Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That trumpet player being forced to delete his story, the fact that none of the main collaborators have shared pics with Gaga in the studio (watt, burns), her comment claiming the devil is guarding LG7 and  woodkid deleting the story shortly after posting it tells me that they are working overtime to keep things under wraps. I think she wants this to be a surprise. 

if Stupid Noise leaking 6 weeks in advance is what it took for her to properly guard her music then it's a sacrifice I'm willing to accept

Yv1yVH2.gif

• Haha 6

• Replies 153.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That trumpet player being forced to delete his story, the fact that none of the main collaborators have shared pics with Gaga in the studio (watt, burns), her comment claiming the devil is guarding LG7 and  woodkid deleting the story shortly after posting it tells me that they are working overtime to keep things under wraps. I think she wants this to be a surprise. 

But is it not odd they were not told ahead of time not to post?

It is almost as if they were told to post and then delete just to hype us up. :eli: 

• Thanks 2

what about a surprise release 3/29 the day after her birthday

:suburban:

The fact that no one bothered to ask about Lady & the Legend last night on TikTok :dies:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

It is almost as if they were told to post and then delete just to hype us up. :eli: 

yeah woodkid doing that with his ig story kinda felt like this. if he's involved to some extent it must have been on purpose.

Shallow did 1.033 million streams on Spotify yesterday (and Poker Face just barely missed 1m at 993k). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Shallow did 1.033 million streams on Spotify yesterday (and Poker Face just barely missed 1m at 993k). 

B-But her streams are collapsing

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

5 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I need a big anthemic chorus for the lead single. SL, PI and Applause are among the weakest choruses of her career with no hook, just words jumbled together 

Applause?! Applause, honey...?! 

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

The PI chorus is lowkey immaculate sans the delivery & disconnected vocal mix that ruins it. 

5 hours ago, frankvert said:

The absolute blue balls this woman gives us… LG7 will not only be a release but also a RELEASE 

:gaygacat7:

• Like 2

Warner Music Group CEO Robert Kyncl predicted that Universal Music Group and TikTok will eventually come to terms — allowing the return of UMG’s catalog to the short-form video platform — on an earnings call on Thursday. “I’m confident that they will at some point sign an agreement,” Kyncl told analysts. Reaching a deal with TikTok “wasn’t easy,” he added. “Our deal was very difficult too. But we got there, and for us it was fair.”

https://www.billboard.com/business/record-labels/robert-kyncl-tiktok-universal-music-deal-comments-wmg-1235602793/

There is still hope for LG7 lead to become a viral TikTok smash.

lady-gaga-gaga.gif

27 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

it also crossed 2.3 billion streams today. Oh Shallord, the smash behemoth you are.

:bird:

I personally don't gaf about TikTok, I hope the lead will NOT be TikTok'd barely two minute ass song tbh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

NfOKEAZ.jpg

she kinda look like Meryl here :skull:

Chromatica Ball film was actually going to be released on TikTok this month but has been postponed due to UMG ban :suburban:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Kimi said:

she kinda look like Meryl here :skull:

The new Meryl :clap3:

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The new Meryl :clap3:

also like tony but i didn't want to be mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

gaga please get it together and give us SOMETHING

sXXOvYy.thumb.gif.315d574d13e47b281e899a

• Like 1

I don't really think it will be a surprise drop, more like announced at a very short notice a couple of weeks before.

Unless they changed their minds and want to try a fresh rollout strategy, Bobby has previously gone on record saying that Gaga doesn't like it that much.

Chucking an album out on the internet, surprise-release style, has never really appealed to an artist like Gaga, who always seemed to value reach above all else... “[Our approach] is more conventional and traditional, but we still find it effective,” says Campbell.

x

Spoiler

"our approach is more conventional and traditional"

...we can tell :suburban:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

umm she just gave us 10 black hearts what more do you want :gaygacat2:

• Haha 2

Just now, Bojana said:

we need another artpop showcase in brooklyn again, perform the ENTIRE new album live again queen

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

And they’re still not doing a good job tbh.

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I agree that it’s probably intentional, tbh. They know fans only watch that stuff anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bojana said:

10 days 

Feb 18 announcement 

Feb 23 single 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Her creating the foundation with titanium and being pleased with the flames 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.