Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

30 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I thought she was from New York? :snowman:

"Italian-American, emphasis on Italian" someone said that to me on here once as if she's not from NYC :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

• Replies 147.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Hello Nurtec fans , how are you doing

little legend

• Haha 6

Idk what would make the liddos meltdown more... not releasing LG7 until 2025 or releasing LG7 in June but spending the month doing jazz shows in Vegas instead of promoting the album

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Idk what would make the liddos meltdown more... not releasing LG7 until 2025 or releasing LG7 in June but spending the month doing jazz shows in Vegas instead of promoting the album

either way she'll be left rotting in the bubbling under cause we are OGHs now

when she's doing less than Usher and JT for LG7 cause she waited for way too long

• Haha 3

I really start to believe her stupid team is sabotaging her career. They have all they want already and maybe going for holiday makes more sense to them. She should quit them asap 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, little legend said:

little legend

Not good 

Anymore questions ?

kicongun.png

• Haha 2

i know some of you stan this gurl

• Like 3

Wonder what #ads are going to sponsor LG7

She's not collaborating with anyone under the age of 50 or female. I wonder if Garth Brooks is up to anything? :ducky:

• Haha 1

I just know LG7 will flop hard :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

She's not collaborating with anyone under the age of 50 or female. I wonder if Garth Brooks is up to anything? :ducky:

he mentioned he wants to do more chris gaines stuff, imagine jo calderoneXchris gaines colab 

34 minutes ago, little legend said:

little legend

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Artur said:

When she is the only singer to release an album in 2025, smashes worldwide and snatches all the big 4 Grammy categories in 2026 

19597_original.gif

I would love to see that just to read the people in here that shaded for years who has always advised to expect a 2025 release to say that 2025 was always going to be the realistic and better period of release, you can be sure of that if that scenario would happen.

19597_original.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you all really melting down over 8 shows that you were told (WEEKS AGO I MIGHT ADD) that were happening by reliable Vegas journalists? What am I missing? This isn't a surprise. What's not clicking?

Edited by hellobitchezzz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Releasing after jfAD always seemed like the best decision. No point in rushing the album before, especially if it's not even completed yet 

But I'm still conflicted because reliable sources say she is going on tour in November and she would need music to tour with (unless she does a greatest hits tour with some JFAD tracks thrown in). 
An ASIB tour with Bradley would have been her biggest tour of all time. Imagine if she somehow convinced Joaquin to go on tour with her:suburban:

• Like 2

Catching up with the meltdows of the previous pages and as usual I don't get them as well since we knew since awhile about the Summer Jazz dates and that she had to fulfill the contract.

It's like some of you want to be disappointed with keep expecting a different reality without real evidences to that.

Plus at this point, it was obvious she was not going to release between Beyoncé and Swift big releases, for how much Interscope can be a mess, they would have never let her release after 4 years across the two biggest female releases of the year (and of the last years), this period is simply not it, it's time to accept it.

• Like 2

that album is not coming in june then

& i don't see her releasing in july/august either (too close to JFAD promo cycle)

i wish she would at least do a droplets era but we know she don't like that ****

it is SO over omg

3 hours ago, Artur said:

When she is the only singer to release an album in 2025, smashes worldwide and snatches all the big 4 Grammy categories in 2026 

19597_original.gif

She will redebut as Lady Pharma and win Best New Artist.

19597_original.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Not you or any of you thinking she still releases this year. Guys, it's April in 2 weeks and we'll get joker trailer as the only thing about her before the movie premiere :rip: then suddenly Taylor is releasing, Beyoncé in one week, then the rest of the girls… also Billie and Camila. I lost all of my hope that I had. If she was going to release this year it would happen already. With the announcement in February/early March. She'll NEVER release in June or July :lmao: it would be 3 or 4 months before the movie. It is not happening this year and I thought that since she didn't announce it already, all of you understand that. Seems like she doesn't care what her crazy fans say like us, but rather she only cares for gp. And gp isn't doing every week countdown because they have no expectations like us. Move on and don't make yourself more upset, enjoy her jazz show :rip:

3-4 months before the movie is more than enough for LG7, lol. She is not going to promote anything in traditional way, tour in 2025 after the Oscars.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Releasing after jfAD always seemed like the best decision. No point in rushing the album before, especially if it's not even completed yet 

But I'm still conflicted because reliable sources say she is going on tour in November and she would need music to tour with (unless she does a greatest hits tour with some JFAD tracks thrown in). 
An ASIB tour with Bradley would have been her biggest tour of all time. Imagine if she somehow convinced Joaquin to go on tour with her:suburban:

Didn't a popjustice insider mentioned that her team were thinking about touring ASIB but that Gaga didn't want to commit to it because she felt that the songs from ASIB were in its own universe and that "Ally" isn't "Gaga" or whatever 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

3-4 months before the movie is more than enough for LG7, lol. She is not going to promote anything in traditional way, tour in 2025 after the Oscars.

Wishful thinking 

She has wasted the Tuesday announcement... this means that we won't get anything until April at least!! :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If I'm not wrong, they said her team was in talk for possible tour dates later this year (which I remember saying that it would have been a good idea instead of doing an awards campaign) but nothing was confirmed or settled yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.