Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

So we just got the confirmation from The Rolling Stones team, the song comes out next week on Friday and you have to make a post on all your socials with the official artwork and a blurb. The text for that-

Bobby, could you remind me again, did I tweet about the CottonOn collab? They were really kind and generous with their donation to the foundation. We were so moved by their compassion. Mom said she had a great time talking to their team about the initiative and discussing our future plans. I don't know how I missed it. I'll do it now, hold on.

Yes, you did. Twice. Now if you-

*typing* We at @BTWF believe in a kinder, braver world together and that's why we...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTJs7A-MVQgLrEBG2N1S8

Okay but if you could post about Sweet Sounds today that'd be great cause we need some time for the e-mail blasts and then we have two 5-minute Zoom interviews lined up for Monday with the NY Times and Billboard where you briefly talk about how the collaboration came together and what the song means to you, and your relationship with the band. And those come out 2 days before the song is out.

...And sent. I'm sorry, what were you saying? Okay, you know what we'll talk about that when I'm back. I gotta go down for a quick trip to the office and meet the formulation team, we have to finalize the ingredients for the BioTech CelluLift Serum and the Ultra Hydrating SkinRepair+ Moisturizer. I'm so excited for the launch next month, this is our first double launch at Sephora! And guess what, Sarah texted me this morning, we just won the Best Clean Foundation award from Allure! You know how much I love this company and the beauty community and the incredible work we do together. I love you all so much. It's not just makeup, but makeup that's kind to your skin and to the planet that you live on. All that we have is each other. Love fosters kindness. Anyways, I'll see you later!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfn_uP0awwmSpGEtbko52

Bobby: the gaise want El Gee Sev-

Gaga: The want what? szatan.gif

• Replies 164.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

The production on Kylie’s album is really interesting. 

Now, I’d eat šhit for Kylie, but that album is really forgettable. It can be shortened into an EP.

szatan.gif

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Now, I’d eat šhit for Kylie, but that album is really forgettable. It can be shortened into an EP.

szatan.gif

Yeah I was gonna edit the post saying some songs have interesting production like Hold On To Now and Vegas High. I didn’t enjoy the album as a whole but these 2 are great. 

Tension is kinda disappointing considering the singles were such serves. A reverse Godmatica experience. 

Tension is mid as expected but Kylegend has been around for decades now so it's par for the course.

We could only pray to get Gaga's 16th album when we have no sign of her 7th one :monkey:

2 hours ago, Aden said:

70599865007-ahs-s-12-kim-spiderbelly-transit-shelter-layout-sm.jpg?width=1200&disable=upscale&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Kim K serving Gaga circa 2015 in the new AHS :rip:

she wishes

Godga was doing it pre the Ozempication of the culture 

9 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

putting Legend  Kylie™️ on an album with Ben Platt and that Big Freedia cover was actually very disrespectful of her looking back 

TrueBlood

the way  Kylie™️ put Godga in her PLACE by releasing the acclaimed and GLOBAL Padam Padam 

she wanted to lecture her ass on how to CLEAR the girls and make a splash with a 1st single since that ho last did it with Applause

revenge 

TrueBlood

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

the way  Kylie™️ put Godga in her PLACE by releasing the acclaimed and GLOBAL Padam Padam 

she wanted to lecture her ass on how to CLEAR the girls and make a splash with a 1st single since that ho last did it with Applause

revenge 

TrueBlood

y'all keep overrating Padam success :rip: it might be successful within the gay community, but in the real world Stupid Love is much, much bigger (and Padam is such a mid song, I don't understand the praise). 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

13 years later and Gaga still hasn't surpassed Alejandro. Those opening synths and humming alone >>>

The way we all thought she'd be dancing on a beach for this song and then she served THIS. Who has this vision and nerve so early in their careers? :jonny5:

• Like 2

If Gags manages to have one more hit / viral smash, she will be regularly doing 10M daily on Spotify. That would look so good

IMG-3317.gif

48 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Did i really see a thread praising Kim's acting over Gaga

stressed-out-jade-wesker.gif

It's just a group therapy session of all the Razzie winners stans prepping themselves ahead of JFAD smashery with the fuming, foaming and teeth-grinding. They're in rehearsal mode.

IMG-3317.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

It’s going to be crazy in 20 years when we have like 16 Gaga albums.

9 hours ago, Sannie said:

This feels like some historical revisionism. As fun as the total onslaught of the BTW era was, I do not think I could describe it as "well-executed". They basically just threw everything at the wall. :jonny: And this fanbase hated the videos and the tour. :deadbanana: 

The only misstep was that chaotic debut of Judas and the single switch between Judas and TEOG and her being a director for some visuals but overall the promotion rollouts were great for what they were (until they couldn’t milk the era anymore). Like they even cheated her way to make Hair chart :eli:

Edited by truthteller

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Are you really going to blame her for the cancelled BTWB dates?

Is that what you can interpret from that? Seek help :deadbanana2:

Just now, Sombre said:

:gaycat6:

These strikes are lasting until November at least imo.

Now why does Olivia's All-American ***** sound like a hybrid of Joanne and Diamond Heart.

spacer.png

Crazy how she put out a whole jazz album that went #1 and won a Grammy just 6 years after unleashing one of the biggest pop culture juggernauts that also went #1 and won a Grammy. Nobody else.

IMG-3317.gif

3 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s going to be crazy in 20 years when we have like 16 Gaga albums.

Imagine the album rankings and daily fights on whether ReDone should come back for LG17 or not :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.