Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

nn the jump when i saw the C-word tweet only for it to be another quick merch cash grab for meth labs funding :gaycat6:

• Replies 164.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

37 minutes ago, Sombre said:

The way she has NO SHAME @'ing Haus Labs like that :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:v

She’s been doing that for months now :rip:  if you review Haus labs stuff and use the tags on tiktok she’s usually in the comments using the same praise. :rip:  Just go through the HL tag videos and you’ll find her in the comments 

3 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

nn the jump when i saw the C-word tweet only for it to be another quick merch cash grab for meth labs funding :gaycat6:

same, I thought she was finally announcing the Chromatica Ball recordings :bibliahh:

43 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

This Fortnite ѕhit will never end... 3 years almost :skull: 

Just now, Universo said:

that ain't her

4vZYDam.jpg

We ain't getting shite till 2029 ain't we

The Witch

her coming back to post about the merch after i bought knockoff merch from etsy a month ago :monkey:

Edited by WildAmerican

She just uploaded an IG story with a link to buy the chromatica ball merch maybe the chromatica ball special is around the corner? #Wishfulthinking

I feel like this was stuff that was supposed to be ready and sold during the Chromatica Ball but due to delays in productions it's ready only now :giraffe:

53 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She’s been doing that for months now :rip:  if you review Haus labs stuff and use the tags on tiktok she’s usually in the comments using the same praise. :rip:  Just go through the HL tag videos and you’ll find her in the comments 

At this point, it's obviously her team, Bobby, Sarah or whoever, I refuse to think it's really her.

14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I feel like this was stuff that was supposed to be ready and sold during the Chromatica Ball but due to delays in productions it's ready only now :giraffe:

the way we always expect the worse

nene-eye-roll.gif

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I hope she doesnt have colorful for harley's role. That red, blue blonde combo is so tacky. Hoping she just rocks a normal golden blonde shade like this

Harleen_01_5e4de82c0826e1.58983306.jpg

I agree, I hope her character will have an overall more mature nuance and very different take-version (which I'm sure it's the direction) than the Margot Robbie one that was more superficial and silly. 

Noah fence, but the way this excrutiatingly hellish era just keeps getting drawn out more and more every passing day. A nightmare. Just release the tour film ma'am and call it a day we can't stay stuck in this purgatory forever we need to move on to LG7 pls

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I agree, I hope her character will have an overall more mature nuance and very different take-version (which I'm sure it's the direction) than the Margot Robbie one that was more superficial and silly. 

Agree 100% When I first heard Gaga is casted as Harley Quinn I was worried she would play the cartoonish annoying take that Margot did but it looks like her role will be more multi dimensional and nuanced like you said. Thank god. I feel like her Joaquin have a lot of potential to have twisted chemistry on screen that will have critics talking and potential oscar nominations. 

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Noah fence, but the way this excrutiatingly hellish era just keeps getting drawn out more and more every passing day. A nightmare. Just release the tour film ma'am and call it a day we can't stay stuck in this purgatory forever we need to move on to LG7 pls

5du9qGo.thumb.gif.cba86bcb738c3353a47e89

Netflix release please :celestial:

37 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

Netflix release please :celestial:

Idec about the platform anymore tbh, just release it officially and we're good :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.