Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

For artists like Gaga it still matters. 

Maybe the full genre of the songs. But if we are comparing 13 dance tracks, the differences are extremely minuscule to the GP. Alice, SL, and Replay are all the same to them. All 2020 Lady Gaga dance tracks. The people that like Lady Gaga dance tracks listened to it, the ones that don’t didn’t. Gaga’s been around for 15 years, they know what to expect from her dance music. 

To get more people to listen to her music, she needs to rebrand herself again. JFAD will give her this opportunity. If JFAD is a massive success and Gaga receives credit for it, LG7 may be her biggest album since BTW (Just like Chromatica was her biggest album since BTW)

• Replies 165.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

16 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Maybe the full genre of the songs. But if we are comparing 13 dance tracks, the differences are extremely minuscule to the GP. Alice, SL, and Replay are all the same to them. All 2020 Lady Gaga dance tracks. The people that like Lady Gaga dance tracks listened to it, the ones that don’t didn’t. Gaga’s been around for 15 years, they know what to expect from her dance music. 

To get more people to listen to her music, she needs to rebrand herself again. JFAD will give her this opportunity. If JFAD is a massive success and Gaga receives credit for it, LG7 may be her biggest album since BTW (Just like Chromatica was her biggest album since BTW)

So by this logic a Gaga ballad doesn’t make a difference? And HMH should’ve performed similarly to ARUTW as a soundtrack ballad? No, the song itself still matters, especially in the long run on streaming. 

Honestly Rain On Me should've been the lead single and then Sour Candy, and then maybe Replay or Alice :rip:

10 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

Honestly Rain On Me should've been the lead single and then Sour Candy, and then maybe Replay or Alice :rip:

They were never releasing a collab as the lead. ROM was always planned as single #2. 

11 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

When does Gaga finish shooting Joker? march? April?

IDK how reliable this info is, but I’m guessing until at least early April. 

2 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

the first 10 seconds...

FIiHjsIXEAcDgbF.jpg

the Venus and Fashion demos :WAP:

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Gaga's thank you note was so smart. She thanked the Academy for the nomination, talked about her love for music and cinema AND mentioned that she's on set filming her new role, all in one post. She's a genius.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7xKOozk-p6glYnuGYvf3

But she didnt say 'LG7 is recorded and ready to go'

Honestly I'm not sure that any of the Chromatica fan favorites would have smashed more as a lead compared to SL, nonetheless my choice is still Alice :WAP:

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

What show is this :ahh:

911 is so good!

Im drunk as hell in a drive thru and they were playing 911, such a bop.

4 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

What show is this :ahh:

Abott Elementary! It’s so good and critically praised, won several Emmy’s if I recall correctly 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

54 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

But she didnt say 'LG7 is recorded and ready to go'

What is LG7? She's a rihtired singer, Chroma was her final album

16 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

What is LG7? She's a rihtired singer, Chroma was her final album

Shes not retiring until we get a hyperpop/electrorock hybrid album ala Replay remix. Not on my watch!

Random thought but the fact that Austin Butler is in the running for an Oscar after that embarrassing accent mess and acting a fool on every tv/interview spot with it while Gaga missed for HoG is really homophobic

When LG7 is her final era and it's just solo JazzGa trying to clench that AOTY grammy before pivoting to film forever 

spacer.png

Edited by Veckatimest

1 minute ago, yellowflame said:

Random thought but the fact that Austin Butler is in the running for an Oscar after that embarrassing accent mess and acting a fool on every tv/interview spot with it while Gaga missed for HoG is really homophobic

I mean lbr she didn't lose out on the nom because of her interview antics, most Academy members don't watch those. It's just that MGM tanked in keeping visibility up for the film late in the voting period and spent most of their resources on the early precursors, which explains why much worse performances than hers make it in (and even win *cough Chastain*)

1 minute ago, Veckatimest said:

I mean lbr she didn't lose out on the nom because of her interview antics, most Academy members don't watch those. It's just that MGM tanked in keeping visibility up for the film late in the voting period and spent most of their resources on the early precursors, which explains why much worse performances than hers make it in (and even win *cough Chastain*)

I agree I just wanted to drag that man after wasting my time on that movie

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.51aca1ef58

6 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

I agree I just wanted to drag that man after wasting my time on that movie

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.51aca1ef58

You spilled though, I felt the same way after first watching it :skull:

The fact that his antics and the general mediocrity of his performance skating through precursors based on nothing aren't 1% as dragged by Film Twitter and GagATRL when compared to HOG is nonetheless still highkey homophobic

Edited by Veckatimest

8 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

1000 Doves should've been the lead

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

He will regret it in the long run, he is turning the GP against him with his pretentious antics.

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

He will regret it in the long run, he is turning the GP against him with his pretentious antics.

Trust his career will go nowhere after this lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.