• Replies 164.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I wonder what her relationship with Interscope is like and how much of a say she gets in her release date 

8 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Not yall always posting these portugiese/spanish tweets expecting us to know what it says :toofunny3: 

And when I try to translate it via website it never works 

:khalyan2:

IMG-2613.jpg

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

IMG-2613.jpg

that account is a known lurker here, they posted 'info' after it was speculated in here numerous times 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Not yall always posting these portugiese/spanish tweets expecting us to know what it says :toofunny3: 

Usually there's an option to translate it under the tweet or you can highlight it and a translate option will come up in a drop down box. I'm used to having to do all that because half the Joker/Gaga pages post in their language.  

15 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Thanks really

Please do some translation when you all bring non English language article

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Usually there's an option to translate it under the tweet or you can highlight it and a translate option will come up in a drop down box. I'm used to having to do all that because half the Joker/Gaga pages post in their language.  

I try but it never works. Always shows an error and atrl wont redirect me to the twitter app where it usually works

34 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I know the title he means and tbh the evidence is pretty scarce...the Revival website popping up when you write the smarturl thing and the title have no relation whatsoever, so it's probably not the title. Also it's so generic that I cannot see Gaga naming an album that title, maybe a song

Agreed, it could be the name of the lead single! But that bat thing isn’t real. It’s 100% made up. They’re saying they got it from a lawyer or attorney or something well there’s something called an NDA and if it was true they would pay for it. Doubt it tbh. 
it’s just a person who was going through old batman related things and thought it was a great idea. 

Btw whatever i say in here is an opinion, if it was “insider” info i would say that it is. So please, whenever i say anything don’t attack :sosad:i’m just a fan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Btw whatever i say in here is an opinion, if it was “insider” info i would say that it is. So please, whenever i say anything don’t attack :sosad:i’m just a fan. 

Please you were claiming you were an insider a few weeks ago. The switchery ma'am.

Drop the title universal music employee. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If y'all don't know portuguese, just ask nicely for someone to translate it. It's giving entitled/racist americans/brits getting mad at people for speaking their own language in public. :biblionny:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

they switch like…

:suburban:

11 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

@JapaneseMommyYou told us the album title has 3 words, what is dis

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Please you were claiming you were an insider a few weeks ago. The switchery ma'am.

Drop the title universal music employee. 

So if i’m an “insider” i can’t share my opinions about things? That’s what my reply was saying LITERALLY. 

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

If y'all don't know portuguese, just ask nicely for someone to translate it. It's giving entitled/racist americans/brits getting mad at people for speaking their own language in public. :biblionny:

shouldnt these members know that most of us dont understand it? I tried translating it myself but it didnt work. I see where youre coming from and Im sorry if someone felt offended by it. (Im just used to the tone we always argue in here, nothing personal) 

Also if there would be a german tweet Id give a short translated summary because I know how confusing that can be

:cm:

Edited by TSwiftie
thing
  • Like 1

So do we believe that V Magazine tea or not?

I need the tldr version 

:clack:

Just now, Solar said:

@JapaneseMommyYou told us the album title has 3 words, what is dis

Do u think she would actually announce an album before releasing the lead single?

Just checking in to see if we're up to our usual shenanigans 

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

All of a sudden you're not an insider :lmao:

I had a feeling you were messing with the gullible liddos

Katy announcement in 20 minutes :ryan3:

100M views for the best SB halftime show :clap3:

+78M on the NFL upload :gaygacat4:

• Like 8

Just now, Julio said:

Katy announcement in 20 minutes :ryan3:

that means Gaga too :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.