• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

aint that an atrler? why are yall so messy those dummies on twitter will believe anything :clack:

not zeddy

notyou-tiffany.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, hypocrateen said:

not zeddy

notyou-tiffany.gif

a hit tweets a hit tweet

• Thumbs Down 2

You know what.

I think we need an exorcism at this point. Only supernatural forces can explain the levels of bad luck we continue to endure. 

:ghostface:

• Haha 2

Gaga has A LOT of creative freedom within Interscope lol they are not gonna scrap an album of hers, that was a before renegotiation thing. Gaga scrapped the songs she had done with RedOne cause she decided to go another direction, not because Interscope said let's make a 60s / 70s soft rock country inspired album

• Thanks 1

on the other note, 28 days till JFAD trailer

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"Horny alt"

8AKfHUq.gif

E4vJGay.jpg

• Haha 1

All joker folie à Deux aside we gon’ need @Blade to come back and clarify this mess 

2 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

All joker folie à Deux aside we gon’ need @Blade to come back and clarify this mess 

The probably know nothing. Give it up.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

16 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I don’t think they Mail in records lol plus Gaga lives in LA she has a wide range of automobiles to choose from to hand deliver the record 

sunbathinganimal

• Haha 3

is there an official Gaga discord or something?

8AKfHUq.gif

I make a joke referencing what Janet said about Erotica and suddenly meltdowns ensue.

1. Clearly it was a joke, I already said weeks ago I wouldn't provide info to this fanbase anymore

2. I get dragged for being unreliable yet also cause meltdowns over people thinking my very unserious post is somehow info? Make it make sense.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

I don’t think they Mail in records lol plus Gaga lives in LA she has a wide range of automobiles to choose from to hand deliver the record 

:deadbanana:

Gaga where are you girl? I just wanna talk

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

How does my post even spark this type of conversation? :deadbanana2:

Not actual shipping techniques being debated...

Edited by Blade
  • Haha 14

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

No, it was simply added to the Chromatica Japan tour edition when she went there. Japan usually gets bonus tracks/add ons since their stuff costs more 

so it’s a chromatica song now :clack:

2 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

is there an official Gaga discord or something?

8AKfHUq.gif

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Open both the schools AND the vault I BEG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzQjdW_21ZwlTCbMbsT_0g56UyidfbuzvxkNZGW5oUck5Yrd7eaA7l9CIC&s=10

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Serving poppers, rabbies, and worms for brains I fear.

gagadelrey-lady-gaga-reaction.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

How does my post even spark this type of conversation? :deadbanana2:

Not actual shipping techniques being debated...

Was it next day delivery or ground? These are the things we need to know blade! 😂😂 no but really give us some context here … haha

Kinda feeling a bit bad for @Blade I won’t lie! 

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he had reliable information during Chromatica and wasn’t just going out on a lucky guess streak (stranger things have happened I guess)

Assuming the above is true, he obviously received a tip back in Nov of a Feb release and cryptically dropped that tease in here in Jan, probably knowing he was taking a risk in potentially losing the credibility he built up amongst the ATRL base during Chromatica, unfortunately that has happened and it’s probably insanely frustrating.

However, it’s funny to see GGD and Twitter hanging into his every word :lmao:

Idk if what i’m saying is coherent i’m just typing my thoughts as I go, not even re-reading it back, just hoping it makes sense when i hit post. have a good evening ladies

remember not too take anything at face value at all ever, especially when it comes to Lady GaGa!

:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.