• Replies 165k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

LG7 isn't meant to come in 2024 but I'm 80% certain that pieces of the album are going to inevitably leak soon and force her incompetent team to release material two months after said leak, material which we will have already heard by launch.

GN_5TfMXQAA4Kt9?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

No one expects Adele or Beyoncé next year. Beyoncé's been doing every 4 years or so, and Adele said she's having another child after Vegas.. I'm not saying she needs to wait until 2025, but yeah. Some of this we can debunk now. :rip: 

Beyoncé is rumored to have recorded her third act already so it could come anytime. Just recently Adele started getting pap'd at the studio. Waiting for major releases to die down is a bad strategy for so many reasons, but in general it's also very much a loser strategy that I'd hope Interscope doesn't have in mind.

If Camilla Cabello can release in a year with Taylor, Ariana, Beyoncé, Dua (r.i.p.), Billie and so on, why can't Gaga? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

This should of been the lead single of LG7

I thought we hated Stupid Love for having an hookless "beat drop" chorus

:suburban:

not GAGAINVISIBLE in 2024, chi

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

I thought we hated Stupid Love for having an hookless "beat drop" chorus

Not me. I'm a Stupid Love stan 

:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Beyoncé is rumored to have recorded her third act already so it could come anytime. Just recently Adele started getting pap'd at the studio. Waiting for major releases to die down is a bad strategy for so many reasons, but in general it's also very much a loser strategy that I'd hope Interscope doesn't have in mind.

If Camilla Cabello can release in a year with Taylor, Ariana, Beyoncé, Dua (r.i.p.), Billie and so on, why can't Gaga? 

because she simply does not have the time to fulfil an album release cycle as:

a. she's returning to Vegas in a month;

b. she will start promo cycle for Joker 2 right after Vegas (Venice, record interview, premiers everywhere and more interviews) until October;

c. she will need to start campaigning for awards starting November;

and most importantly it make zero sense to collide two of your major projects (LG7 and Joker2).

If we're still in February and she just released a teaser for Chromatica Film then yes she's definitely releasing this summer or so, but now it is time to admit the chance of an album release this year is already out the windows.

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I agree, but I don't think that's why she won't release. I assume it's because it's getting too close to Joker.

Ariana almost didn't release for the same reason this year.

We're down bad back to twitter insiders

• Haha 4

Releases don't have the same staying power they used to. Gaga could easily get LG7 out of the way before JFAD, especially if at most we were only going to get zero/one single. If she's intent on just dropping the album and dipping come 2025, why not just get it out Summer 2024?

All hype and attention will be done by the time JFAD rolls around anyways, just like how the hype around Cowboy Carter, TTPD, Radical Optimism came and went with their respective releases.

:celestial5:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

b. she will start promo cycle for Joker 2 right after Vegas (Venice, record interview, premiers everywhere and more interviews) until October;

and most importantly it make zero sense to collide two of your major projects (LG7 and Joker2).

If we're still in February and she just released a teaser for Chromatica Film then yes she's definitely releasing this summer or so, but now it is time to admit the chance of an album release this year is already out the windows.

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I agree, but I don't think that's why she won't release. I assume it's because it's getting too close to Joker.

Ariana almost didn't release for the same reason this year.

That reasoning for why she won't release makes sense. I was not arguing she will release, I'm arguing that the competition this year is not a valid reason as to why she won't. 

:gaycat7:

Streets saying TCBf will have fan videos during the credits. Guess that's why Interscope started randomly following those fans accounts on insta. I did expect this since what most of them had in common were pics at TCB.  

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Streets saying TCBf will have fan videos during the credits. Guess that's why Interscope started randomly following those fans accounts on insta. I did expect this since what most of them had in common were pics at TCB.  

At least I know to turn it off immediately.

:gaycat3:

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Source?

Of course we're getting fans videos instead of the lg7 teaser :gaycat6: 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

I wouldnt agree. Nowdays album "eras" last like 4 weeks if you arent Taylor Swift lol. Two music videos for two singles and its done basically. She doesnt have to promote LG7 heavily and she also probably wont. Also she can always use the hype leading up to Joker by doing LG7 stuff this summer and then full on Joker mode starting from November. Its not like she will have a major album promo rollout with countless performances and interviews. Look at Ariana, two music videos, an interview and a cute little SNL performance while promoting Wicked part 1, it can be done effectivly and effortlessly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Julio said:

well :suburban:

has this girl EVER got anything right ?!

I know its fake insider but at this rate shes JINKXING us by predicting obvious things that should actually help her fool people :deadbanana:

GAGAINVISIBLE STOP!!

8 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Source?

voices in my head

Spoiler

faddaily

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Aden said:

LG7 isn't meant to come in 2024 but I'm 80% certain that pieces of the album are going to inevitably leak soon and force her incompetent team to release material two months after said leak, material which we will have already heard by launch.

I was one of the happy people listening to the leaked HQ SL.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

voices in my head

Hide contents

faddaily

I saw this comment too sis 

where do y'all fall on the Gar political compass

EHfJohD.png

• Haha 5

Y'all thinking she will be everywhere promoting her next record… I have to laugh a bit

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I don't think the Adele part is true?

If LG7 doesn't come until 2025 I don't think it really has anything to do with other artists releasing this year, it's because the album isn't finished and because this year she will be focusing on Joker

20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I don't think the Adele part is true?

If LG7 doesn't come until 2025 I don't think it really has anything to do with other artists releasing this year, it's because the album isn't finished and because this year she will be focusing on Joker

I agree with the rest. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.