Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Just now, Aren said:

What would you prefer: an original song as big as Shallow but no BA nomination, or no original music but a BA win?

BA win

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

8 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

When is the most realistic time to expect the first trailer? A year from now?

next year's Superbowl. :jonny5:

I felt like bragging today

Is Lady Gaga the luckiest pop girl? - Base - ATRL

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Hopefully she serves the same energy as HOG campaign. That was so entertaining to watch.

Idgaf about a boring ass campaign, give us Jie Mi Lee type of campaign.

r/JamieLeeCurtis - OKAYYYY

Fr.

"The first time Joaquin handed me a gun in character I felt like everyone in that set was in danger. The cameramen suddenly looked like targets, and Todd looked like he should be running away from me."

3 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

next year's Superbowl. :jonny5:

Wait :jonny5:

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when Crazy in Love (feat. Joaquin Phoenix) is produced by BloodPop

cKs2DSL.gif

FsLZQ8UXsAADLXB?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 minutes ago, Aren said:

What would you prefer: an original song as big as Shallow but no BA nomination, or no original music but a BA win?

A BA win hands-down

Her winning that would do more for her career and legacy than any smash hit would atp

34 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Million Seasons I know that's right :gaygacat4:

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Fr.

"The first time Joaquin handed me a gun in character I felt like everyone in that set was in danger. The cameramen suddenly looked like targets, and Todd looked like he should be running away from me."

:bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Fr.

:ahh:

"I got myself hospitalized in a psychward after Chromatica Ball so I can better understand the rage and mental disturbance inside Joker's mind, ultimately my mentality got fractured and I experienced what it is like to be an acomplice to a psychopath."

We need her to become the first person in history to win both Best Original Song and Best Actress in the same night :duca:

Edited by Hot Volcano

they're gonna make her WORK for that BA oscar i just know it. Don't expect it with JFAD pls 

The soundtrack will most likely have both original music and covers. And I think they'll mostly be jazzy songs. Eclipse already hinted at it.

She's most certainly going lead. There have been some scoops/rumors about the film being told mostly from Harley's perspective and others about it being told from both Joker's and Harley's. But the fact that the working title of the film is "Juliet" (the first one was "Romeo") does make me wonder if she has the meatiest role and if the film largely revolves around her despite it being a Joker sequel. She's the LEAD lead at best, co-lead at worst. 

As for the original song thing, yeeeaah idk. I'd love if she gave us a couple new songs but I think it's best to just stick to covers and renditions for this one. At the same time, it's not a total stretch to think that there might be a song for awards contention considering how acutely aware both WB and Todd are of the added value that she brings to the film as a singer and an actress. 

Either way she’d be in the running for a 3rd Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media Grammy nomination (and possible second win) :gaygacat4:

Something tells me people have wildly misinterpreted the musical component of this film.

Watch it be something as simple as her singing very simple melodies for famous jazz standards out loud throughout the film to guide the story or something. Like, I'm not expecting a formal song rollout like Shallow or Hold My Hand at all. :rip:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Something tells me people have wildly misinterpreted the musical component of this film.

Watch it be something as simple as her singing very simple melodies for famous jazz standards out loud throughout the film to guide the story or something. Like, I'm not expecting a formal song rollout like Shallow or Hold My Hand at all. :rip:

Apparently it's gonna be hallucination scenes. And yes, this won't be a full on musical like Les Mis or Phantom. 

55 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I felt like bragging today

Is Lady Gaga the luckiest pop girl? - Base - ATRL

Hildur Guðnadóttir swept for Joker score the following year, plus she also won an Emmy the same awards cycle, so technically she became the second female and first solo female to win

a worldwide CLASSIC indeed :jonny6:

1 hour ago, Aren said:

BA win easily. It's also more difficult to get.

Super early but I'm already curious to know what her next role will be.

The are filming today in Belleville (NJ). The streets are going to be blocked (maybe they will shoot outside the Hospital). 

2 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

We need her to become the first person in history to win both Best Original Song and Best Actress in the same night :duca:

What other actresses have won BOS as well as BA/BAS? Is she in the presence of legends :duca:

8 minutes ago, besaid said:

What other actresses have won BOS as well as BA/BAS? Is she in the presence of legends :duca:

Only Barbra Streisand comes to my mind right now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.