 is worrying me. I fear she has no inspiration, creativity or passion for music nowadays... :chick3:

4 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

she says a lot of things :giraffe:

Even if you don't end up thinking the music is her best work in years, the fact that she thinks it is means that her inspiration, creativity, and passion clearly hasn't gone anywhere. Things just take time, let her cook :rip:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Why are people talking about Cosmetica Deluxe

soap-opera-india.gif

Because Rideordie said he loves Chromatica and because we are clowns!! :clown:

If LG7 doesn't come this year, I'd be fine with Chromatica Deluxe + a final MV to say goodbye to the era definitively!! :gaygacat1:

29 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Even if you don't end up thinking the music is her best work in years, the fact that she thinks it is means that her inspiration, creativity, and passion clearly hasn't gone anywhere. Things just take time, let her cook :rip:

When she mentions in a haus labs interview that make-up is like music and that when she said she was making the best music of her life she actually meant make-up because art and self-expression and yada yada yada.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

When she mentions in a haus labs interview that make-up is like music and that when she said she was making the best music of her life she actually meant make-up because art and self-expression and yada yada yada.

She didn't say it in a Haus labs interview she said it in her birthday post

16 minutes ago, Miichael said:

She didn't say it in a Haus labs interview she said it in her birthday post

I know sis I was just kidding. Hopefully she keeps feeling that way and it's not just a way to calm the fanbase down.

Am I still alive? Where am I? I cry!

everybody wants to be an actress now 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm so drunk, but Re´lay really is one of her bes songs. Yesterday was my birthday! She is incredible, one of a kind. Saved my live, will be always here for her. 

Happy birthday!!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm so drunk, but Re´lay really is one of her bes songs. Yesterday was my birthday! She is incredible, one of a kind. Saved my live, will be always here for her. 

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one :heart2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Artur said:

hbd:heart:

• Like 1

She served so much with the CBT intro :jonny2:

hopefully we will get one song this year at least...

• Like 1

just watched lot of Gojo vs Sukuna Tiktok edits using Judas as the sound. Oh they ATE ATE ATE :jonny5:

Poptimism dying just before she releases

tumblr_inline_o1o9jufPKK1ty84t8_500.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.