Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

37 minutes ago, Resquid said:

Her next role should be a solo adult comedy where she's a detective looking for evidence. She would totally carry it on charisma alone, plus the virality of the role would make it a hit.

Her The Pink Panther is coming

72zx.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 165.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Still wondering why she put the Fame comic in there...

3 minutes ago, ReReplay said:

Still wondering why she put the Fame comic in there...

Because she HATES us.

72zx.gif

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Because she HATES us.

72zx.gif

she does :chick3:

36 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I think the opening weekend could easily top the first movie, the Joker's already existing fans will definitely be there, plus a whole demographic of people attracted by Gaga that otherwise may not have gone to the theatres to see it, plus the hype alone for the movie I think will give it a huge debut.

:jonny5:

Yeah quite posisible, also it can serve logevity. It has three weeks to its self without any major movie which can steal screens.

Oct 4th- J:Fad

Oct 25th- Venom 3

There are some minor releases in between but hardly anything that can directly impact J:FAD. I hope critics and audience like the mmovie

• Like 1

Godga, I just need one song :jonny4:

Edited by RandomHooker

The wheels are starting to fall off the (Born Brave) bus 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Only Britney could pull it off with 'break the ice' - a track GP were demanding as it was flying up iTunes weeks after release. Something had to be done, so the animated video was the answer.
And fad ? Animated mv will do nothing for a track that goes #23 -#89 -OUT

3 hours ago, Miichael said:

BTI got an animated video because Britney got locked in a psych ward :skull:

I- :skull:

Granted that I agree to have expectations to JFAD to match the first in terms of box office opening, that would be an amazing result, on the Box office theory board there are people suggesting 120-150M possibility, which would set a record for a movie like this.

There are people hoping to break WB opening record ever for a movie, which is 169M from a Harry Potter movie, but it seems unlikely given this is still a rated R movie.

'Barbie' did 162M$ for recent comparison.

pvc6mA9.png

• Like 2

Definitely wouldn't want an animated video - I want her in it. At least for Til It Happens to You it wasn't a song from her albums

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not with them obviously but I would like a lot a movie like 'Challengers' starring Gaga.

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Not with them obviously but I would like a lot a movie like 'Challengers' starring Gaga.

Luca Guadagnino would be a great fit for her. 

• Like 2

Troye, Arianna and Chapelle have been keeping me fed music wise with Gaga's absense, but I've got gaping Gaga sized hole just waiting to be filled and im just so sad we have no idea when she'll be back :gaycat7:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Leptine said:

Since we're in the Bjork rumored direction, she should actually work with one of the directors that made her best music videos, Michel Gondry.

These are still is a serve 30 years later.

This is actually my dream since the beginning omg

• Like 1

another proof that Gondry is a genius at directing music videos:

the cultural implications that a Gaga x Gondry collab can have 

gretchen-gifs.gif

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

Granted that I agree to have expectations to JFAD to match the first in terms of box office opening, that would be an amazing result, on the Box office theory board there are people suggesting 120-150M possibility, which would set a record for a movie like this.

There are people hoping to break WB opening record ever for a movie, which is 169M from a Harry Potter movie, but it seems unlikely given this is still a rated R movie.

'Barbie' did 162M$ for recent comparison.

pvc6mA9.png

Which forum is this?

45 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

Which forum is this?

It's written in the post :khalyan:  Box office theory

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Leptine said:

Since we're in the Bjork rumored direction, she should actually work with one of the directors that made her best music videos, Michel Gondry.

These are still is a serve 30 years later.

I remember many years ago (like around TFM era) someone asked him about her and he said he watched her videos and didn't get them or her or whatever, so I don't think he's a fan. He did say something kind of weird like he'd like to kiss her something. :rip: Unnecessary comments all around. She'd be better off with Spike Jonze (Bjork's Triumph of the Heart mv, Kanye's Flashing Lights, Buddy Holly mv from Weezer). 

Edited by eleganceislearned

22 minutes ago, Dragha said:

May 2024 is going to be our month 

72zx.gif

Serving #RadioIsOurs2018 :suburban:

Almost three weeks out from the trailer's release and I'm still gagged by it. Just watched it a few times. The possibility of her becoming such a strong and respected dramatic actress wasn't even on the table in the early 2010s. I will always stan and love her music career, but I'm especially excited to see where she takes her film career from here. Each film she's starred in has been an event

And if you ever need a dopamine hit, go to page 5683 and read from there. We were all SCALPED that day :clownny:

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.