Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

Gaga you know who to call now :cm:

Yorgos is too weird and avant for the geriatrics GaGa's pandering to. She's classy and respectable now. She can work with Jeff Nichols or Mel Gibson on some conservative drama. :cm:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • Haha 2

• Replies 164.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Part of me thinks we'll hear the song the same day we see the trailer :bird:

4 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Nothing against Ari and I'm happy for her but her new album is on the same level of Chromatica quality wise (it's good, but not excellent by any means) 

Gaga's release quality is not a guarantee that she will smash; the standards are different for her, by her fanbase and by the GP. 

We want quality above all though. 

I’m sorry but both Chromatica and ES are excellent.

When the 🖤👹🐀👽 are actually FAD soundtrack songs

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

well someone announced album title that is out one day after miss stefani's bday

Beyonce announcing the title of her new album. At this point we're doing countdowns for other artists' releases. :dies:

• Haha 12

I feel like Gaga’s „magic potions take time” meant that we’re still kinda far away from the album. 

• Like 2

kinda jealous of everybody else eating good rn

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If she’s teasing an album that isn’t coming out till next year, then she’s definitely going to have to be dealing with questions about the album while promoting Joker. And she clearly tries to keep her music career and acting career separate (except for the respective soundtracks of those movies obv), so I doubt she would want an album taking any spotlight from Joker.

She would not have mentioned the album before joker if it was not coming till after Joker. If anything, they rushed to release it before joker so nobody is harassing her about new music 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

kinda jealous of everybody else eating good rn

What's stopping you from eating good ?? Just go to the HausLabs website and order your "food" .

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

If she’s teasing an album that isn’t coming out till next year, then she’s definitely going to have to be dealing with questions about the album while promoting Joker. And she clearly tries to keep her music career and acting career separate (except for the respective soundtracks of those movies obv), so I doubt she would want an album taking any spotlight from Joker.

She would not have mentioned the album before joker if it was not coming till after Joker. If anything, they rushed to release it before joker so nobody is harassing her about new music 

this!!!!!!! 

literally everyone will have released by the summer so maybe that is the best time :suburban:

37 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

Part of me thinks we'll hear the song the same day we see the trailer :bird:

The only song we’re hearing during the trailer is That’s Entertainment 

28 minutes ago, Aden said:

Beyonce announcing the title of her new album. At this point we're doing countdowns for other artists' releases. :dies:

The way my countdown still failed because it was to Billie and not Beyoncé :ahh:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

her contract must be SUPER lenient for her ass to still be in the middle of working on a new album and it's been almost 4 years since her last :monkey:

does anyone know if her jazz albums are included in the count? 

Edited by Bojana
typo

Or maybe Interscope execs just returned the album to her with a message

“No hits found. Go back to the writing room. “

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

We need a new insider information to get us excited again... 

Where are all the insiders?? @RideOrDie @Blade @JapaneseMommy

:nuts:

Can y’all leave these poor people alone :toofunny2: they’ll share info when there is info to share and knowing Gaga there is NONE right now

• Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator
10 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

literally everyone will have released by the summer so maybe that is the best time :suburban:

Everyone is releasing now because they know they can’t compete with a full Q3 Gaga era :suburban:

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

does anyone know if her jazz albums are included in the count? 

They do not.

• Thanks 1

Oh well march is done lol

not a mod having to come in and tell yall to stop harassing people

IyNfOBE.png

• Haha 7

• ATRL Moderator

First single July 19 :lakitu:

Stanning Gaga feels like stanning a literal mirage :gaycat7:

OT: Why I'm feeling like no one is waiting for new Gaga music except for her fanbase?  :deadbanana2:

When she was about to drop Joanne everybody was curious about her next move after ARTPOP's failure and C2C, with Chromatica the GP was waiting for her return to dance music + she also had residual exposure from AISB. This time I think we're gonna tank. :heart2: 

Releasing albums every 4 years is not the move in 2024.

I don't care that much about charts but I don't want her to become a throwback artist either. 

Edited by atemyheartinc
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.