Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

The gap between her albums is indeed pretty standard BUT it wouldn't feel insufferable if she wasn't shoving ads when she decides to break her radio silence and delaying/canceling announced projects. :rip: 

• Replies 147.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

so it's true and apparently they got DM's

she thinks it's for an interview

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gaga needs to release demos. She is one of a few singers whose demos are often far superior to the released versions. 
Lady Gaga Makeup GIF by MOODMAN

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

so it's true and apparently they got DM's

she thinks it's for an interview

not Interscope interviewing 'nurtec LIZ'

gzcv5Gp.png

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Right well I don't complain continuously though, do I not have the right to complain once in a while? Is that against the rules? I just wish she would release more frequently. 

You can complain continuosly if you prefer, I'm not gonna stop you of course, but to me it's just a limitative argument and downplay her as artist (especially her whole career) keep underlining that other artists have released more in the last years as if she has been staying sat all these years without doing anything and without keep in my mind we're still talking about people, some of the artists mentioned as example for their continue release didn't do 1/10 of what Gaga did in her whole career, she had all the rights to slow down in the last years and to release when she feels ready, beside we all know she has an album ready, so I don't get this continue complain as if there is nothing to look forward.

1 hour ago, Janet said:

INLA demo is stunning 

It really is.

Interestingly enough, they used the entire final section from the demo in the released version.

listening to the demo

oh wow the background vocals are haunting, GODGA

2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga mastered most of her albums in L.A (at Record Plant Studio, Henson Studio, Shangri-La). So doesn't really mean anything. LG7 could be wrapped and mixed / mastered without us even knowing. 

Okay. So,…

45 minutes :gaycat1:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

So yeah I'm checking and basically Interscope only follows clients/artists and then since yesterday followed a lot of accounts of Gaga fans, from all over the world. I'm really curious as to what the purpose is. None of them as shared any info on their social media pages as far as I've checked. 

• Like 1

Oh??

judge-turn.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Like 1

The journey continues

Screenshot-20240429-125037-X-2.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

So yeah I'm checking and basically Interscope only follows clients/artists and then since yesterday followed a lot of accounts of Gaga fans, from all over the world. I'm really curious as to what the purpose is. None of them as shared any info on their social media pages as far as I've checked. 

secret sessions? :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Oh??

judge-turn.gif

when we get the CHROMA BALL announcement today

judge-turn.gif

• Haha 2

25 minutes

judge-turn.gif

the way i'm not even gonna move if it is TCB, that ship has SAILED mam. Unless there's a new song with it which would be cute :gaycat1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

she better put it out for free no one's paying for that **** in 2024

2Xvkzqk.thumb.jpg.76430c3eb548520311fb6c

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, WildAmerican said:

the way i'm not even gonna move if it is TCB, that ship has SAILED mam. Unless there's a new song with it which would be cute :gaycat1:

we want LG7, not a droplet!

we'll take the footage but it won't help much

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

when we get the CHROMA BALL announcement today

judge-turn.gif

Tie it in with LG7 era somehow or keep it  for once this base lashings would result in something :suburban:

20 minutes?

judge-turn.gif

8 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

secret sessions? :gaycat5:

• Haha 1

its so funny how all that teasing on ig was just to get her engagement up for joker...we were clowned :clownny:

• Haha 1

idk I feel like a droplet would be counter-productive, would prob flop like most droplets do and would only dampen the LG7 hype

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522ypj5r7xx37yorbl4dj

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

You're gonna be the first one to smash the keyboard if she announced it pls :gaygacat3:

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Chromatica Ball film release party :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.