Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

19 minutes ago, monster_enriquer said:

Is Applause viral or not? Can someone sum up it's situation?  

It went viral properly about 3 weeks ago, it peaked at 550k~ streams, then it fell - the fall helped on by Spotify’s algorithm favouring artist’s slower songs. Now it has been removed, Applause has seemingly stabilised above 500k. We need it to go viral again :giraffe:

• Replies 164.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Ariana’s POV was doing so good on the radio and it even went Top5 without really charting high on US streaming platforms like Spotify/Apple Music and i think it went Top25. 

Anyone have the radio numbers and streaming stats the week it peaked? 

EDIT: Maybe we can compare it to Bloody Mary if we base it as 300k daily US Spotify streams and weekly 6M.

Edited by industry baby

9 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Ariana’s POV was doing so good on the radio and it even went Top5 without really charting high on US streaming platforms like Spotify/Apple Music and i think it went Top25. 

EDIT: Maybe we can compare it to Bloody Mary if we base it as 300k daily US Spotify streams and weekly 6M.

Ok, i found it.

POV peaked at #27 with 1.5k sales, 4.9m streams and 45m airplay. 

Maybe Bloody Mary can achieve the same around March/Early April.

2 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Ok, i found it.

POV peaked at #27 with 1.5k sales, 4.9m streams and 45m airplay. 

Maybe Bloody Mary can achieve the same around March/Early April.

We need it to reach top 30, it would become only the 2nd female album of the 10s to have seven top 30 singles (tying Taylor's Red) :jonny:

24 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Yeah Ariana is a radio elixir, even when it was extremely tough in the USA. I can remember SWU having a really good pop call-outs debut but scooter didn’t push the song. only since Bey coming back and the big shift in pop are these females finally able to have a life on radio. Chromatica was a bit before the time, yet it helped pave the way for what we see now :alexz3:

i hope she really does the Oscar performance, after shallow she has to come with something cute!

Now hear me out…. A Hold My Bloody Hand mashup at the Oscar’s to secure a top 30 peak on the hot 100

I would be over the moon if BM enters the the top 40. Based on these radio updates, it can definitely happen eventually :duca:

3 months ago I said that I would be satisfied if it entered the top 80. Queen Gagz is always outdoing my expectations 

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I would be over the moon if BM enters the the top 40. Based on these radio updates, it can definitely happen eventually :duca:

3 months ago I said that I would be satisfied if it entered the top 80. Queen Gagz is always outdoing my expectations 

I want it to outpeak MTN badly :jonnycat:

57 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

I want it to outpeak MTN badly :jonnycat:

Outpeak MTN and HMH is all I'm asking for at this point

I just realized Million Reasons snuck itself inside her Top 10 on Spotify at the moment. Judas and Applause being 7 and 8 was a SHOCK but I understand it's the Tik Tok effect. I was hoping Rain on Me was there just for the ki but guess not. 

US Radio (Overall)

87 (+3)    Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary     14.78 (+1.09)    *NEW PEAK*

Biggest update so far.

4th biggest AI gainer.

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

19    17 (+1)   LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    4582    3456    1126    11.933

+243 Spins
+0.677 Audience

HOT AC

30    25  (+1)   LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    741    409    332    1.924

+69 Spins
+0.353 Audience

Combined audience (POP + HAC): +1.03M

run.gif?w=250

Oh wow we’re smashing 

spacer.png

Massive radio update today. Her label needs to do something. A remix, a music video and/or lyric video...something.

30 minutes ago, Black Jesus said:

Massive radio update today. Her label needs to do something. A remix, a music video and/or lyric video...something.

You know the massive radio update is because of her label…. right? They are literally focused on getting it more airplay 

my physical therapist was like "I love that Wednesday Gaga song, but why is the version playing on radio so slow? I love the Youtube one better"

like...

how good are the radio updates? idk much about radio works in the US :weeps:

17 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

how good are the radio updates? idk much about radio works in the US :weeps:

extremely stable which is a very good sign

alice would’ve smashed too hard in uk if it was the lead i fear. brits eat that kinda music up. even stupid noise was a hit here. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.