• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

40 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Bloody Mary is absolutely her biggest hit this decade, it will just never be reflected as such statistically because most of its consumption was done through UGC, which isn't counted towards most charts or certifications and skews the data we can see (Spotify for example) towards inaccuracy. (For example, the fact that it's still below 500M on Spotify implies it's far smaller than it actually is.) When you look at both official plus UGC consumption, it's moved 7M units in the US alone. Still can't believe they let all that go pretty much to waste. :shakeno:

Her biggest radio hit too. 

I mean yeah it does look kinda cheap but it's just silly for her team to not claim ~5M consumption units with a sped up version. Cause they literally belong to no one rn 

:clack:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Gags (like many fans) probably thinks that releasing a sped up version cheapens her artistic integrity or something. Which I kinda get it, but I don't really agree. 

what's that quote about art and capitalism 

• Haha 4

The way the quality of the stupid love photo leaks look miles better than the damn video :rip:

20 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The way the quality of the stupid love photo leaks look miles better than the damn video :rip:

and they still look cheap as **** so imagine THAT

tenchi-arick.gif

• Haha 1

Who cares if Bloody Mary's stats don't reflect how big it is? We all know it's a hit and it'll pass 500M streams soon. 

11 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

and they still look cheap as **** so imagine THAT

tenchi-arick.gif

I'm convinced Nicola secretly hates her because what the **** is this 

Y'all came for me when I said I didn't like DOPE but suddenly I cannot find this song in your "perfect artpop tracklist" 

:ryan3:

32 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I'm convinced Nicola secretly hates her because what the **** is this 

He probably looked around at the Haus and saw all the talentless people who had job security and figured that actually trying wasn't worth the hassle. Can you blame him though 

tenchi-arick.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Y'all came for me when I said I didn't like DOPE but suddenly I cannot find this song in your "perfect artpop tracklist" 

:ryan3:

Thats why they put in the more or less superior version ,I wanna be with you' :clap3:Im more surprised at Gypsy not making it 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She missed out on so many streams because she didn't release the sped up version. [...]

About that:

So, maybe Bloody Mary's streams will increase thanks to this because people will be able to speed it up and listen the famous version (I don't think so, people are lazy for click on button and will look for a non-legal version that already "speed up")

Edited by Kékette

We need a Benson Boone (aka the new Post Malone but hotter) collab on LG7 i fear

tenchi-arick.gif

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

We need a Benson Boone (aka the new Post Malone but hotter) collab on LG7 i fear

tenchi-arick.gif

hmm I prefer Artemas (Dark Bop EDM) or Hozier (Shallow 2.0)

both are smashing on Spotify and Charts rn...

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

tenchi-arick.gif

Yeah he hot but I would prefer some hotty daddy tho:gayalipacat5:ugh 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Witch said:

tenchi-arick.gif

A good take yes 

Gaga works way better with men she's a man's woman the chemistry is there and her vocals work better

Also beautiful things was definitely inspired by Hand

Spoiler

In my opinion :eli:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Artur said:

Gags (like many fans) probably thinks that releasing a sped up version cheapens her artistic integrity or something. Which I kinda get it, but I don't really agree. 

I hate this argument. Sped up versions will hurt her artistic integrity but bombardizing us with Haus Labs and Nurtec pills ads wont hurt her artistic integrity?

Its so frustrating. She released so many masterpieces "recently" like Always Remember Us This Way , she had a MASSIVE viral hit aka Bloody Mary, all these songs could be easily #1 on BB100 for weeks if her team just made simple clever moves. But no, she and her team are so incapable of doing even the most simple things that they just let these songs die. On contrary , she terrorized her fans and the GP with making Stupid Love the lead single and posting countless Haus Rats and Nurtec pills ads. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

well thats not something difficult to achive

• Haha 3

I wouldn't mind if for LG8 in 2030 Gaga released a cute glam rock meets electroclash album going back to her real roots in pop music aka Retro Physical, Sexy Ugly, The Fame etc

Edited by Miracle

8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I wouldn't mind if for LG8 in 2030 Gaga released a cute glam rock meets electroclash album going back to her real roots in pop music aka Retro Physical, Sexy Ugly, The Fame etc

Well if she needs a decade to make an album maybe the 'she's lost her passion' crowd is right :suburban:

50 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Girl in 2030 I'll be 30 it's WILD 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

not a j&d edit in 2024 :toofunny3:

It's what an underappreciated bop deserves :giantgrin:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I wouldn't mind if for LG7 in 2030 Gaga released a cute glam rock meets electroclash album going back to her real roots in pop music aka Retro Physical, Sexy Ugly, The Fame etc

corrected

Ooh that' not-

The way Gar never got clocked and ratio'd this hard during Nurtecgate or Art&CapitalismGate

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.