Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I am not a charts girl, but I can not help but think about how after every single one of Gar's contemporaries have seen huge success with their latest music, there is pressure on her to perform the same. It does not seem hard to go #1 these days if you have a fanbase, but I wonder if she will be able to do it.

There is also the critical acclaim. All of the girls are getting acclaim so I wonder if she will follow suit.

It’s not that hard, but she won’t because her fanbase isn’t very large anymore. :gaygacat8:

• Like 2

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

We couldn't get Stupid Love to go #1 after a colossal era like ASIB and that was BEFORE she tortured her base post-Hold My Hand with her #AD era. :rip:

The way Taylor, Bey, Ariana, and Dua have meh to terrible album titles dd. Wonder what Gaga will give 

• Haha 1

Everyone serving kindness punk 4 yrs after Gar. The psychic of pop strikes again!

Time...the ultimate truth teller. :gaygacat1:

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way Taylor, Bey, Ariana, and Dua have meh to terrible album titles dd. Wonder what Gaga will give 

dd the only one i like is Kacey's Deeper Well :bird:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Puttanesca said:

Everyone serving kindness punk 4 yrs after Gar. The psychic of pop strikes again!

Time...the ultimate truth teller. :gaygacat1:

As usual when Gaga does it, it's labelled as cringe while the others get praised for.

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

As usual when Gaga does it, it's labelled as cringe while the others get praised for.

That's how it goes when you're a legend and visionary, I fear. She did the country thing before it popped off too which is insane lol.

9 minutes ago, Leptine said:

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

That's how it goes when you're a legend and visionary, I fear. She did the country thing before it popped off too which is insane lol.

When everyone enters their #AD era in 2-3 years and capitalism becomes cool.

gretchen amp GIF

• Haha 2

Can she do an AD with a snippet of a song at least :dancehall:. Like the DWYW 

21 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I actually think Eternal Sunshine is a nice album title, but I agree the other three aren't necessarily my favourite. :skull: But watch Gár call her album RAT or something. :skull: 

Edited by Jack!

My prediction is:

Single in June - Four months after the "Tik tok tik tok" and after Billie's album rollout (assuming its dropping May 17)

Album in September - Just after the Grammy deadline so she doesn't have to compete with all the A-listers in the pop categories, and before Joker so it can ride its momentum.

I also think this schedule would allow a second single rollout before the album in late July/August to increase the anticipation. It also gives her the next couple of months to finalize the album.

:gaygacat1:

5 minutes ago, Link16 said:

ok i twitched a bit :celestial5:

Spoiler

:jonny5:

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

I truly cant wrap my head around this, how people can be this stupid, and how they only care about 'hit tweet' and being the first to report something without even thinking about the consequences. It got me thinking about how this fanbase operates compared to others, while others will try to hide or contain things within their fanbases, liddos use it to attack/drag Gaga, truly fascinating 

And there was someone who mentioned this a few pages back but i forgot to quote, but this will be used as an excuse for whoever doesn't like the album, and it will be another 'original LG5' situation. 

now zeddy can go and clean up this mess since he wanted that hit tweet so badly :shakeno:

people should always do their own research outside of a tweet, i was simply posting about something that sounded like insider tea, clearly no one got that reference that blade was making, including me. which is why it blew up in the first place, since learning the truth the tweet was deleted and i posted ab it being a joke but nobody wanted to take a deeper look. + i get hit tweets quite a bit anyway so its not like i needed this, i was just keeping a historial record of what blade was saying incase it turned out to be false later on lmaoo 

2 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

so she doesn't have to compete with all the A-listers in the pop categories

The way we treat her like she’s Camila :monkey: Her and Adele have the most pop wins from the girls at 7

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Reveal hidden contents

im also moving about this btw, bold BOLD claims

4 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I actually think Eternal Sunshine is a nice album title, but I agree the other three aren't necessarily my favourite. :skull: But watch Gár call her album RAT or something. :skull: 

watch her call the album studio rat a collapse

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Reveal hidden contents

If is this true, the lead should arrive this month at the latest :jonny5:

29 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

i actually really like ariana’s but i’m biased because i love that movie but yeah i’m not crazy about the others

I also don't think the Grammys deadline is a roadblock for her cause releasing after the cut-off doesn't mean that she's guaranteed any big nominations, because who knows what'll happen next year. Big artists are releasing more frequently so any of these girls could come out again this time next year. If the music is good it'll get nominated regardless.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aden said:

When everyone enters their #AD era in 2-3 years and capitalism becomes cool.

gretchen amp GIF

I'm afraid Gar was trend hopping when she became an Avon lady. 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3297po6ouanc3nzqtn2qk

Speaking of trends, I really hope she does no features like some of the other girls are doing these days. There's no need to add mediocrity to a Gaga album in 2024.

36 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

That's a lie :mandown:

I'm ready for LG7 to be Down At The Men in Clinuvel Kindness Conference

who's ABTLABinsider

It is what is. If the next era declines commercially from Chromatica it’s because her own priorities have shifted, and she has successfully boxed off “Gaga the popstar” as a persona a little too well.

She just need to bring her classic showmanship to LG7 and not make it sound as if being a contemporary musician is tantamount to torture under the Geneva Conventions before disappearing for a half decade to hawk Haus Labs. She could easily build good will up again and build on whatever numbers she gets even if initially lukewarm but she has to actually start…releasing and centring music that isn’t Cole Porter in Vegas or movie soundtracks.

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.