• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

She's not collaborating with anyone under the age of 50 or female. I wonder if Garth Brooks is up to anything? :ducky:

he mentioned he wants to do more chris gaines stuff, imagine jo calderoneXchris gaines colab 

34 minutes ago, little legend said:

Hello Nurtec fans , how are you doing

little legend

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Artur said:

When she is the only singer to release an album in 2025, smashes worldwide and snatches all the big 4 Grammy categories in 2026 

19597_original.gif

I would love to see that just to read the people in here that shaded for years who has always advised to expect a 2025 release to say that 2025 was always going to be the realistic and better period of release, you can be sure of that if that scenario would happen.

19597_original.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you all really melting down over 8 shows that you were told (WEEKS AGO I MIGHT ADD) that were happening by reliable Vegas journalists? What am I missing? This isn't a surprise. What's not clicking?

Edited by hellobitchezzz
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Releasing after jfAD always seemed like the best decision. No point in rushing the album before, especially if it's not even completed yet 

But I'm still conflicted because reliable sources say she is going on tour in November and she would need music to tour with (unless she does a greatest hits tour with some JFAD tracks thrown in). 
An ASIB tour with Bradley would have been her biggest tour of all time. Imagine if she somehow convinced Joaquin to go on tour with her:suburban:

• Like 2

Catching up with the meltdows of the previous pages and as usual I don't get them as well since we knew since awhile about the Summer Jazz dates and that she had to fulfill the contract.

It's like some of you want to be disappointed with keep expecting a different reality without real evidences to that.

Plus at this point, it was obvious she was not going to release between Beyoncé and Swift big releases, for how much Interscope can be a mess, they would have never let her release after 4 years across the two biggest female releases of the year (and of the last years), this period is simply not it, it's time to accept it.

• Like 2

that album is not coming in june then

& i don't see her releasing in july/august either (too close to JFAD promo cycle)

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

i wish she would at least do a droplets era but we know she don't like that ****

it is SO over omg

3 hours ago, Artur said:

When she is the only singer to release an album in 2025, smashes worldwide and snatches all the big 4 Grammy categories in 2026 

19597_original.gif

She will redebut as Lady Pharma and win Best New Artist.

19597_original.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Not you or any of you thinking she still releases this year. Guys, it's April in 2 weeks and we'll get joker trailer as the only thing about her before the movie premiere :rip: then suddenly Taylor is releasing, Beyoncé in one week, then the rest of the girls… also Billie and Camila. I lost all of my hope that I had. If she was going to release this year it would happen already. With the announcement in February/early March. She'll NEVER release in June or July :lmao: it would be 3 or 4 months before the movie. It is not happening this year and I thought that since she didn't announce it already, all of you understand that. Seems like she doesn't care what her crazy fans say like us, but rather she only cares for gp. And gp isn't doing every week countdown because they have no expectations like us. Move on and don't make yourself more upset, enjoy her jazz show :rip:

3-4 months before the movie is more than enough for LG7, lol. She is not going to promote anything in traditional way, tour in 2025 after the Oscars.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Releasing after jfAD always seemed like the best decision. No point in rushing the album before, especially if it's not even completed yet 

But I'm still conflicted because reliable sources say she is going on tour in November and she would need music to tour with (unless she does a greatest hits tour with some JFAD tracks thrown in). 
An ASIB tour with Bradley would have been her biggest tour of all time. Imagine if she somehow convinced Joaquin to go on tour with her:suburban:

Didn't a popjustice insider mentioned that her team were thinking about touring ASIB but that Gaga didn't want to commit to it because she felt that the songs from ASIB were in its own universe and that "Ally" isn't "Gaga" or whatever 

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

3-4 months before the movie is more than enough for LG7, lol. She is not going to promote anything in traditional way, tour in 2025 after the Oscars.

Wishful thinking 

She has wasted the Tuesday announcement... this means that we won't get anything until April at least!! :gaycat6:

14 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If I'm not wrong, they said her team was in talk for possible tour dates later this year (which I remember saying that it would have been a good idea instead of doing an awards campaign) but nothing was confirmed or settled yet.

3 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Didn't a popjustice insider mentioned that her team were thinking about touring ASIB but that Gaga didn't want to commit to it because she felt that the songs from ASIB were in its own universe and that "Ally" isn't "Gaga" or whatever 

tenor.gif

'popjustice insider' 

tenor.gif 

• Haha 1

LG7->JFAD->LG7 Tour->Babies

Spoiler

db6bd46e5f226aae7a0bb991d5c5af0c.jpg

5 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

tenor.gif

No way this is true, otherwise she wouldn't have performed 'Shallow' during Enigma and then later with ARUTW at the 'Chromatica Ball', I'm sure there was an idea for doing an ASIB tour but no way Bradley would have accepted, he didn't even wanted to do the Oscars performance initially.

Not the meltdowns over shows we already heard rumors about and which we already and to contractually be fulfilled.:rip:

It's not as if she's gone and signed a new deal there (yet). :penguin:

Spoiler

Inb4 Chained to Vegas (The Re-up) 

:suburban:

The focus should be on JFAD news at this point, I still don't exclude that she might release this year because with her you never know, a Summer release can still be possible but I'm not counting on it, either way we are 100% sure she has worked on a new album, that is the most important thing, it would have been tragic if she didn't, so even with a 2025 release we're still gonna have JFAD this year and new music related to it and it's set to be one of the biggest moments of her career.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

->Babies

yellow-emoji-in-darkness-cover.jpg

• Haha 1

Wasn't the Vegagas contract for 74 show? Because the ones she announced add up to 72 

Spoiler

When the last two shows in 2025 end with her announcing another 150 show residency in Vegas 

:suburban:

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Her website got updated

:celestial5:

And its all in black and white :ryan3:

was the website updated or just reverted to pre-ARTPOP 10th anniversary though? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.