Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I care! and I think every fan should care about getting new music from their fav? And, a cute deluxe edition wouldn't ruin a comeback hype. Anyway, it ain't happening. 

I mean I would support like literally anything she puts out but I want a new album, not some rehash from 4 years ago, the reason why I love Gaga is that she never does the same thing twice!

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, chosensparkles said:

I mean I would support like literally anything she puts out but I want a new album, not some rehash from 4 years ago, the reason why I love Gaga is that she never does the same thing twice!

yes, obviously I would prefer LG7 over a Chromatica Deluxe, but it looks like we're getting nothing this year, and Chromatica is already 4 years old, I need new music. Chromatica Deluxe would do it for me since she's probably not releasing LG7 this year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Summer Boy said:

yes, obviously I would prefer LG7 over a Chromatica Deluxe, but it looks like we're getting nothing this year, and Chromatica is already 4 years old, I need new music. Chromatica Deluxe would do it for me since she's probably not releasing LG7 this year. 

I still believe LG7 is coming, maybe I'm delulu haha but yeah I miss her, thank god we get to experience the tour in HD since it's my fav concert I attended!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be honest, the fact that she's taking so long to release LG7 is worrying me. I fear she has no inspiration, creativity or passion for music nowadays... :chick3:

• Like 1

Just now, chosensparkles said:

I still believe LG7 is coming, maybe I'm delulu haha but yeah I miss her, thank god we get to experience the tour in HD since it's my fav concert I attended!

I hope you're right!! And for the Chromatica Ball, I guess it's better late than never... even tho it feels a bit anticlimactic to get it in 2024 when we should be celebrating LG7's release

Why are people talking about Cosmetica Deluxe

soap-opera-india.gif

Question for LMs:

Which track is the most nostalgic in TF or TFM?

I think "Monster" is the most nostalgic, IDK why. At least from the non-singles. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

You need to name each square to complete the diagram though. :fan:

Top left: Keyboard Activists

Top right: Kindness Punks

Bottom left: Disguised OGHs

Bottom right: Wine Moms

:ryan3:

1 minute ago, Summer Boy said:

I hope you're right!! And for the Chromatica Ball, I guess it's better late than never... even tho it feels a bit anticlimactic to get it in 2024 when we should be celebrating LG7's release

I def think this time her teasing was different, and even tho her team/she are very old fashioned, I wonder if they won't push a Billie type of release with album coming all at once, it could be good for her since she usually choses the worst lead singles type (not necessarily the bad songs but songs that aren't representative of the album hence people losing "interest")

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

To be honest, the fact that she's taking so long to release LG7 is worrying me. I fear she has no inspiration, creativity or passion for music nowadays... :chick3:

she literally said she's been making some of her best music lately 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Aethereal said:

Question for LMs:

Which track is the most nostalgic in TF or TFM?

I think "Monster" is the most nostalgic, IDK why. At least from the non-singles. 

Poker Face 

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

I def think this time her teasing was different, and even tho her team/she are very old fashioned, I wonder if they won't push a Billie type of release with album coming all at once, it could be good for her since she usually choses the worst lead singles type (not necessarily the bad songs but songs that aren't representative of the album hence people losing "interest")

yes, I love Stupid Love, but it definitely wasn't the right lead single, so maybe a Billie rollout would be great for her? :WAP:

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

she literally said she's been making some of her best music lately 

she says a lot of things :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

yes, I love Stupid Love, but it definitely wasn't the right lead single, so maybe a Billie rollout would be great for her? :WAP:

she says a lot of things :giraffe:

SL as a song is fine, I bop to it and the Chroma Ball version was great but yeah it completely killed the whole hype I had back then for LG6... and those awful visuals... hopefully they learnt from their mistakes

• Like 1

I fI I forgot about that tbh I remember @LykkeLimentioning it saying she filmed an ITV with Zane for Chroma Ball? or was it someone else who said that?

I

an interview about TCB :eli: girl 

i'll take it but it'd be nice to move forward after this :lakitu:

i moved 

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

SL as a song is fine, I bop to it and the Chroma Ball version was great but yeah it completely killed the whole hype I had back then for LG6... and those awful visuals... hopefully they learnt from their mistakes

it's so annoying, because the rest of the Chromatica visuals were gorgeous, but the Stupid Bop video is one of her worst :rip: 

I just know Zane is just gonna kiss her ass and not ask about LG7 :clownny:

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I fI I forgot about that tbh I remember @LykkeLimentioning it saying she filmed an ITV with Zane for Chroma Ball? or was it someone else who said that?

I

What? First time I hear about it, the source ? Or it's just a rumor?

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

I just know Zane is just gonna kiss her ass and not ask about LG7 :clownny:

That's his nature 

15 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Top left: Keyboard Activists

Top right: Kindness Punks

Bottom left: Disguised OGHs

Bottom right: Wine Moms

@Mr. Stratus Come join the Wine Mom guild.

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

an interview about TCB :eli: girl 

i'll take it but it'd be nice to move forward after this :lakitu:

well she recorded it back in Nov/Dec 2022

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

That's his nature 

Yep. At least she'll look gorg and it'll be her first longer interview in what feels like forever.

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Yep. At least she'll look gorg and it'll be her first longer interview in what feels like forever.

But how y'all so sure about it isn't it just a rumor :deadbanana2:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

But how y'all so sure about it isn't it just a rumor :deadbanana2:

Yeah I just realized this person is a nobody LMAO. I skimmed quickly and that it was lgn or something :dies:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.