• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Relationship drama is highkey recipe for a smash, but she's dating some Silicon Valley tech bro that no1curr about. I say drop Michael and date Joaquin for a few months, have a public beef with Ms Rooney Mara, then drop LG8 and BOOM she snatched herself a Flowers.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3297po6ouanc3nzqtn2qk

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

I'm personally just not liking Dua's title tbh

It's giving me the same vibes as FN, it'll make more sense when the album drops methinks

I really need her to perform on award shows and overall TV like she used to

yeah Joanne got A LOT of performances but mostly for Million Reasons which was pure agony

Edited by HRHCOLLECTION
  • Thanks 1

Just now, State of Grace. said:

Relationship drama is highkey recipe for a smash, but she's dating some Silicon Valley tech bro that no1curr about. I say drop Michael and date Joaquin for a few months, have a public beef with Ms Rooney Mara, then drop LG8 and BOOM she snatched herself a Flowers.

When she reveals she actually did have Bradley’s secret love child in her next MV.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

When she snatches Matt back and they rule the fashion world together? Then what? 

2 minutes ago, Jessie said:

When she reveals she actually did have Bradley’s secret love child in her next MV.

That would have been my first option too, but after his recent press tour..maybe we need him away from her. Poor Gigi though.

Just now, Puttanesca said:

When she snatches Matt back and they rule the fashion world together? Then what? 

Oh we can only dream. The things Matt would do to her dusty ass talentless Haus :jonnycat:

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

big%20foot%20master.jpg

Now that i have your attention, let it be known that G.U.Y is a career highlight

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

My prediction is:

Single in June - Four months after the "Tik tok tik tok" and after Billie's album rollout (assuming its dropping May 17)

Album in September - Just after the Grammy deadline so she doesn't have to compete with all the A-listers in the pop categories, and before Joker so it can ride its momentum.

I also think this schedule would allow a second single rollout before the album in late July/August to increase the anticipation. It also gives her the next couple of months to finalize the album.

:gaygacat1:

She should release an album before the Grammy deadline. JFAD is going to put all eyes on her. If LG7 is good she will probably snatch an AOTY nomination through name checking alone 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Jessie said:

and not make it sound as if being a contemporary musician is tantamount to torture under the Geneva Conventions before disappearing

vilettuce-damn.gif

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

who's ABTLABinsider

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She should release an album before the Grammy deadline. JFAD is going to put all eyes on her. If LG7 is good she will probably snatch an AOTY nomination through name checking alone 

Yeah kinda like ASIB smashing alone gave Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going?) a Pop Solo win over Better Now/God is a woman/Havana :dies: 

I don't see her dropping the album in September. She will be in full Joker mode by that time for Venice and the movie press tour. It has to be coming during the summer and the entire era will probably last like 3 months tops. She wouldn't wait for next year either because she knows all interviewers are gonna be asking her "where is the album???!!!" and she doesn't like mixing her acting/popstar careers.

• Like 3

Waiting for another studio photo or piano image tonight 

:khalyan2:

• Like 1

Preponing the FàD trailer to coincide with LG7 announcement LFGGG

spacer.png

• Like 3

joker trailer in late march... we won!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I'm not ready for the trailer :clownny:

• Like 1

Oh ***** and I got my GodzillaxKong ticket for March 30 already oh pls let it be released by then to see it on the big screen :duca: 

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot

Thanks for the laughs over the past couple of years! Sadly I think my time at ATRL/Gaga Base is coming to an end :chick3:

After getting reported and warned multiple times for going “off topic” by posting a joke about Taylor Swift in a Taylor Swift thread, I tried getting clarity through all the correct channels but have yet to get any real explanation as to what exactly was off topic about my joke.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/469512-tmz-disney-cancels-big-taylor-swift-related-project-at-hollywood-sign/?do=findComment&comment=25467458

Just by looking at the rest of that thread I would say 90% of everything else posted in there is “off topic” if we’re measuring it against my own post. Make it make sense!

I’ve now realized how sad it is that I waste my time on a dying internet forum trying to communicate with other pop fans under the rule of over-sensitive, out of touch dorks who have let the unimpressive title of “forum moderator” go to their heads :rip: If they think flexing their little ban buttons makes them important then I guess the charitable thing is to let them continue with that delusion while they push out users generating content for their platform  :coffee:

If any of my fellow liddos wanna keep in touch you can find me on instagram, my username is evaneye - I’m so excited for LG7 and I hope you guys have fun obsessing over it! And be nice to @Blade and @RideOrDie !

• Like 14

So trailer within the next two weeks :jonny:

• Like 1

A whole album coming out in May?

tumblr_inline_opg7lzru3Z1ro2kks_250.gifv

• Haha 1

Just now, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Thanks for the laughs over the past couple of years! Sadly I think my time at ATRL/Gaga Base is coming to an end :chick3:

After getting reported and warned multiple times for going “off topic” by posting a joke about Taylor Swift in a Taylor Swift thread, I tried getting clarity through all the correct channels but have yet to get any real explanation as to what exactly was off topic about my joke.

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/469512-tmz-disney-cancels-big-taylor-swift-related-project-at-hollywood-sign/?do=findComment&comment=25467458

Just by looking at the rest of that thread I would say 90% of everything else posted in there is “off topic” if we’re measuring it against my own post. Make it make sense!

I’ve now realized how sad it is that I waste my time on a dying internet forum trying to communicate with other pop fans under the rule of over-sensitive, out of touch dorks who have let the unimpressive title of “forum moderator” go to their heads :rip: If they think flexing their little ban buttons makes them important then I guess the charitable thing is to let them continue with that delusion while they push out users generating content for their platform  :coffee:

If any of my fellow liddos wanna keep in touch you can find me on instagram, my username is evaneye - I’m so excited for LG7 and I hope you guys have fun obsessing over it! And be nice to @Blade and @RideOrDie !

Sis, you should never let an internet forum get to you. You are here only to have fun, get tea about your favorite popstars and a distraction from your every day life. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Oh ***** and I got my GodzillaxKong ticket for March 30 already oh pls let it be released by then to see it on the big screen :duca: 

ready to see “LADY GAGA” in big font for movie advertising again on my television

:lakitu:

• Like 1

Anyway, excited for the trailer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.