Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

lmao dont wanna complain but all I wanted was a hoodie and poster for the chromatica ball and there is neither on the site :gaycat6:

• Replies 164.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

38 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Wasn't the someone having trouble acting a blind item? I remember it didn't sound like Gaga to me at all, I'd be shocked if it's her. Her face is still the same it's always been

This was the blind item released in late October:

9hm5n708qcw91.jpg

I don't recall Gaga denying plastic surgery and until mid September she was on tour +  Dom Perignon event when this came out, this claims the person is dealing with face paralysis for months, imo it's not Gaga.

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

omg pls crack 200k

:jonnycat:

That blind item is about Ariana filming wicked. She got the fox eye lift last year which is why she looked weird. 

Gags has never gone under the knife, she just pumps her face full of cement :-*

I wish Jojo would’ve recorded Second Time Around. 

I need someone to be honest with me: rate the quality of the Chromatica shirts/merch. I pay $50+ for Iggy's merch because her clothes last for years. Whereas I think all these other big artists use the same factory/companies for these expensive-yet-cheaply-made-merch.

reference tweet from someone on Twitter:

I'm happy Gaga FINALLY is including Chroamtica tour merch. I especially cannot wait to get the ******* lolipops...but what about the clothes? the only thing I got from the first launch of Chromatica merch (beginning of the era) was a signed album 1 jockstrap and 2 thongs. BTW the jockstrap was sent to me on accident; was supposed to be a thong. 

79HiIyC.png

At least she has this spend $100 get 20% off deal going on 

uQHS5c7.jpg

these shows happened like less than a week ago

what the hell is Gaga’s team doing with the CBT footage then? :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

I need someone to be honest with me: rate the quality of the Chromatica shirts/merch. I pay $50+ for Iggy's merch because her clothes last for years. Whereas I think all these other big artists use the same factory/companies for these expensive-yet-cheaply-made-merch.

reference tweet from someone on Twitter:

I'm happy Gaga FINALLY is including Chroamtica tour merch. I especially cannot wait to get the ******* lolipops...but what about the clothes? the only thing I got from the first launch of Chromatica merch (beginning of the era) was a signed album 1 jockstrap and 2 thongs. BTW the jockstrap was sent to me on accident; was supposed to be a thong. 

Hi love. I own the BE FREE shirt in grey from the tour. I rarely wash concert tees because they are collectors items. If I do is either by hand or gentle wash cycle. But it seems to me pretty good quality and nice fabric, the one from Gaga's tour.

Printed shirts always need to be done with a delicate / gentle cycle with cold temp. Don't throw these items in the washer with lots of other clothes and heat because then you shouldn't complain about them losing their integrity. 

2 minutes ago, Negev said:

Hi love. I own the BE FREE shirt in grey from the tour. I rarely wash concert tees because they are collectors items. If I do is either by hand or gentle wash cycle. But it seems to me pretty good quality and nice fabric, the one from Gaga's tour.

Printed shirts always need to be done with a delicate / gentle cycle with cold temp. Don't throw these items in the washer with lots of other clothes and heat because then you shouldn't complain about them losing their integrity. 

thankies queen 

58 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

these shows happened like less than a week ago

what the hell is Gaga’s team doing with the CBT footage then? :hoetenks:

I don't get why she just sits on concert footage. What could possibly be the problem with getting it out there? Even a perfectionist like Beyonce releases her concerts. Adele too. Gaga doesn't seem anywhere near a type A person like Adele or Bey - she's always been a proponet of a more raw vibe, not perfection. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pressed, just puzzled. 

17 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The IGAKOOY trend is so cute ngl :laugh:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/I-Get-A-Kick-Out-Of-You-6992252303784822786

6723 videos (so far) let's see if it picks up more steam it's kinda the perfect holidays trend tbh :giraffe:

8133 (+1.4k) in 17 hours :giraffe:

Bonus:

TikTok:
#60 United States (+35)
#95 Canada (+4)

FatDq3M.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

8133 (+1.7k) in 17 hours :giraffe:

Bonus:

TikTok:
#60 United States (+35)
#95 Canada (+4)

FatDq3M.gif

Love For Sale going tik tok viral before any artpop song. Album of the millennium :clap3: 

Won't say how I got the info but she did make up, hair and clothes camera tests in the last days. :gaycat2: 

4 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

Won't say how I got the info but she did make up, hair and clothes camera tests in the last days. :gaycat2: 

Then you are lying. :gaycat2:

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Love For Sale going tik tok viral before any artpop song. Album of the millennium :clap3: 

It's what she deserves. Poor OJHs (Obsessed JazzGa Haters)

FatDq3M.gif

6 hours ago, Leptine said:

This was the blind item released in late October:

9hm5n708qcw91.jpg

I don't recall Gaga denying plastic surgery and until mid September she was on tour +  Dom Perignon event when this came out, this claims the person is dealing with face paralysis for months, imo it's not Gaga.

It's Gaga isn't it

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

Gaga is an Aries ️ with a Scorpio moon ️ If you guys want to vote.

Just now, fauxtography said:

oh she looks GOOD

It's from last year HoG press tour :dies:

Speaking of HoG :chick2:

I love this movie and era despite all its flaws.

An iconic second lead role that proved her ability as a lead actress to carry an ensemble film all on her shoulders and cemented her status as BISMS and the Entertainment Industry :jonny:

FLvWgQXUcAAWoCU?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Speaking of HoG :chick2:

I love this movie and era despite all its flaws.

An iconic second lead role that proved her ability as a lead actress to carry an ensemble film all on her shoulders and cemented her status as BISMS and the Entertainment Industry :jonny:

FLvWgQXUcAAWoCU?format=jpg&name=large

1 year ago today I went to the vip premiere of HOG here in Amsterdam and it was such an experience! Gagz devoured the entire cast.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.