Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

ATRL about to become Deadpool 3 stans.

they're still filming so will be delayed. Really will be fascinating to see what the movie landscape looks like next year vis a vis JFAD

Edited by WildAmerican

• Replies 213.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

It’s hard to guess how long all this will last but I imagine at worst Deadpool 3 will probably end up back in its original slot which wouldn’t be the ideal scenario for FAD with Venom 3 also in the mix.

But how many movies will be able to make their release dates now is up in the air, so 2024 is going to be a massive question mark scheduling wise while Joker is one of the few to be sitting pretty. 

Honestly the first time a Gaga project has had such good fortune / great timing in a hot minute; the way we were close to being served another messy delay due to unforeseen historical circumstances :rip:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

let's hope they don't need any reshoots for JFAD :emofish:

Reshoots could theoretically take place as late as next year if needed and it shouldn’t cause any issues.

The way Gaga’s movies always have really good luck (ASIB global smasha, HAG a COVID smash), but her albums always have the worst luck :rip:

38 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

they're still filming so will be delayed. Really will be fascinating to see what the movie landscape looks like next year vis a vis JFAD

I wonder if JFAD could come sooner than we thought. 

5 minutes ago, Erotic said:

The way Gaga’s movies always have really good luck (ASIB global smasha, HAG a COVID smash), but her albums always have the worst luck :rip:

It’s a sine-from-above.mp3 I fear. 

The Fame Monster really is the best album ever made.. how could she possibly top it

GIF page fan atrl - animated GIF on GIFER

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

The same thought popped into my head: if the strike causes more delays to happen, they’ll be more space April-October 2024. I’ll if they’ll take advantage. 

Whew Americano came on shuffle this morning and I got my life to it. I forgot how much it gives. 

Dance to Virgo's Groove in GIF form - Base - ATRL

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don't think so, October 2024 remains the perfect period of release.

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

let's hope they don't need any reshoots for JFAD :emofish:

It wouldn't be a big deal considering they have all the time to do that.

5 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbf, there's basically nothing relevant that's non-streaming aside from HBO. And even they get considerable consumption through Max. Network is pretty dead aside from sitcoms that... blow up on streaming.

I don't think there's any reason to expect her to be on the Wednesday, but there's also a ton lesser side gigs for her to snatch. Especially if the show is going in a much more horror-centric direction. Imo, it'd be a fun, easy, well-received 2-week gig that'd smash. 

This was basically my point along with the fact the show is also getting awards recognition.

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Hollywood's actors are going on strike, and like Box Office Theory is saying, this means Joker 2 is pretty much locked to be the highest grossing film next year. 

Which also means there will be less competition in terms of other awards contender movies :nicole2:

Not SAG on a strike. Hollywood is in shambles :bibliahh:

We got so lucky whew

Y’all better pray this strike doesn’t affect the Chromatica Ball special somehow. :rip:

Along with stepping away from all film and television productions worldwide, actors will not be permitted to take part in promotional work of any kind, including press junkets, film premieres, and fan events like San Diego Comic-Con.

https://www.thewrap.com/sag-aftra-strike-rules-publicists/

Edited by BlondUnicorn

I mean, Gaga still referred to it as the Chromatica Ball “film”. I could see an exception being made as it may not be considered as an actor’s work, but what if she decides to show her solidarity to her fellow actors or some bs and postpones it. :rip:

10 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Y’all better pray this strike doesn’t affect the Chromatica Ball special somehow. :rip:

https://www.thewrap.com/sag-aftra-strike-rules-publicists/

She’s not acting in it though, so that shouldn’t be affected. It’s in a similar realm as reality/competition shows being unaffected. Though I will say it would sorta be in poor taste if she were to randomly announce it today given her relation to the acting world.

Isnt it allegedly getting a theatrical release according to AlloCiné, or was that faked by Liddos too

I don't think the strike will effect on CBT special as it's focused on writers and actors.

Neither I think it'll affect negatively Joker 2 release date as it's in post-production right now. I could even see it getting a closer release date if other 2024 projectw are affected by the strike.

That said the strike could affect her next actress project. I really doubt she'll see a movie set really soon. Most of pre-production movies / tv show are frozen and will have serious delays for some of them. So yeah I doubt Gaga will get any new actress project until a quite big moment. Once the strike will be done the focus will on all those frozen projects waiting for production to start. 

Edited by monketsharona

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Isnt it allegedly getting a theatrical release according to AlloCiné, or was that faked by Liddos too

The page was probably created by a liddo, it has been deleted since then

• Haha 1

Bloody Mary being the 5th most streamed song in the US this year, without Gaga lifting up a finger 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9521xq2a4r15xd70mxx8z

13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

That said the strike could affect her next actress project. I really doubt she'll see a movie set really soon. Most of pre-production movies / tv show are frozen and will have serious delays for some of them. So yeah I doubt Gaga will get any new actress project until a quite big moment. Once the strike will be done the focus will on all those frozen projects waiting for production to start. 

MusicGa? f*cking OVER!

ActressGa? f*cking DONE!

AvonGa still here

#AdGa still standing 

abmSBZI.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.