1. alice

2. rain on me

3. replay

4. sine from above

32 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Malice would've served #20- #82- OUT tbh

46 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Like :rip:

You gays need to get this idea if Alice being a multi-week #1 out of your head because it never would’ve happened

It would’ve have a PI run at best 

Stop acting like psychics. We don’t know how Alice would’ve performed, but it could’ve done better than SL for all we know, especially since it wasn’t leaked. 

Rain on Me should have been a solo lead with Sour Candy as the second single :swan:

They’re airing A Star is Born right now on the Paramount Network :gaygacat4:

I used to be in the loop with all the unreleased songs. Now I'm just discovering these gems. 

JohnWayneHolland
25 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Stop acting like psychics. We don’t know how Alice would’ve performed, but it could’ve done better than SL for all we know, especially since it wasn’t leaked. 

Yeah but Stupid Flop is more digestible for the GP than N/Alice, if anything Malice could've been a cute hit in Europe but not the rest of the world.

the first 10 seconds...

FIiHjsIXEAcDgbF.jpg

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Yeah but Stupid Flop is more digestible for the GP than N/Alice, if anything Malice could've been a cute hit in Europe but not the rest of the world.

Gaga’s digestible songs tend to bomb though (The Cure, SL)

I really love that Inez and Vinoodh photoshoot, her clean makeup looked amazing during ARTPOP 

Replay would have served OUT-OUT. Just cuz a couple faguettes like it doesn’t mean it’s popular. Lettuce discuss to the streams 

*miley-purple-wig-gif*

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN

If Fad is going to flop, then she should flop with a good song. Al(lah)ice would at least make sure the QUALITEA is there unlike Stupid Bomb: chart AND quality BOMB

tFEVGw7.gif

JohnWayneHolland
19 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

Replay would have served OUT-OUT. Just cuz a couple faguettes like it doesn’t mean it’s popular. Lettuce discuss to the streams 

*miley-purple-wig-gif*

Replay is close to 70M streams :rip: Malice only has more streams that it because it's the first song on the album, Replay is constantly getting more daily streams.

Gaga's thank you note was so smart. She thanked the Academy for the nomination, talked about her love for music and cinema AND mentioned that she's on set filming her new role, all in one post. She's a genius.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7xKOozk-p6glYnuGYvf3

According to this base, Stupid Love and Applause are the only songs on their respective albums that could’ve worked as lead singles and not bombed. I just don’t buy it. :sorry:

I think it’s time to stop assuming the GP needs songs to be easy and inoffensive for the song to do well. BM is proof of that. Replay should’ve been the lead. 

Replay actually gets used in Tiktoks while Alice doesn’t.

People thinking Alice would do anything with the GP like :toofunny3:

It’s not a bad song by any means, just not strong at all. Replay is catchy, has that dance vibe, and has vitality to it

Replay is literally a yassified Perfect Illusion, and it would've flopped just as hard.

1. Alice

2. Rain On Me

3. Sour Candy

4. 1000 Doves Piano Version

A smash era right there.

Edited by PoisonCandy

2 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

I think it’s time to stop assuming the GP needs songs to be easy and inoffensive for the song to do well. BM is proof of that. Replay should’ve been the lead. 

:giraffe:

At this point in her career, the lead single choice is not an important decision. Any song that was in the same situation as SL would have performed similarly. Big artists use their name and brand to sell music, what it sounds like matters less and less the bigger the artist is. I mean look at Taylor, Midnights is a mid album for her but it is a massive success just because her name is attached to it 

Fighting over Alice and Replay and none of you bringing up Babylon? I-

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

At this point in her career, the lead single choice is not an important decision. Any song that was in the same situation as SL would have performed similarly. Big artists use their name and brand to sell music, what it sounds like matters less and less the bigger the artist is. I mean look at Taylor, Midnights is a mid album for her but it is a massive success just because her name is attached to it 

For artists like Gaga it still matters. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.