Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, Grimes said:

She should definitely stop tweeting song lyrics and pretending nothing is happening, this is so insensitive of her. 

This is just breaking news, give her a break no pun intended :rip:

They're most likely pre-written tweets that have already been scheduled via Hootsuite, and written by the marketing team not Gaga herself. She's probably fitting on a dress for the movie premiere tomorrow right now.

• Replies 213.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, Grimes said:

She should definitely stop tweeting song lyrics and pretending nothing is happening, this is so insensitive of her. 

You know what's even more insensitive? taking a serious issue like this and using it to dunk on an artist you hate.

Go listen to that ugly lisp'd creature Grimes and get out of the Gaga base

Hopefully, the song will be a nice little emotional boost because I feel like ****. 

She's so pumped about the release :jonny5: 

2 hours

QiLHOzo.gif

5 minutes ago, Grimes said:

Not a good look then.

Of course she would tell a fan that while replying to them, it doesn't mean it's true. She has a social media team as does every celebrity. Please. :rip: And if you don't think the marketing for a song that's part of a movie that cost $250M with marketing included isn't going to include carefully planning social media posts on the account of a major star with millions of followers then well I don't know what to tell you.

7 minutes ago, Grimes said:

Not a good look then.

Ok I’ll care when Gaga is appointed to the Supreme Court and is writing decisions. She’s a musician releasing music. I don’t need a press release every time there is breaking news, which is everyday. 

Im not going to falsely believe Gaga doesn’t care about safe access to abortion just because she doesn’t retweet a politico story :rip: 

Edited by MAKSIM

People really think she's on her phone right now tweeting whatever lyrics come to mind, as if every post about this song hasn't been carefully vetted and re-written several times by her label, her own social media team, and Paramount's marketing team :bibliahh:

"B-But Gaga said it's always her" please :rip: 

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

People really think she's on her phone right now tweeting whatever lyrics come to mind, as if every post about this song hasn't been carefully vetted and re-written several times by her label and Paramount's marketing team :bibliahh:

Please :rip: 

I mean, I’m sure it’s a mixture of the two. It’s not like they need to review an artist tweeting their own lyrics. 

Not literal hours to go and this horror claxon sounds in between Met Gala discourse and Gaga herself tweeting song lyrics :hoetenks:

9 minutes ago, justin. said:

Hopefully, the song will be a nice little emotional boost because I feel like ****. 

It’s good to be informed, but you can’t take on the world’s burdens as your own. 

7 minutes ago, Protocol said:

People really think she's on her phone right now tweeting whatever lyrics come to mind, as if every post about this song hasn't been carefully vetted and re-written several times by her label, her own social media team, and Paramount's marketing team :bibliahh:

"B-But Gaga said it's always her" please :rip: 

:rip: 

Some girls need to take an online marketing course.

22 minutes ago, Grimes said:

Is Grimes protesting right now? 

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I mean, I’m sure it’s a mixture of the two. It’s not like they need to review an artist tweeting their own lyrics. 

Absolutely, but for a major soundtrack single I would think it’s all pre written, especially before it comes out

Her Applause meltdown was obviously her

My first Gaga release using Spotify. :jonny6:

Some of these new lyrics are sooo good :jonny2:

My excitement was already high but now it's through the roof. The way she's teasing the song reminds me of how she was teasing ROM days before the release :jonny6:

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

My first Gaga release using Spotify. :jonny6:

ya better have it going ALL DAY EVERY DAY

I come to this base and people are, of course, meltdowning

OT:

QiLHOzo.gif

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

3 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Absolutely, but for a major soundtrack single I would think it’s all pre written, especially before it comes out

Her Applause meltdown was obviously her

I’m sure tweeting perez to stay away from her and her family was pre scheduled :eli: 

2 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

1 hour and 34 minutes :jonny5:

the single of the CENTURY is upon us

:jonny: 

fml if we end up not liking it lmao 

trying to keep my expectations low

hausofbryan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.